Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone also speculated this...

"It's the driver, the cops are saying he's cleared so he'll make the mistake of going back to where he dumped her and they'll nab him, he's being monitored...."
The driver has been cleared. I believe he went on to pick up other customers after dropping KL at the park.

Perhaps the person in the car isn't a male at all. I believe I read she is in a sorority. That would explain her complete trust in meeting someone at a park, in the night, and not telling anyone. Maybe some drama came up and she thought she was helping someone even though she was just returning from a funeral. Just a thought...

I’m assuming for someone to be texting ML at 2-3am they must be very close to her. I’m surprised this person hasn’t come forward sooner if innocent. They could of given further insight to ML’s state of mind, etc . Seems like they were discovered upon the retrieval of phone records. I have greater suspicions of this person at this point than the driver. JMO

If something went very wrong in the car or shortly thereafter, and her body has been disposed of, what do you think happened to that large suitcase and her handbag? It seems the perp wouldn't want to be found with that.

Someone suffering a major depressive episode, or someone in trouble who has left by choice, is more likely to turn off the phone.
I think this is less likely, but I would be very happy to hear that she is OK and went missing voluntarily.

However, most people would not want their beloved families to become frantically worried. This leads me to believe that it is more likely that she is not deliberately staying out of contact with her loved ones. MOO

Perhaps the person in the car isn't a male at all. I believe I read she is in a sorority. That would explain her complete trust in meeting someone at a park, in the night, and not telling anyone. Maybe some drama came up and she thought she was helping someone even though she was just returning from a funeral. Just a thought...

Or, Mackenzie wanted to leave town.... and did so, with a friend.
There is, as far as I know, no evidence of foul play that has been shared with the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member