Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would have been short-sighted considering the commotion that naturally followed.

Seriously, I might countenance that if the family had been there for several days or weeks or months. But the first morning? And the efficacy of the removal doesn't say "unhinged" to me. It's either planned, or someone thinking very well on his feet.
Yes I know, was a way out theory

Just throwing another theory out here. I’ve personally experienced the vitriol and abuse from a neighbour who hated kids and the noise they made . Did the children’s noise piss someone off that was already unhinged that morning ? It’s a random theory I know, but someone used to a quiet street who liked order and peace may have snapped
The idea has been considered on earlier threads, so not out there IMO. The sound of children triggering a strong reaction?

When looking at clinical studies into the nature of adults offending against children - and when I consider the position that William was briefly in on the fateful day - I can completely see why this is thought to be an opportunistic crime.

Situational offences
Their offending is often impulsive and opportunistic.

The regressed pattern of behaviour ... Children are chosen due to their availability.
The morally indiscriminate pattern of behaviour .... Victims are chosen due to vulnerability and opportunity. These offences were characterised by stranger victims, outdoor offences, one-off offences .....
Those who engage in the inadequate behaviour pattern .... targets them because he finds them to be non-threatening.

Indeed, some offenders can be envisaged in the middle of this continuum with a preferential ... interest in children as well as an awareness of situational opportunities to offend.
Differentiating child sexual abusers | APS

(I have excluded some words in this text due to the upsetting nature of the subject, but the possibility of this being why William disappeared is very real)

Maybe not. What if just a fleeting glance of the car was seen? Perp may have thought to go and see if kids were w Grandma. Many parents happily leave their children w parents while they pop out for a cuppa, lunch etc.

If a sicko who recognised the family as being visitors of Grandmas, saw there car drive away, but didnt see children strapped in to car seats may have assumed kids were home w Nanna..whom may not be too spritely, making an abduction a bit easier?

The phone tap seems a bit far fetched- unless the perp had an extreme hatred for FF, therefote this was pre planned and a very patient abductor!! Why tap a phone and wait til theyre all the way up there to pounce?

Away from a population full of witnesses in Sydney and cctv coverage in Sydney. Kendall would be a perfect choice.

The hacker would need to have physical access to the hackee's phone to install and remove the hack? Or not?

By what technology is the voice transmitted? Would the transmission to the hacker's phone itself be a mobile phone call--hence leaving a trace with the phone company's system?

The technology within the phone hacked. Its been around for ages. The royal family members phones were hacked!

I am told by a technician one of the only hints you will get is your phone's battery will run out of charge faster than normal.

https://www.techlicious.com/tip/how-to-tell-if-your-phone-has-been-hacked/

There is loads of info online. Google...phone hacking listening to personal conversations.

Edited to add.....The hacking technology is loaded onto the phone to be hacked. All the hacker requires is the phone number. MFC mobile number was widely publicized through his work I am informed. Photographs of his vehicle and rego number were posted by him in photos online 12 days before William's abduction.

Last edited:
If the perpetrator purposely took advantage of MFC's absence, he/she was running it fine. Waited an hour and a half after his departure for the opportunity, and then took William five or ten minutes before MFC's return. The timing doesn't suggest to me that noticing MFC's departure was a factor.

Waiting for an opportunity to discover William alone which he obviously was at the time he disappeared.

The FFC was waiting to receive a text from MFC about his return time. It is highly likely she had her phone with her whilst making tea and chatting to FGM.

if her phone was hacked the perp could hear everything. It would be like the perp was next to her at all times ....invisible. The MFC could well have been hacked too.

Hacking software also tracks the hacked mobile phone's GPS reading.

Brilliantly said, I dont understand why people wont cut the FPs some slack, if some of their statements differ slightly.

Their minds must have been going in a million different directions, trying to recall in what order things happened.
When ffc said no one knew they were going to Kendall, she probably never gave the cattery people a though, likewise people inferring she lied over it being a surprise visit, it was a surprise until she told her mother on the way.

I am not inferring either foster parents have 'lied'. Please refer to my messages posted that give a very clear indication as to what my considerations are. Briefly ....details have changed since Jubelin's departure is what I have observed.

Who's choice might have that been?

The perpetrator's choice of course. What is rot about that?

Edited to add. I now see you have edited your initial message by deleting two sentences you included.... 'what are you insinuating' and 'IMO you are treading on thin ground with that rot'.

It would be nice to have an explanation to what you meant by that please.

Last edited:
When looking at clinical studies into the nature of adults offending against children - and when I consider the position that William was briefly in on the fateful day - I can completely see why this is thought to be an opportunistic crime.

Situational offences
Their offending is often impulsive and opportunistic.

The regressed pattern of behaviour ... Children are chosen due to their availability.
The morally indiscriminate pattern of behaviour .... Victims are chosen due to vulnerability and opportunity. These offences were characterised by stranger victims, outdoor offences, one-off offences .....
Those who engage in the inadequate behaviour pattern .... targets them because he finds them to be non-threatening.

Indeed, some offenders can be envisaged in the middle of this continuum with a preferential ... interest in children as well as an awareness of situational opportunities to offend.
Differentiating child sexual abusers | APS

(I have excluded some words in this text due to the upsetting nature of the subject, but the possibility of this being why William disappeared is very real)
thanks south aussie, really interesting article, especially why some men who arent interested in children still assault them

The technology within the phone hacked. Its been around for ages. The royal family members phones were hacked!

I am told by a technician one of the only hints you will get is your phone's battery will run out of charge faster than normal.

https://www.techlicious.com/tip/how-to-tell-if-your-phone-has-been-hacked/

There is loads of info online. Google...phone hacking listening to personal conversations.

Edited to add.....The hacking technology is loaded onto the phone to be hacked. All the hacker requires is the phone number. MFC mobile number was widely publicized through his work I am informed. Photographs of his vehicle and rego number were posted by him in photos online 12 days before William's abduction.
yikes! so does this phone hack still work on a turned off phone?

yikes! so does this phone hack still work on a turned off phone, just asking for a friend haha!

I am told it works on phones that are switched off.

The app overrides internalized functions and the owners of the phone have absolutely no idea it is occurring. The phone gives no signals that it is hacked. The phone 'behaves' as the owner would expect not knowing it is being used by a hacker as a spy tool.

That is why security experts warn to have the highest grade security protection on mobile phones.

I am told it works on phones that are switched off.

The app overrides internalized functions and the owners of the phone have absolutely no idea it is occurring. The phone gives no signals that it is hacked. The phone 'behaves' as the owner would expect not knowing it is being used by a hacker as a spy tool.

That is why security experts warn to have the highest grade security protection on mobile phones.

thats scary, and probably really easy for someone tech savvy to install, ill google for more info,
just wondering though in this case if the perps would be intelligent or driven enough to bother with the fcs phones, depending i guess on why he was taken?

I was discussing your theory with a professional in this field. Anything is possible but unlikely unless we are talking intelligence services/ sophisticated criminal level. And then if that were the case, you would have to ask why they would want to abduct a child? I guess at this point, nothing can be ruled out, but it would not be anywhere near the top of what I would rule in. IMO

thats scary, and probably really easy for someone tech savvy to install, ill google for more info,
just wondering though in this case if the perps would be intelligent or driven enough to bother with the fcs phones, depending i guess on why he was taken?

They were intelligent and driven enough to abduct a child in broad daylight with not one witness or scrap of evidence left behind. Gone in the snap of a finger at the exact time an opportunity arose. This shows fox cunning and stealth.

This shows every move was planned from my perspective.

Part of that plan would be to ensure maximum success with no adult present to intervene.
Spying and listening via a mobile device would give the tools to know what they needed to know without a known presence in the immediate area to be witnessed.

FFC sighting of the 2 vehicles and not sighting people sitting therein...hmmm they were off somewhere listening out of sight from my perspective.

I was discussing your theory with a professional in this field. Anything is possible but unlikely unless we are talking intelligence services/ sophisticated criminal level. And then if that were the case, you would have to ask why they would want to abduct a child? I guess at this point, nothing can be ruled out, but it would not be anywhere near the top of what I would rule in. IMO

Abduct a child to have as there own.

No need to be a professional to use phone spyware. If someone wanted to ensure success...and they have succeeded...they just needed to cover all bases.

I too have friends with knowledge of these matters.

Edited to add...dark web users know all the tricks of their trade and so do investigators that hunt them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong