Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The motion is kind of sad tbh.. she wants to go out of state to live with that person whom she lived with when she was 15 years old for one year. Meaning that person only interacted with her face to face for 1 year. I guess shes not really popular and that person is her last resort.

I really wonder sometimes if No Case Norm is actually an officer of the court? These statements seem off the cuff and frankly not based in fact or law so far as I can tell. Is there any basis in truth for ANYTHING that comes out of this mans mouth or will he say ANYTHING to get his client off? Zero creditability and non existent integrity is all that we have seen so far from No Case Norm IMO. MOO

Regarding the death of KD, I didn't realize FD was the translator. He could have said whatever he wanted.

In 2010, Fotis Dulos’ mother, 77, died after being struck by a Land Rover driven by the family’s nanny in driveway of Avon home

Noira wrote her statement in Greek, with Fotis Dulos translating. She said Kleopatra Dulos may have fallen down and into the vehicle as Noira moved it slowly in the driveway.
This case is starting to sound worse and worse and this translation situation should never have been permitted IMO. Wonder if the States Atty has tasked one of the team to track down the nanny and relook at this case?

I’m glad the saying that you get what you pay for applies here, in regard to FD’s lawyer.

This is costing FD’s family a fortune. Do we know what her families net worth is? I hope is ridiculously high. Something like this could drain even a very wealthy family. It’s going to cost a fortune to raise 5 kids and make sure they get the added mental health care they’ll need. It sickens me to think money that should be for them is being used on FD.
Because it was an on going divorce, I don't know if either party had gotten to having to each have separate life insurance policies, in case of death?

It's on Park Avenue according to previous MSM reports. I don't think it's small at all.
The NYP had reported a couple of weeks ago when GF was awarded temp custody that its 1,200SF which with 5 kids is a push IMO. I agree that I would have thought she would have larger apt if she lived in City full time and used PR on the weekends. Maybe the Post got it wrong IDK?

He's going with the college professor on sabbatical look

I think NP had FD dress in lower end clothing and maybe this was all he could come up with.

NP would not want FD dressing in high end clothing, for that would overshadow the theory that FD has no money.

Then, where did all his high end clothing go?

I know where they are!!!

They were in the 30 trash bags disposed of during the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity, on Friday, May 24, 2019.

An intelligent person will see right through this.

Wow, just wow... Kangaroo Court vs. Circus Show, it's hard to decide... JMO
*Twitter
*Attorney Midler says that the report at best is an opinion of an expert that wouldn’t even be allowed to testify to in court. He says that The expert Dr. Steven Herman never even finished testifying about the report and it wouldn’t even hold up in family court.
*Attorney Rubin Midler says it’s easier to disparage someone who is not here to defend themselves
*Judge Donna Heller is now ordering all copies of the custody report returned to the Guardian ad litem so that no one has it.
*Pattis said that state is willing to take a proffer from Fotis Dulos but that he is handcuffed by not being able to discuss the child custody report that is sealed with them.
Ethan Fry (@ethanfry) on Twitter
*Attorney Norm Pattis drops a bombshell in family court this morning. Pattis has apparently offered to have Fotis Dulos sit down for interview with state police detectives to discuss his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos’ state of mind in weeks before she disappeared on May 24
*Also said he stood by prior comments in an interview with a reporter. Now speculating whether Jennifer perpetrated a “revenge suicide” plot.
*Pattis asked if he can discuss the report with prosecutors. Judge said he can represent FD without violating her order.
*Judge says report will stay under seal, available for lawyers to read but not have copies of themselves.
*Jennifer’s lawyer, Reuben Midler, reminds judge of Fotis’ past violations of court orders. “This has to stop.
*Pattis brings up past case Midler lost. Judge Donna Heller says that’s not being discussed today.
*Judge: “I am concerned the report was not protected” the way I envisioned when entering order.
*Hearing over. Judge says she hopes to issue a decision soon on motion from Jennifer’s mother to intervene in the case.

The motion is kind of sad tbh.. she wants to go out of state to live with that person whom she lived with when she was 15 years old for one year. Meaning that person only interacted with her face to face for 1 year. I guess shes not really popular and that person is her last resort.

What good reason does she have to visit her friend?

I really wonder sometimes if No Case Norm is actually an officer of the court? These statements seem off the cuff and frankly not based in fact or law so far as I can tell. Is there any basis in truth for ANYTHING that comes out of this mans mouth or will he say ANYTHING to get his client off? Zero creditability and non existent integrity is all that we have seen so far from No Case Norm IMO. MOO
I think he's a graduate of Montgomery Wards School of Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam