Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is so worth going back at times and reading articles that are now older, but with the knowledge we now have. There is much in this worth rereading but here is one part that makes me gag... Emphasis/bolding added by me--Honest, well grounded :rolleyes::eek:. I will agree with one in a million and hope that is true--I sure hope people like she and lover boy are not a dime a dozen... Anyone check her nursing license lately... We should come August for sure...

“She was probably one of the best queens, she was amazing,” said Laura Stutzman, a friend on the rodeo circuit, to KMVT. “A person is gonna be hard pressed to find someone more honest, reliable, kind and very well grounded. She’s just one in a million. My Krystal, she’s a really wonderful, wonderful person. And I cannot for the life of me, and I can’t imagine any of this, what her families going through, her friends.”

Krystal Jean Lee has an unencumbered license to work as an RN in Idaho, according to licensing records. Her license to practice nursing is scheduled to expire in August 2019.

Jmo of course.

I think that not having to attend until the actual trial is a good thing. Firstly we want him to be convicted without any issues that could cause an appeal. The stronger the case the better.

I would not like to see her back out because of attacks physical or verbal. Once PF is convicted then she will be sentenced and whatever the outcome I think she will be left to her own devices and will have to deal plenty of threats.

For me the main thing is get PF convicted and to not have her change her mind about testifying.

Pls forgive my poor wording on this, having trouble thinking straight.

This is true but they could avoid all that requiring a two minute physical appearance, just use her tactics--put her in a loaner car with the wrong plates or expired tags or something and a disguise and the press and haters will not even know who just arrived at the courthouse. In fact if she wanted to, she could probably even give them pointers on how to accomplish this...:rolleyes::)

Wouldn't that be nice? The Berreths do not even have that and imho there are two people at minimum who could give them that.

Jmo.

It’s one person at a minimum, not two.

We know that PF can, as he killed her in the first place.

He allegedly burned her body, and disposed of her remains on his own.

If one chooses to believe that KK does in fact know, then that is merely a guess, one not based on any known evidence.

Not believing her, doesn’t cut it.

Keepers was an “accessory before the fact,” as she helped plan the murder itself.

She was deeply involved.

A solid argument could be made that KK was an “accessory after the fact,”but there is no evidence that she helped actually plan Kelsey’s murder.

Those prior attempts don’t directly relate to Kelsey’s death, which occurred at a later date, in a different event.

Thanks Mass Guy! ( I live in Mass too). She didn't plan it but she sure knew about it before?
Do you think they will charge her with more than she expects after PF is convicted???

Preach it, girl friend! I am so disgusted by how she is literally living her life like she had nothing to do with Kelsey's disappearance or the after math.

I am just so sick by this. She should be in a cell, too. Not living life of a free woman- Kelsey's freedom to live her life was taken away from her by this woman and PF. While she may not have done the dirty deed, she sure knew it was going to happen eventually and willingly participated in the clean up.

I can't even imagine being one of the Berreth's right now. My heart aches for all of them. Those poor people. They don't even get the benefit of burying their child/sister, no closure, nothing. Just grief and agony.

While this monster walks like a free woman and doesn't even have to appear in court. What an insult to Kelsey and the Berreth family.

I really doubt she is living it up partying everynight. She most likely doesn't have a job or any friends left. Probably can't see her own kids or if she can they may not want to see her. I think she is living in a pathetic existence.

Thanks Mass Guy! ( I live in Mass too). She didn't plan it but she sure knew about it before?
Do you think they will charge her with more than she expects after PF is convicted???

Seems to me, if LE doesn't honor their promise to KK regarding her charges, they will struggle to get anyone in the future to cut a deal.

Do we hate this? Yes, but as has been said here before, when dealing with slimy criminal types you can only get inside information from their fellow slimy criminal friends and acquaintances.

Without slimy KK, slimy PF goes free and the baby goes where he goes.

Knowing about it isn’t a crime, as disgusting as that behavior is.

A deal is a deal, and as long as she honors the terms of it this is done.

As much as all of this rubs us the wrong way.

They need her though, and she’s already given them a lot.

BBM:

"Poor wording?" Au contraire! Your post is perfect worded.

Priority 1 is getting PF convicted.

He's gotta' go down for his vicious snuffing out of KB's life light.

To that end, KK has to testify against him.

As soon as the DA's done using her, he can throw her to the wolves, i.e,. the judge, the press, the public, etc.

The DA will use her, then discard her, just like PF used her, and would have discarded her had he gotten the chance.

Which, when you stop to think about it, is exactly how she deserves to be treated.

So there's that, at least.

JMO.

KK has/will be discarded from any reasonable life, now and later.
Her horrid involvement in Kelsey's murder, will always affect her pitiful existence.
She is 'looked down' upon by the public.
This is so rewarding.
Then we have further Justice, and sweet Karma just round the corner.
Bad times +++ ahead.:D:D:D
MOO.

Last edited:
I really doubt she is living it up partying everynight. She most likely doesn't have a job or any friends left. Probably can't see her own kids or if she can they may not want to see her. I think she is living in a pathetic existence.
That may be true, but she still has a life and I have no doubt she still has friends and supporters. That's what irritates me. She had no problem knowing that Kelsey's life was about to be taken away and did nothing, absolutely nothing but tell her friend. And given that she knew how PF wanted HER to kill KB, she KNEW it would be a horrific end :( She deserves SO much more than what she's going to get and that irritates me too. I look forward to her on the stand having to admit what a heinous woman she is. JMO

Agreed with above post.
There's the question of "Nature vs. Nurture"... maybe some of both-- but I'm betting on "Nurture". Someone raised this man.
And I do not believe for a second that PF became the monster he is ... just overnight.

And we still do not know where ma F and PF were driving to the morning of his arrest.
I hope this will be addressed at the trial.
Might show intent of kidnapping, or at least planning to hide baby K.
Imo.

Quoted my own post to emph.: Hope they can both be charged with kidnapping. And if that was the plan --which we don't yet know--- who was to receive baby K ?
Another Frazee family member ?
Levels of involvement in this case.

Quoted my own post to emph.: Hope they can both be charged with kidnapping. And if that was the plan --which we don't yet know--- who was to receive baby K ?
Another Frazee family member ?
Levels of involvement in this case.
Well, I'm not certain they can be charged with kidnapping, but I have absolutely no doubt Ma F and the idiot son had intentions of hiding that sweet little baby so as to deny the Berreths any comfort at all in their great sorrow and loss. I'll bet my last dollar they were blowing out of the Franchette early on Dec. 21/18 to do just that. But, even in times of dire distress, God is good and little K is exactly where she belongs. MOO

Well, I'm not certain they can be charged with kidnapping, but I have absolutely no doubt Ma F and the idiot son had intentions of hiding that sweet little baby so as to deny the Berreths any comfort at all in their great sorrow and loss. I'll bet my last dollar they were blowing out of the Franchette early on Dec. 21/18 to do just that. But, even in times of dire distress, God is good and little K is exactly where she belongs. MOO
I'm guessing the list of items packed in their vehicles will be entered into evidence but maybe we can't be sure of that if they weren't part of the actual crime?

Mackenzie Lueck's body, according to neighbors, burned for two days with gasoline as an accelerant and LE still found chunks of her tissue.

With a much shorter burn time (we think), there would certainly have been as much or more of Kelsey left in the ranchette's burn pit.

Had Frazee not dug up the pit and moved the remains, he would have been caught red-handed.

I'm still counting on the tooth and perhaps other bits and pieces to prove that Kelsey's body was there.

Those black plastic balls still intrigue me. Please let them contain some of her DNA!

I am still confused why Natalie Keepers got 40 years for the same thing? And this woman gets virtually nothing? They both assisted and they both gave evidence against the murderers. I'm confused, but maybe I'm just a little slow.
KK has a great lawyer apparently- a relentless hound dog that wouldn't allow her to talk until the terms were promised and met.

It is amazing how cases vary like this. I could go on and on about how wrong it is, and give examples, but we'd be here all night.

Patrick + haircut

How have you all been? We moved out of our home near KB townhome. Many of the neighbors did. I haven't seen the townhouse for sale, though. I been busy working (I'm off basically winter) but I keep my
Eyes on the case. Hoping that loser PF gets what he deserves.
I've missed you posts- glad to see you are doing well and wish you all the happiness in your new home.

Oh I don't know- there are many supporters out there still of KK and PF. You would be surprised. Makes me ill- even though she confessed to her part and PF's.

Patrick + haircut

How have you all been? We moved out of our home near KB townhome. Many of the neighbors did. I haven't seen the townhouse for sale, though. I been busy working (I'm off basically winter) but I keep my
Eyes on the case. Hoping that loser PF gets what he deserves.

Thanks for all the pictures and checking out things for is at WS !!!!

Hope you re enjoying your new home !!

Don't forget about us, you will always be a part of WS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff