Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Steinbrecher on Twitter
Neighbors are asking if this has to do with missing U of U student MacKenzie Lueck. The house under investigation is near where she was last seen. SLC PD won't confirm if it's related. Waiting for more info from them @fox13
D-Cb0Y6UIAEnzEM.jpg

9:30 PM - 26 Jun 2019
So this is near the park then?

No, but the person taken into custody rents out his basement on Airbnb. I could see a young woman distraught over losing her grandmother not want to go home to roommates she may not like, just to have some space, especially on a tight budget. Just a thought.
MOO.
Interesting that your mind went there...my first thought was someone staying in the AirBNB May have been who she met up with, rather than her going to it by herself. Surely that would have shown up on her financial records immediately, if she had done that?

If this is a wealthy person, this would be a good area of town to buy houses to flip/rent out. My boyfriend's parents are extremely wealthy and have quite a few houses in the poorer areas of SLC they're planning on flipping. It's pretty common here in SLC.
flipping houses is a VERY good ruse/business. flipping is super common in Denver-metro (don't move here if you want to buy - save yourself!!!! continue EAST - save me a spot!). but I digress.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member