Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still stuck on being dropped off in the middle of a park at 3 am, to be picked up by another person. Where I live, a car idling in the park is suspicious, and if a police car drove by, would probably be checked into. If she were meeting someone, why not pick her up at her house? Let her drop off her luggage, check on the cat, change clothes if she wanted to do. The Lyft guy, the car that supposedly picked her up-two possible POIs, regardless of what LE puts out to us. Maybe no pick up guy at the park really? On a side note I know a few people who own Tesla’s, including my neighbor. Stealthily cars.

I was just thinking about a Tesla and this very situation when I passed one on the road.

Expensive kind of car a SD would drive. Very quiet, very stealthy In the dark a black one would look like a sedan, not immediately obvious what is was unless a car freak was looking.

(And I find I detest everyone I know that has one...hahahaha)

The other live was ended, new breaking livestream on Fox 13... do the same MSM rules count for live streams over Facebook from official Facebook pages? If so, lots of interesting info. No definitive answers but a good summary of what is being searched and what has been taken.

Yes, you can link a livestream from a news page on FB.

Additional info per Fox 13. Home was first approached by under cover agents at noon today. Car belonging to owner of home has been towed. Canine units now arriving as well
I don’t know how to link Fox 13 and don’t dare Don’t wanna t to get in trouble. The live feed is alternating with regular news. I imagine this will go on for quite a while as no one will address media. I’m glued to TB and will post updates as they are shared.

Thank you, it looks like it was already linked. Large agency presence descended on a house with an AirBNB in the basement. Not previously discussed from a place we cannot name.

Owner’s car was towed. I haven’t seen a photo of it but maybe someone else has.

Jeremy Harris‏Verified account @JeremyHarrisTV
This story from @MichaelLocklear is pretty wild - some of the cameras at the park where #MackenzieLueck was last seen are "dummy cams". LINK: https://kutv.com/news/local/dummy-cameras-in-park-where-missing-u-of-u-student-was-last-seen … @KUTVTiffany

D99TmPuVAAAAY6f.jpg

8:57 PM - 25 Jun 2019 pst

What percentage of sightings of missing people are valid? Is it over or under 1%? My theory is—the more positive the person is, the more apt they are to be wrong.
I remember there was a woman who swore she saw Laci Peterson walking her dog the afternoon after Scott killed her. Some of these witnesses are mistaken and some of them are wacko. MOO

Last edited:
Only someone pregnant or planning to get pregnant would post baby/maternity Pins. And she has a tremendous amount of Pins of wedding dresses and engagement rings that appear to have been added 25 weeks ago. The plot thickens. MOO.
Interesting. I wonder if she has some friends who are pregnant/wanting to get pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong