Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I must have missed this theory but that’s a good one and makes sense. (The gated community one)

Yes, this was a great theory by the OP. Locals, are there any gated communities nearby?

If the park was pretty much deserted at 3AM, any security cameras that capture traffic going to and from the park would pick up the few cars on the road at that hour. I'm hoping that this will break the case.

Hoping for a break in the case soon, and sending love and prayers to ML's family and friends who must be very distraught, particularly just after the loss of the grandmother.

This thread is moving at lightning speed, trying to keep up with possible scenarios and I wondered - in these SD/SB relationships, do SD's get jealous if they are not the only one? Is it expected in a SD/SB relationship that the SB only have one SD? I've wondered since we started talking about this if she didn't have more than one (like the alleged screenshot of her Facebook comment suggests), and maybe she met up with one that night that found out she had more than one, somehow, and he wasn't okay with it.

I don't see puffy eyes but she does appear tired or sleepy, perhaps? Maybe she took a nap on the plane knowing she was going to have a long night/morning? To me, she looks more like she just woke up than she's been crying. I dunno. MOO
When I fly with contacts, my eyes get dry and red. I also think she may have been crying over the death of her grandma. JMO

I’d like to bring these posts forward from the last thread to mark, as I may comment upon them later:

smalleagles said: ↑

“so much of this!!! thank you so much @poppydarling for sharing your expertise. As someone a little younger than Kenzie (a college student) I have many friends who have engaged in this kind of exchange/relationship, and it's really never thought of as out of the ordinary these days. It really has no shameful connotations, at least among the generation Kenzie and I are a part of.“

—-
poppydarling said ↑:

“Thanks for the question. Generally speaking, it is safe. If this case does end up being in regard to her sugar lifestyle it would be the outlier. There are hundreds of thousands of individuals in the US alone who engage in the sugar lifestyle/exchange relationship and there quantity of victimization is fairly low. Especially compared to other relationship types. Being a young female certainly increases her risk- but the higher risk would be the time of day and location, plus her overall mental stability following trauma way above her sugar lifestyle.“

Last edited:
JMO but it hasn’t been confirmed she did meet a man, what if an angry wife/girlfriend found their messages and asked to meet up urgently pretending to be the SD. It wouldn’t be the first time a disgruntled spouse has made the ‘other woman’ disappear...

One thing that is cause for positive thoughts is that they just got the warrant for her cell phone yesterday, as well as getting or attempting to get warrants pertaining to SM sites and profiles. I imagine it would take a decent amount of time to sift through these things and follow up on any leads stemming from those searches. Hopefully things get propelled forward in the next day or two.

Hi all, I am just peeking in here and have not read back through all the posts. I caught a LEO on Fox this morning that was saying that if she is out there they would like her to contact local PD or them just to let them know she is safe, etc. I got the impression that they think there is a possibility she doesn't want to be found? I only caught the end of it, I recalled seeing her name on the banner at the top of WS, so had to come and see what you all think.

I think that LE is covering its bases. Trying to offer an out for someone who’s holding her against her will, perhaps?

At this point, if she’s out there safe, and just doesn’t want to be found, she’s caught in a maelstrom of consequences that’s horrifying to think of. Her private life is being spread out all over MSM in a way that could have a negative impact on the rest of her life. Her family and friends are suffering beyond all imagining. So, I think that if she’s out there safe—she’s NOT safe—because there would have been some sort of a mental break that kept her from being able to evaluate what’s going on.

All this MOO and meant respectfully.

Just based off how she's dressed here and it appears she has very little make up,when in many of her other photos it appear she normally wore some, I wouldn't think she would meet a sugar daddy looking this way. Makes me lean to someone she's known for a while and is very comfortable with.
What makes you think that she hasn't known her SD's for a while? We know she commented 12 weeks ago that she had two of them. How long had she had them? MOO

Last edited:
Just based off how she's dressed here and it appears she has very little make up,when in many of her other photos it appear she normally wore some, I wouldn't think she would meet a sugar daddy looking this way. Makes me lean to someone she's known for a while and is very comfortable with.

See this one I'm not sure of. I mean not to be super stereotypical but she would look good to any older guy regardless of what she was wearing, especially if they had met before in a more date-like setting. Most of these guys are probably not the best looking and probably are just happy to have the attention from a young attractive girl, just saying. I don't think what she was wearing has much significance in this case.

Last edited:
That makes a lot of sense and answers why she would agree to meet them there. Someone had mentioned in a earlier thread that she may have had to meet in the park because the person picking her up lived in a gated community near the park she wouldn't have access to.
Well, if the person she met was indeed one of her SD's, I'm thinking it was his idea to meet at that specific time and place. It posed the least risk of being seen.
I think it's also possible that he supplied her with a phone to be used only for communication between the two of them.
If he is responsible for her disappearance, then it seems that he took careful measures to ensure he can't be easily tracked down.
I hope LE is successful with their search of her SM and cellphone data. Imo

This thread is moving at lightning speed, trying to keep up with possible scenarios and I wondered - in these SD/SB relationships, do SD's get jealous if they are not the only one? Is it expected in a SD/SB relationship that the SB only have one SD? I've wondered since we started talking about this if she didn't have more than one (like the alleged screenshot of her Facebook comment suggests), and maybe she met up with one that night that found out she had more than one, somehow, and he wasn't okay with it.
I have wondered the same thing and I think it's a good possibility. MOO

JMO but it hasn’t been confirmed she did meet a man, what if an angry wife/girlfriend found their messages and asked to meet up urgently pretending to be the SD. It wouldn’t be the first time a disgruntled spouse has made the ‘other woman’ disappear...

Yes, this would something along the lines of Heather Elvis’ case, and I thought about this is as well. But if that were the case, she would have noticed when she pulled up and got to the vehicle.

I wonder about this as well.

Last edited:
I LAND at airport . It is late. After midnight.
I order a Lyft. Instead of going home and dropping off luggage,
I head across town, straight from the airport, with suitcase, at 3 am.
What are the possible reasons for this path?
Is LE absolutely certain she ended up at Hatch Park?
Is LE certain it was ML who ordered the Lyft, or did someone call for her?

While the stills we got from the footage look like potato quality, I am certain she isn't wearing sandals... and she may have a t-shirt but she was wearing a white cover up at least over it

I can see her feet. She was definitely wearing flip flops

I think you could both be right. Rainbow Sandals is a brand of footwear and they call their most popular thong style "sandals" but in my everyday language those are called "flip flops": https://www.rainbowsandals.com/products-all/sale-items

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members