OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecution REALLY does not want the identity and/or some of the Grand Jury testimony to be released before the W4's trials.

JMO, MOO, etc.

:):):):):):)
I believe this is the reason, at least I hope it is. Still a huge shock to have the evening news in Cincinnati lead off with FW for this reason! JMO, the ‘snood and shades’ look was so out of place, especially on such a hot day.

Last edited:
Prosecutors could file charges again in the future. But it's still a setback. If that case against her were really strong in the first place, the outcome would have been different.

We said it before. It looked weak and possibly motivated to pressure her. JMO.
Jmo but she was only being used for pressure and the state had to threaten more charges to try to keep some type of pressure on. The prosecutor knew they couldn’t go to trial and end with an innocent verdict. Jmo

It’s being reported by MSM that the charges were dropped without prejudice which means it CAN be brought up again later. Maybe they are waiting for something more substantial to come out in the W4 trials.

Yes, AC stated that they have new evidence they're going through against FW and need time to finish investigating. The charges were dropped in order to avoid the penalty of not giving her a speedy trial.

I believe this is the reason, at least I hope it is. Still a huge shock to have the evening news in Cincinnati lead off with FW for this reason! JMO, the ‘snood and shades’ look was so out of place, especially on such a hot day.

The reason given is that the prosecution has received new evidence (assumed through discovery from defense) that strengthens their case against FW. They were running out of time to grant her a speedy trial, so this is really more of a postponement of their case against FW. They can still bring charges again and will probably do so after BCI has had a chance to sort through the new evidence.

JMO, they could have won the trial against her with the evidence they had before, but now have a chance to use additional evidence to make their case. There may also be additional charges they can bring against her.

I loved AC’s comment at the end in response to Owen’s totally unnecessary proclamation of Fred’s “innocence.” Robin didn’t seem to show her happiness as much as Fred.

AC says "No, your honor, we would not agree with that (FW's innocence)." Not with the additional evidence that has come in.

I loved AC’s comment at the end in response to Owen’s totally unnecessary proclamation of Fred’s “innocence.” Robin didn’t seem to show her happiness as much as Fred.
JMO. FW was putting on a total act, and she didnt do it well. She was not as happy as she tried to be. She knows all the truth of what she did, and IMO, she's going to wonder every day if it will be the one when the convoy rolls up her mud holes driveway for the final time. And then, she will be headed to a jail cell with no hope of coming home. All JMO

Last edited:
The hearing was quite interesting, but some of the outside conversations lead me to believe a refiling will never happen. JMO and IMO. Regardless, our justice system works.

The reason given is that the prosecution has received new evidence (assumed through discovery from defense) that strengthens their case against FW. They were running out of time to grant her a speedy trial, so this is really more of a postponement of their case against FW. They can still bring charges again and will probably do so after BCI has had a chance to sort through the new evidence.

JMO, they could have won the trial against her with the evidence they had before, but now have a chance to use additional evidence to make their case. There may also be additional charges they can bring against her.

Betty, "assumed, from the defense?" I'm still confused. TY

The "Defendant's Response to State's Request for Discovery" filed - is on an entry dated 5/15/2019. I doubt it contained anything incriminating against FW. Just think for a moment. Everything by Defense had hammered on one thing: The search at FW's in May 2017. Obviously, they requested specific information that the Prosecution NEVER turned over. Thus, FW and counsel still doesn't know that information. I believe the evidence from that search is so PROFOUND that it is being protected by the State at this time, in lieu of being used for bigger and better charges, either against FW or one of the w4.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member