Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only someone pregnant or planning to get pregnant would post baby/maternity Pins. And she has a tremendous amount of Pins of wedding dresses and engagement rings that appear to have been added 25 weeks ago. The plot thickens. MOO.

I keep no open mind for men who slaughter women.

Courtesans like Helen Jewett were playing a sexually adventurous, potentially lucrative "game," one that offered them more freedom in life than women were typically afforded, with the rules ostensibly made clear to the clients in advance.

The problem was she ran into a bad dude, and he didn't like the rules, so he killed her.

The most well-behaved, pious, sexually conservative, wholly monogamous woman in the world can still run into--and even marry--a bad dude, and meet an equally horrible end.

The bad dude is the problem, not the victim.

Completely agree. We’ve seen time and time again women get victimized by bad dudes while doing innocent things like jogging, shopping etc. I don’t hear many cases about a SD doing something nefarious to the SB. ( if this was indeed a case of a SD doing something to ML). I don’t think her lifestyle necessarily put her at higher risk. Bad dudes are everywhere looking for an opportunity.

The thread is open again for posting. Thank you to the members who alerted on posts violating TOS and who did not reply to the problematic posts on the thread. It is duly noted and greatly appreciated. Please continue to alert as needed. I may have missed a few posts and believe it or not, there are alerts coming in on other case threads that also must be addressed. It's easy to miss something here in this fast-moving case.

Please note that moderators do not enjoy over-moderating threads. We really don't. We need everyone's cooperation with our TOS and rules to help minimize situations where the thread needs to be closed.

We do not allow private FB groups to be linked or discussed on WS. The only currently approved FB page dedicated to finding Kenzie is linked in the first post of this thread. Of course, you may also link the social media of news sites, the police, and news reporters. You may not link or discuss the social media of Kenzie's friends, family, roommates, professors, employer, etc.

If you are unsure of whether or not you may post something, err on the side of not posting until you can contact a moderator and get a reply from the moderator.

Finally, remember that WS is a fact-based, victim-friendly forum. If you can't link it to an approved source, the information in your post is probably not allowed and will be considered rumor.

Thank you.

The thread is open again for posting. Thank you to the members who alerted on posts violating TOS and who did not reply to the problematic posts on the thread. It is duly noted and greatly appreciated. Please continue to alert as needed. I may have missed a few posts and believe it or not, there are alerts coming in on other case threads that also must be addressed. It's easy to miss something here in this fast-moving case.

Please note that moderators do not enjoy over-moderating threads. We really don't. We need everyone's cooperation with our TOS and rules to help minimize situations where the thread needs to be closed.

We do not allow private FB groups to be linked or discussed on WS. The only currently approved FB page dedicated to finding Kenzie is linked in the first post of this thread. Of course, you may also link the social media of news sites, the police, and news reporters. You may not link or discuss the social media of Kenzie's friends, family, roommates, professors, employer, etc.

If you are unsure of whether or not you may post something, err on the side of not posting until you can contact a moderator and get a reply from the moderator.

Finally, remember that WS is a fact-based, victim-friendly forum. If you can't link it to an approved source, the information in your post is probably not allowed and will be considered rumor.

Thank you.

So sorry! I didn’t realize it was violation. It won’t happen again!!

Based on what the police have said, she entered the park as her destination when she set up the ride. Are you thinking that she planned to be dropped off there, with no one to meet her? Or what?

Possibly. Driver could have arranged someone to be there.

It’s possible. Everyone is sure a car was waiting for with no evidence of that besides drivers story

If you want a crash course in what "online only" means go to chaturbate. Girls getting paid by guys all over the world just to talk to them, selling access to a private snap story account, doing video shows, live, and in private, selling themselves as online girlfriends available whenever someone across the globe just needs someone to talk to. There are so many different variations of it and they can all be found in one place. Many of the girls there are smart college girls with other jobs but can make thousands there in under a few hours all "online only"

Yes! I have a friend who uses a site like that (might even be the same one, IDK) to sell photos and makes a freaking killing. She only sells videos of her feet so nothing identifying in them, but she sells these custom videos and makes a lot. I know because I do her taxes!

I don't know. I kind of think a case all the way from 1830 isn't great support for possibilities in this one. Especially in this era where lifestyles are more defined and discussed and everything is written in texts and social media messages.

Anyone insane or evil can be dangerously jealous, or a stalker or sadist or murderer, regardless of how they met the target.

I know that. I know that this lifestyle can put you in dangerous situations. I was just saying that the sugar baby can (without meaning to) provoke anger from her clients. Especially ones that have psychological issues.

One can take all the precautions in the world, explain over and over again that it is JUST AN ARRANGEMENT and some man will think it's love and become violent when it's not reciprocated.

It’s possible. Everyone is sure a car was waiting for with no evidence of that besides drivers story

We know the driver’s story is backed up by Lyft’s GPS records, and that’s more than compelling.

We know that Kenzie input that destination, and was going there for a reason.

Logic says that it was to meet someone.

You have a Lyft driver recounting what they saw, and their account rings true with what we know.

I don’t think anyone is making a leap here.

Very concerning about the last person known texting with ML that LE had to find them- imho any decent person would have contacted LE to say oh I text with her such and so day and time- not knowing whether they were her last contact or not. I do understand this person is not a POI at this time but it sure kills the hopes that I had that she went voluntarily to just take a break or get away or forget her life for awhile.

Happening now. Fox13 reporting heavy police presence at a SLC home. Car was towed from home earlier this afternoon. Police tape all around home mobile command unit, public information officer and several agencies on site. All are tight lipped and not giving info.

Yes! I have a friend who uses a site like that (might even be the same one, IDK) to sell photos and makes a freaking killing. She only sells videos of her feet so nothing identifying in them, but she sells these custom videos and makes a lot. I know because I do her taxes!

I suppose you can sell what you can't give away.

Ok the posts about SB/SD were four months ago. Her Pinterest board is pretty stocked with baby/infant tips, clothes and other maternity items. Not sure it's just normal for the age group to have that much on there if they are just doing their own thing, I could be wrong. Anybody? 23 year olds? Wouldn't that sort of turn off a SD to see that? Just such a juxtaposition. It's jarring. Any chance someone set her up on the SD sites as a joke or prank and she never was actually into it? My brain is not likely to rest tonight.

Oh really? Baby stuff? How long ago did she pin that stuff? This makes me wonder if she really was pregnant (MOO) and wanted to keep the baby and the guy didn’t.

Happening now. Fox13 reporting heavy police presence at a SLC home. Car was towed from home earlier this afternoon. Police tape all around home mobile command unit, public information officer and several agencies on site. All are tight lipped and not giving info.

Could be nothing, could be everything.

Odds are it’s unrelated, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on.

I’m at an #SLC neighborhood near the Fairpark where SLCPD serving search warrant. No confirmation yet it’s related to Mackenzie Lueck.

Nate Carlisle on Twitter

Attachments

• E4841FEA-2D5B-4C5B-85F6-2B4E27FBDB99.jpeg
    E4841FEA-2D5B-4C5B-85F6-2B4E27FBDB99.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
"Yes, like a few of us have mentioned earlier...it is not a new thing. It has been going on for ages...Just a different name and justification."

Yes, nothing new under the sun.
Yes, but it is different in that the contact is made very secretly (and the SDs are more likely to not want to be seen in public).

I don't have an issue with SB/SD relationships, but I do have a problem with secret/private relationships. Dangerous, dangerous game to play.

Ok the posts about SB/SD were four months ago. Her Pinterest board is pretty stocked with baby/infant tips, clothes and other maternity items. Not sure it's just normal for the age group to have that much on there if they are just doing their own thing, I could be wrong. Anybody? 23 year olds? Wouldn't that sort of turn off a SD to see that? Just such a juxtaposition. It's jarring. Any chance someone set her up on the SD sites as a joke or prank and she never was actually into it? My brain is not likely to rest tonight.
The SD info. sadly doesn't appear to be fabricated.
Police want more tips about MacKenzie Lueck's social media and phone activity

The way I understand it is that the passenger enters the destination in the app with the request for the Lyft, but the Lyft driver doesn’t know the specific destination until the passenger is picked up.

If I am correct, then it means the Lyft driver would have had to have an accomplice waiting and he would have also had to take the time to contact the accomplice to tell him “hey I just picked up a cute girl, meet me at the park so we can abduct her”.

I’m 100% certain police have examined the Lyft driver’s actual phone and all his phone records. They have said his story checks out. They’ve examined the records and the GPS. They’ve checked his background.

I think it’s time to move on from this poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend