GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

Yes, but who are the church members?

Andrew Cherkasky OR Terri Austin OR Dr Mini Thomas OR Matthew Thomas?

and if only 2 of the above are members - who are the other 2?

I just want to keep my notes straight! :)

I take it - Hanley Mathews - is Wesley's older brother?

TIAA!

Dr. Mini Thomas and Dr. Matthew Thomas are the church members. Hanley Mathews is Wesley's older brother.

I'm not sure who Andrew Cherkasky and Terri Austin are, I did not get to see all of the testimonies yesterday.

I do not recognise the names Andrew Cherkasky or Terri Austin, did they definitely testify? Which day?

I think Ive seen those names as talking heads on Law and Crime network.. I could be wrong but I think that is where I saw them. I am trying to play catch up on the trial today my day started late from being up all night with a migraine so once Im caught up Ill google search but I pretty sure that is where those name came up.

Luna said:
Dr. Mini Thomas and Dr. Matthew Thomas are the church members. Hanley Mathews is Wesley's older brother.

I'm not sure who Andrew Cherkasky and Terri Austin are, I did not get to see all of the testimonies yesterday.

Thank you - I know "who" Andrew & Terri are.... commentators.... :rolleyes:

I'm feeling nervous. I thought it would be a no brainer.
Me too!! Once the ME testified that a child cannot die from choking on milk, a body does not immediately get cold upon death and rigor mortis does not set in immediately after death, it would be crystal clear to me that he lied about what happened and is continuing to lie. Why is that? Because he did something much worse to her to cause her death than trying to get her to drink milk.

I have always felt since there is usually truth to every lie that Sherin died earlier so that when he said he witnessed rigor mortis it was a truthful statement just didn't happen as quickly as what he said it did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back