Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lady posting on the WAVYTV10 Facebook who lives 3 houses down posted a pic saying the crime scene investigators are there wearing white suits bringing items out in bags. Everything is taped off.
Oh no... Not good.
The only reason that makes me doubt someone has him and he is safe, is I think they would take the younger baby too then. Jmo.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. I think I've read that there are multiple children under five? You would think that if someone came to rescue Noah from neglect, they'd take them all...

Last edited:
A child could be in respite care also if he or she is special needs. Or in foster care.
Yes, I have known foster parents that have their fosters in care from 7:30 till 4:30 Monday through Friday. ( They don’t work) then respite care picks them up Friday afternoon and brings them in Monday morning. What a joke these fosters are!

I think so too. Yet police keep mentioning this scenario. Maybe it's all part of their plan.
I would love to believe that this is the case, but that nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach refuses to let up. Maybe by mentioning this, they hope that the perp (if there is one, or two...) Will let down their guards and maybe lead them to him. I've always heard that a killer will always lead you back to their "kills" This is all just speculation on my part. I hope and Pray that little Noah is found alive...

Im very new to this... If I say anything I shouldn't, pls just let me know.

Last edited:
Apologies if I'm judging prematurely ... but so many cases of "...We went to sleep and the next morning/afternoon our child was gone..."

Cases that have been solved , and some that have not.
Lisa Irwin and Ayla Reynolds come to mind.

In Noah's disappearance (as in some others) a very long time seems to elapse between when the child went to sleep and when the adults noticed the child missing.
My kids were good sleepers but woke fairly early , and rarely past 6 am.
Then they need changing (if in pull-ups) , breakfast, etc., etc.
Morning routines can be hectic.

Suspicious when the child wasn't noticed 'missing' until later in the day.
It can certainly happen that a complete stranger off the street walks into a house and carries out a child-- but I believe it's a rare occurrence.
Imo.

I agree that it's rare too for children to sleep that late and not wake for unmet needs.

BUT, as a foster mom, I get babies/toddlers/preschoolers, etc whose parents purposely keep them up as late as possible so they can drink and do drugs until dawn. I've seen this more often than not. My current foster daughter, who's five, came to me when she was two. When I first got her, she would have slept until noon if I let her.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this is what Noah's parents did.

East Ocean View?
There is a small peninsula that backs up to the Buckroe Beach area where their home is that curves into what we call Salt Ponds. There is also Hampton River which feeds into the Bay on the other side. They searched all along these areas thoroughly. Have to hand it to the search teams here in Hampton. They did an excellent job working all areas.

The burn incident happened quite a while ago - 2010 I think? And it seems that at least 2 of the kids were no longer in her custody after that, but as these women typically do, she just continued to have more children she couldn’t/wouldn’t take care of properly.

There were 4 or 5 kids when the burn incident happened. She doesn't have custody of any of those children. Their paternal grandparents have raised them.

Yes, she just had more.

WAVY TV 10‏Verified account @WAVY_News

A prayer vigil for missing toddler Noah Tomlin will be held this weekend in Buckroe Beach. https://bit.ly/2J6XPr3

D-CcosKX4AESc8v.jpg

WAVY TV 10 on Twitter

Niko Clemmons 13News Now‏Verified account @13nikoclemmons

Chief Sult says they shifted search efforts to the landfill because it’s ‘preventive’. He says they are looking at every scenario. He says it’s part of their ‘plan’. #13NewsNow

D-AAS6gX4AEW7G4.jpg

Niko Clemmons 13News Now on Twitter

ICYMI: The Hampton Police Chief said he is still hopeful the missing 2-year-old will be found safe & sound. Investigators shifted search efforts to a new area. Today I spoke with a woman who said she cared for Noah Tomlin in the past. #13NewsNow

Hampton Police Chief: Still hopeful missing 2-year-old will be found safe and sound

More: The shift in the search area comes two days after crews scoured areas around the home and the Buckroe Beach area. Full story here:

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/local/mycity/hampton/hampton-police-chief-still-hopeful-missing-2-year-old-will-be-found-safe-and-sound/291-103a8e4d-b428-492b-b482-4bec93357bb9 … #13NewsNow

(Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members