GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

JerricaBenton said:
That is correct, the state rested after the medical examiner testimony.

Thank you!

and a BIG
182x100px-LL-afeb3b6f_Thank20You205BRed5D.gif

for posting updates here as the trial goes along! I'm following quite a few right now - and it helps! :)

Sorry - but I have to ask - and can't watch the videos - but WHO did these people testify for - the Defense??

Andrew Cherkasky Terri Austin. Dr Mini Thomas. Matthew Thomas, Hanley Mathews

Are one of them Wesley's bro, and 2 of them from the church?? TIA!

How many of their fellow church members would have willingly and openly embraced raising Sherin? It seems like many, many would have. This child would have had a chance with just about anyone else. She was not a defective product. She should not have been punished daily by these people for not being what they expected. Both of these people failed not only as parents, but as humans. And he still doesn't get that.

Pros - so you go home & do laundry after deciding snakes were not coming for you?
WM _ i wanted clean clothes
Didnt want Sini to see me all dirty
Did you change the crib sheet?
Can you repeat please

Thank you!

and a BIG
182x100px-LL-afeb3b6f_Thank20You205BRed5D.gif

for posting updates here as the trial goes along! I'm following quite a few right now - and it helps! :)

Sorry - but I have to ask - and can't watch the videos - but WHO did these people testify for - the Defense??

Andrew Cherkasky Terri Austin. Dr Mini Thomas. Matthew Thomas, Hanley Mathews

Are one of them Wesley's bro, and 2 of them from the church?? TIA!

Only the church members and his brother testified for WM. The defence said they had planned more witnesses but decided to withdraw them after WM took the stand.

I don't have the opportunity to type out everything being said, but this guy is doing so much better. He is really hammering home what kind of "person" WM is. Some pointed remarks from him:

"He had to show Sherin he was in charge. “Drink your milk, because you’re just the girl.” "Good dads don't dump their daughters in sewage drains."

JerricaBenton said:
Only the church members and his brother testified for WM. The defence said they had planned more witnesses but decided to withdraw them after WM took the stand.

Yes, but who are the church members?

Andrew Cherkasky OR Terri Austin OR Dr Mini Thomas OR Matthew Thomas?

and if only 2 of the above are members - who are the other 2?

I just want to keep my notes straight! :)

I take it - Hanley Mathews - is Wesley's older brother?

TIAA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back