Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just catching up, but “revenge suicide” now?!

You sure that’s the hill you want to die on Norm?

I’m so glad that the basis for this theory, is an unimpeachable witness.

Fotis.

This gets more and more absurd by the day.

“He can discuss what Jennifer told him in the weeks before her disappearance,” the lawyer continued. “We will soon be arranging what’s called a proffer session. Under that, he will be waiving his Fifth Amendment right against incrimination because we don’t think the comments incriminate him.”

They’re asking for “the willing suspension of disbelief” as in a superhero movie or the theatre of the absurd. That’s insulting. Where is the karma bus when we need it?! ASAP! I hope it’s not lost via Waze!

They’re asking for “the willing suspension of disbelief” as in a superhero movie or the theatre of the absurd. That’s insulting. Where is the karma bus when we need it?! ASAP! I hope it’s not lost via Waze!

That “karma bus” is going to level him, when it does come barreling his way.

It will come in the form of a murder charge.

Considering a weapon, what about a ski or similar item that might reasonably be around both parties and that, conveniently, gets in water a lot as a matter of course so it’s not unusual or seen as “washing” it. Just thinking.

I’m thinking something more conventional and easily swung. Ie tire iron, crowbar, hammer, baseball bat, etc

I actually find hammer to be pretty plausible. Fairly common, easy to swing, easy to handle in a tight spacial situation. And can inflict lethal damage.

Whatever it was, there’s no doubt in my mind FD used it bc it was something he was confident in swinging and killing with. As I believe it was well planned, he would have used something that could be easily swung and would cause maximum damage.

Jmo and sorry for the likely visuals that my post will probably cause

I am local. I can’t imagine the kids resuming their old life around here ..

My 2 cents is Connecticut is done for these kids. They were only at NCCS for 2 years. The Farber Mother/Dulos kids didn’t live in New Canaan very long and all their dirty laundry aired, Connecticut ladies .. talk. Their kids talk. I would shut CT down if I was GF.

The kids will do better starting over, change the last name, soften up the Greek first names and start over ..

I think there is no place for them to be unknown so the best outcome I see is that, if their father is locked up, they won’t have to look over their shoulders and be afraid—or bullied. GF can help them to be strong and stand up unashamed as they have done nothing wrong.

I’m thinking something more conventional and easily swung. Ie tire iron, crowbar, hammer, baseball bat, etc

I actually find hammer to be pretty plausible. Fairly common, easy to swing, easy to handle in a tight spacial situation. And can inflict lethal damage.

Whatever it was, there’s no doubt in my mind whatever FD used it was something he was confident in swinging and killing with. As I believe it was well planned, he would have used something that could be easily swung and would cause maximum damage.

Jmo and sorry for the likely visuals that my post will probably cause

Good idea; something “common.”

That “karma bus” is going to level him, when it does come barreling his way.

It will come in the form of a murder charge.

I hope so, and I DO believe so but then I worry a little because the world can be so crazy. It makes me feel better to know that you and others here with experience in these types of situations agree. Thank you!

I haven’t heard any one say he’s innocent but.
I’ve read men saying he did it because he wanted to spend more time with his kids
and she was blocking him

Gracious; that’s an interesting way to demonstrate love for your kids and their best interests. I don’t like hearing it but it’s always good to know the other points of view since some, like this one, would never occur to us.

The kids will be showered with sympathy and affection for years, they have all the good privileges life has to offer affluent families, there are untold millions without a small fraction of that. They will be traumatized and that is terrible but I see a lot of missing person cases, decimated families with so much less attention than this one that all the locals are asked to "pray about" in church.

On the absurdist "revenge suicide" theory I have a few questions: Has there ever been a revenge suicide with such circumstances? Ex-husband found with presumed dead wife's blood in clean up bags? All types of incriminating evidence and probable cause? MOTIVES? And with a short time window, ie same day, presumed dead/killed and DNA 70 miles away by ex?? Ok maybe they were on drugs together, playing Russian roulette with LSD and then the mess happened?

What a disappointing state of affairs in the courtroom today IMO but I will keep reading the coverage and perhaps the situation is different than it seems. Sadly though it doesn't sound like Judge is in control of courtroom at all and that No Case Norm is unfortunately driving the bus and this rarely bodes well for J/justice IMO.

I thought we might have seen a decision today on Pattis related issues but haven't seen anything mentioned on these issues sadly. We also didn't see Judge issue any censures which is also disappointing as Pattis is simply moving down the 'blame the victim' highway and its not necessary or helpful for this to be out in the public as its being discussed without the context of DV or divorce case etc.

I personally had little confidence in Judge Heller prior to today based on her prior decisions but for her to not take control of the case and the atty's made her seem even more ineffective and indecisive than she appeared at the last hearing and that is saying something IMO.

Disappointing that the advocacy for the missing person is so weak in Judge Heller courtroom and in CT and protection of the reputation and memory of the missing person is not protected in any way by the court particularly given that the person is not present to defend or advocate on her own behalf.

Absolutely do not get why Pattis was not fined or censured for release of partial contents of the psych report?!
Is she an elected judge?

EVEN in worst case scenario, he gets to see kids, legal help here... what if kids do not want to see HIM? Let’s keep in mind they have grown up around turmoil (that is a very light term) They loved their mother and children are so very smart and intuitive. I won’t go into a lot of reasons why they wouldn’t want to see him, but say they do NOT want to see him. Legally, help me out please.

06/26/2019 D MOTION TO DISMISS
newred.gif

MTD Gloria Farber's Motion to Intervene for lack of Subject Matter Jurisdiction (MOL to follow)
This is really disappointing. Can anyone explain what "lack of Subject Matter Jurisdiction" means?

I’m just catching up, but “revenge suicide” now?!

You sure that’s the hill you want to die on Norm?

I’m so glad that the basis for this theory, is an unimpeachable witness.

Fotis.

This gets more and more absurd by the day.

“He can discuss what Jennifer told him in the weeks before her disappearance,” the lawyer continued. “We will soon be arranging what’s called a proffer session. Under that, he will be waiving his Fifth Amendment right against incrimination because we don’t think the comments incriminate him.”
So Fotis will tell us how Jennifer was feeling? Please!

Today is just a little bump and NOT related in ANY way to the criminal investigation that is ongoing and being conducted. Think of LE compiling physical, video, technological evidence..... sit still everyone. If you pray, pray for justice for Jennifer. Maybe with a lot of prayers from us they will find key evidence to give Jennifer justice and completely tie him to this crime, body or not....

This is really disappointing. Can anyone explain what "lack of Subject Matter Jurisdiction" means?
If someone claims lack of subject matter jurisdiction it means that they're claiming that the court doesn't have the authority to hear the type of case or controversy that's been brought before it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member