Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as FD giving a statement about JD's mental state leading up to her disappearance, I have questions.

Hey, FD, how the eff would you know her mental state? I doubt she was having heart-to-hearts with you in the weeks prior. Why don't you leave those questions to her close friends and family?

NP only made that statement so that it would look like FD was trying to help find JD.

NP knows that LE will not take him up on the offer and was therefore safe in making the offer.

Now, he can come back and say 'We tried, but LE did not want our Help.'

It is bigger than that.
I would think so. I live in a retirement community and my condo with 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, family room and dining room is 1500’. I can’t imagine 5 young children living here with me. Plus I have a yard and some roads where bikes can be ridden.

I think Gloria would be looking for a large house with a yard that’s close to NCCS.

IMO.

Last edited:
I don't know if the transcript was ever released.
I think the way we got this info was from the actual hearing video which is posted on the media thread. I don't recall ever seeing the document issued by the court. If you recall we had the debate about FD being limited to 15 miles from home and the way we were able to resolve that this wasn't the limit was to go back to the video with the judge issuing the ruling. Will look for the document you mention and post if I find it.

Is this an end run? By that I mean, if LE takes the meeting and FD waxes rhapsodic on JDs “desperate and unstable state of mind” wouldn’t this be a way for NP to discuss the report/ study with MSM, framing it with “my client told LE about x,y and z relating to JDs state of mind, even though that likely came from information gleaned in the report/study which isn’t even finished? A way to discuss the report without discussing the report? An end run?

Anyway y’all need some cuteness. I present to you... the true Little Bitty!

Thanks for intro to true Little Bitty! BEYOND cute IMO! We needed a bit of puppy cheer here today I think.

I am baffled though about the psych report value as its allegedly unfinished and the person that prepared it is for whatever reason unable to present at Family Court.

Legal procedure stuff aside though I also wonder what value FD testimony about JD state of mind has to anyone and whether any testimony from him on the entire topic of JD state of mind would have any value as evidence in court or is it strictly on background for attys and possibly LE? IDK. Personally I would think witness statements from friends and family of JD might have more value on the entire issue of JD state of mind.

Not sure I am getting where No Case Norm is going with this report other than to continue to possibly victim shame even more than he already has been doing. We know there appears no way to redeem his client except to bash JD but to try to introduce and unfinished report into the mix just doesn't make sense.

I also don't get why the Judge didn't bar No Case Norm from talking further about the report in public and certainly with the media. What are these judges doing to protect the missing victim or innocent children in this case? I feel like we stepped into the Twilight Zone of CT Justice again today.

If FD wants to talk to police about anything wouldn't it be a good idea for LE to do that just to get him talking? Surely they can see through his bs and maybe get him to trip himself up?
IMO the way MSM reported it and in posts upthread on FD's lawyer saying they "proffered" to talk to LE was that it was very conditional -- he would talk to them about his view of JD's 'mindset' in the weeks before her disappearance, but nothing else.

That's unheard of and a potential legal sand trap for LE IMO, and they don't need FD's story. They likely have dozens of people they've interviewed as part of the investigation that were very close to JD who are waaaayyy more credible witnesses than the estranged husband who JD had documented in court she was afraid would harm her or abscond with the children, and only was allowed restricted, supervised, monitored visits with the children and no contact with JD. JMO, ho ho ho on that ruse.

It amazes me after living in a small New England state, then relocating to FL, how small the states are in the North East...
It takes nothing to drive from MA into RI if you are not familiar with the streets, you would never know... Especially when the GPS on cars keep redirecting your route when driving... unless you personally know the roads a brief unintentional mistake is bound to happen... It is not like he was making a run for it !
New Canaan borders NY in several parts of town and I am personally familiar with many of the roads and they all have a Welcome to NY and Welcome to CT sign including the ones speculated as being the roads he took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong