Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Heller said she was “concerned the report was not protected” the way she envisioned when the order was issued.

She said the report will remain sealed and will be available for lawyers to review, but they cannot have their own copies.

Pattis asked if he can discuss the report with prosecutors.

Heller said he can represent his client without violating her order.
Fotis Dulos sends message to kids, attorney claims Jennifer Dulos orchestrated ‘revenge suicide’
All true but my understanding this document was previously sealed at that didn't stop No Case Norm from talking about it with the press. I'm not sure atty's not having a hard copy of the report does much when extensive note taking seems to be permitted and no gag order issued.

We can then have the entire report released in drips and drabs to the public. If this is allowed (I'm honestly not sure based on the fact that the report was sealed before and it was widely quoted by Pattis) I'm not sure how the missing victim and children/family are well served as it gives Pattis the opportunity to create a 'picture' of the missing person that could be virtually of his own creation based on tidbits from the report. If he were allowed to do this at a time when the person under discussion is missing I'm not sure that is serving justice on any level.

Frankly the statement from Judge Heller seemed weak about the entire report and the situation with how it was released in the first place and was a huge disappointment to me in that she did zero to reprimand the individuals charged with safeguarding the report and discussing it with the press.

Actually think entire situation regarding a confidential evaluation being released to the public is shameful in my mind. MOO

I was wondering when MT’s attorney, Andrew Bowman, would tell both FD and NP to go jay walk in heavy traffic! Glad it has finally happened. I imagine that Bowman has been long frustrated with NP speaking on MT’s “behalf”as though NP is representing her. Then trying to lure MT (a huge torpedo to NP’s newest “theory” of revenge suicide and FD’s already anemic excuse for an “alibi) into aligning with FD and essentially dumping Bowman.

I truly truly wanted to see the look on both NP’s/FD’s faces when they learned of MT’s equivalent of a breakup/restraining order dumped down their chimney like a present from Santa!

NP and FD were so smug today. So ready for their big reveal (revenge suicide theory)like they are models on the Price is Right fondling a “brand new car!”

FD speaks through the media “for the first time!” He loves his kids y’all! He’s a hardworking humbled man in his hip but relatable clothing! Today was going so dang well for them! Judge said they could stare at the study/report all they want to in her office! And just to show how hospitable and downright good natured they are, FD will even meet with police so he can waive his 5th Amendment rights so he can “gossip” about and “slander” his “crazy” estranged wife! They were so dang happy y’all! Then BAM! MT’s attorney drops the mic!

Thought: MOO as always but I wonder what really set the ball rolling for this? Bc MT bonded out at the beginning of June and other than Bowman telling NP to stop calling him nothing has been said in MSM or motions filed until today!

Was it (a) the fact that over the past 5 or 6 days NP’s theories and victim bashing have gone beyond the pale (b) the fact that NP said MT professed her love for and belief in the innocence of FD while weeping like I do every single time I watch Steel Magnolias (c) the fact that NP told any MSM who would listen that FD has an alibi and they NEED MT to confirm it (d) the fact that NP has all along acted as though Bowman is chopped liver and NP has been faux representing MT from day one? (e) the realization that if she does jump ship and joins FDs team that it will be always about FD first and all she matters for is to back him up and possible money for attorneys fees? I mean it’s all of the above but I think....

It’s NPs insistence that MT could confirm FDs alibi. Without knowing what MT knows and how involved MT is—self preservation is what snapped her out of it. Bc IMO she would have to go against any self interest she has left. An AL-I-Lie if you will...JMO as always

FD cannot be happy. He is free but not really. I would think that the initial relief after getting out of jail has faded by now. He can't see his children and his MIL is calling the shots. MT dumped him today. NP, his only bud , could be having dinner tonight with another client.
Wonder if his neighbors are bringing casseroles?

I could be wrong but I thought the judge said she would decide the motion for sanctions later as the motion was just filed yesterday.
Yes, that is my understanding but IMO it seemed like she was kicking the can down the pike until the press group had stepped away from the circus of today's events. Had the Judge wanted to do something to deal with the situation staff could have been tasked to do the necessary research and a ruling could have been possible today IMO. Just seems like more of the same from Judge Heller but I will reserve opinion until I read what she decides on the matter.

I was wondering when MT’s attorney, Andrew Bowman, would tell both FD and NP to go jay walk in heavy traffic! Glad it has finally happened. I imagine that Bowman has been long frustrated with NP speaking on MT’s “behalf”as though NP is representing her. Then trying to lure MT (a huge torpedo to NP’s newest “theory” of revenge suicide and FD’s already anemic excuse for an “alibi) into aligning with FD and essentially dumping Bowman.

I truly truly wanted to see the look on both NP’s/FD’s faces when they learned of MT’s equivalent of a breakup/restraining order dumped down their chimney like a present from Santa!

NP and FD were so smug today. So ready for their big reveal (revenge suicide theory)like they are models on the Price is Right fondling a “brand new car!”

FD speaks through the media “for the first time!” He loves his kids y’all! He’s a hardworking humbled man in his hip but relatable clothing! Today was going so dang well for them! Judge said they could stare at the study/report all they want to in her office! And just to show how hospitable and downright good natured they are, FD will even meet with police so he can waive his 5th Amendment rights so he can “gossip” about and “slander” his “crazy” estranged wife! They were so dang happy y’all! Then BAM! MT’s attorney drops the mic!

Thought: MOO as always but I wonder what really set the ball rolling for this? Bc MT bonded out at the beginning of June and other than Bowman telling NP to stop calling him nothing has been said in MSM or motions filed until today!

Was it (a) the fact that over the past 5 or 6 days NP’s theories and victim bashing have gone beyond the pale (b) the fact that NP said MT professed her love for and belief in the innocence of FD while weeping like I do every single time I watch Steel Magnolias (c) the fact that NP told any MSM who would listen that FD has an alibi and they NEED MT to confirm it (d) the fact that NP has all along acted as though Bowman is chopped liver and NP has been faux representing MT from day one? (e) the realization that if she does jump ship and joins FDs team that it will be always about FD first and all she matters for is to back him up and possible money for attorneys fees? I mean it’s all of the above but I think....

It’s NPs insistence that MT could confirm FDs alibi. Without knowing what MT knows and how involved MT is—self preservation is what snapped her out of it. Bc IMO she would have to go against any self interest she has left. An AL-I-Lie if you will...JMO as always
In looking at the whole picture, it is fitting for Fotis to have a Norm. Imagine where would be if he had a class act like Bowman? Quiet, reserved, professional. We would have little to talk about.LOL.

I think once it hits FD he can not control MT anymore (assuming she’s wised the F up and is jumping ship) she will become the new fall guy/girl. Maybe he will pin the murder on her and claim he helped dispose of the stuff to save his lover. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

I actually came away with the opposite conclusion. We have to remember that this Judge can only act within the scope of the court/case that she is overseeing. She repeatedly denied NP's use of the evaluation, no matter which way NP tried to twist and turn the use. She then basically stated that this court was not the court to lay his defense case and that he could continue to defend FD without going against her orders in this court. I felt that she was not taking NP's or FD's crap.
Thanks for injecting a bit of optimism here as I had lost mine for today.

I guess I've been going through the public divorce documents slowly (nowhere near done) and just see more of Judge Hellers indecision and inaction being played out and it truly hit me hard today given how Pattis has been able to use confidential information meant for the court to paint a picture of a missing person that is not here to defend herself. I just wonder if Judge Heller is not comfortable in her role as Family Court Judge given her entire work history is in corporate litigation? IDK but these worlds are very far apart. I am in no way doubting her credentials but she seems out of her depth in Family Court. We can only watch and wait on the situation.

I do appreciate your optimism as its been totally dishearting to see the CT Judiciary/GAL etc. in action on the divorce/custody matter and under the microscope of the national press. Why would the GAL even give a copy of the report to FD to begin with? Do we know? Did JD atty. receive the same treatment with regards to the report from the GAL? This GAL has a history and IMO bears close scruitny.

I think once it hits FD he can not control MT anymore (assuming she’s wised the F up and is jumping ship) she will become the new fall guy/girl. Maybe he will pin the murder on her and claim he helped dispose of the stuff to save his lover. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

JMO, I think MT knows or has suspicions of what happened. FD and Norm are trying to keep her in a good light, hoping she won't talk.

Gracious; that’s an interesting way to demonstrate love for your kids and their best interests. I don’t like hearing it but it’s always good to know the other points of view since some, like this one, would never occur to us.
Sorry but IMO FD went tit for tat with JD in motion after motion in Family Court and wasted nearly 2 years of the courts time and JD money/his childrens inheritance (as she was paying for virtually everything related to the litigation so far as I can tell) with continued non compliance with court order for information. I personally feel that saying violence of any kind is justified in the face of a dysfunctional court case is shameful and represents another means of victim shaming.

Sure most parents would like to be able to see their children but when the court stands between you that happening is there any justification for violence? In my mind the answer is a clear NO. Perhaps FD felt differently but we unfortunately don't know what he thought yet but I have confidence that LE will figure it out.

True, this could be a cultural thing. A lot of people on here have chimed in about Greek culture, but even regarding American masculinity, it is considered "weak" to be vulnerable and show emotion (which is a load of BS IMO).

Sociopaths are calm and cool in situations which would make others very nervous.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JUST IN: The attorney for Michelle Troconis has filed a motion asking the court to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys “from having any contact whatsoever” with her—whether it be in person, by phone, or online. @News12CT

D-AtLThWkAEem-a.jpg

12:27 PM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

IMO if he was using Waze the only way to cross into NY that would make sense is via Ridgefield either from 84 or 7, which ultimately would have had to put him on 123. He could have either gone straight down 123 from 35 or if coming from downtown Ridgefield he could have taken a short cut from 35 to West Lane and eventually merged back into 123 still in NY either on West or Elmwood. But both West Lane and 123 have signs that you are entering NY. It's possible that he then went to East Street and to Briscoe on his way to Sturbridge and Briscoe i a little NY and then New Canaan and there might not be a sign there but he'd have been in New York already for many miles.
Yes, agree with you...to get to the point you mention Briscoe the Welcome to NY sign would have been way in his rear view mirror. He knew where he was IMO having done this cut around previously. Entire situation is a farce IMO. Put him back in BPT and then he will learn to pay attention to the signs. MOO.

Brilliant! Brava!

Think you just wrote the brief to support a gag order in this circus of a case!

Just when you thought Gone Girl strategy had gone then we get Kamikaze Revenge Suicide and yet more victim shaming. Sad IMO and totally unnecessary for this to all be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd