Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew as soon as they got her phone info questions would be answered. I’m so glad they were able to get it and the phone company didn’t fight them about it.
Yeah, I’ve felt that way myself.

It was a matter of getting those warrants, and then everything would fall into place.

It apparently has.

If we find the Airbnb can we link it? If someone finds please message me.
Great idea.

I'm worried about hidden cameras in the rental space - to capture pictures of people staying there without them knowing it. I know there are other issues going on, but that pops into my head so getting it out there while I remember it.

Oh wow. Things have turned, and not in a positive direction.

I have no doubt that this is going to now be a criminal investigation.

A press conference at that hour, in that location, held by a man of that status, tells me what I need to know.
They did say they would only have another one if there was something significant to report.

So LE saying they still had no suspects or POIs after talking with person ML was texting was not true? Is it possible it’s a coincidence that this is all happening the same day? Y’all said things would move quickly once they got her phone records, but this was still much faster than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks