Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't buy for a minute that BB was "conned" into any of this. I think she is just as evil as he is, but since she is a younger person, I feel like she gets a pass from a lot of people. She has been in jail for 1 1/2 years now. How come she has never come forward and said anything against AT then? I would think she would be detoxed and has been far enough away from him from that long, that she would be singing by now. But, she's not.
I hear ya. I don't give her a pass at all. But I also don't know if she would've led this life without AT bringing her into it. I do think she was involved willingly and I hold her responsible for her actions. No pass from me.

jmo

I am baffled by her missing parts. He said they cut her up to fit in trunk. Pretty sure dismembering would have been easiest route even if we are talking large suitcase. Makes no sense how they found her to follow that story. Also, why cut her tongue out? It seems that they could possibly consider animals got to some organs, but the tongue? Doubtful. I cant see amateurs going to all that trouble. I am very afraid to see where this all leads. It is already so much worse than i imagined.

I am baffled by her missing parts. He said they cut her up to fit in trunk. Pretty sure dismembering would have been easiest route even if we are talking large suitcase. Makes no sense how they found her to follow that story. Also, why cut her tongue out? It seems that they could possibly consider animals got to some organs, but the tongue? Doubtful. I cant see amateurs going to all that trouble. I am very afraid to see where this all leads. It is already so much worse than i imagined.

I'm baffled at why they put the pieces and other evidence in trash bags. How could they think that no one would notice one of 17 trash bags thrown in the ditch? Even on super rural roads, there's always someone on them.

Sorry I somehow posted before I had written anything.

FRom Sydney Loofe Murder Trial - June 26
"McBride also said a sauna suit, used to make you sweat during exercise, was found near Loofe's body.

He said a second search was done of Trail’s apartment on December 19, when a box for a sauna suit, trash bags and tools were taken by law enforcement."

What would they be doing with that?

I hear ya. I don't give her a pass at all. But I also don't know if she would've led this life without AT bringing her into it. I do think she was involved willingly and I hold her responsible for her actions. No pass from me.

jmo
Heroin. Or meth. That’s what led her to this life. He was just a way to get money for her fix, and he is a scammer so she became a scammer too.

"McBride also said a sauna suit, used to make you sweat during exercise, was found near Loofe's body.

He said a second search was done of Trail’s apartment on December 19, when a box for a sauna suit, trash bags and tools were taken by law enforcement."

This article says:
"Also found along the country roads were a pink sex toy, a dildo, as well as plastic sheeting, a Gold’s Gym “sauna suit” (a plastic suit used to enhance weight loss) as well as wads of duct tape."
"Just after the discovery of Loofe’s body, FBI agents did another search of the Wilber apartment shared by Trail and his 25-year-old girlfriend, Bailey Boswell. Among the items found was a book titled, “The Human Body Atlas,” as well as a sauna suit package, tin snips and a hatchet."

After viewing 11 photographs:
"One female juror rocked nervously after viewing the pictures; others sat with stern and troubled looks on their faces. A hushed silence fell over the ornate, wooden courtroom during the viewing."

This article says:
"Also found along the country roads were a pink sex toy, a dildo, as well as plastic sheeting, a Gold’s Gym “sauna suit” (a plastic suit used to enhance weight loss) as well as wads of duct tape."
"Just after the discovery of Loofe’s body, FBI agents did another search of the Wilber apartment shared by Trail and his 25-year-old girlfriend, Bailey Boswell. Among the items found was a book titled, “The Human Body Atlas,” as well as a sauna suit package, tin snips and a hatchet."

After viewing 11 photographs:
"One female juror rocked nervously after viewing the pictures; others sat with stern and troubled looks on their faces. A hushed silence fell over the ornate, wooden courtroom during the viewing."

He's going down.

jmo

Last edited:
I personally don't buy for a minute that BB was "conned" into any of this. I think she is just as evil as he is, but since she is a younger person, I feel like she gets a pass from a lot of people. She has been in jail for 1 1/2 years now. How come she has never come forward and said anything against AT then? I would think she would be detoxed and has been far enough away from him from that long, that she would be singing by now. But, she's not.
She has been as quiet as he has been loud
I guess we will see if she ends up flipin on him and testifies

She has been as quiet as he has been loud
I guess we will see if she ends up flipin on him and testifies

I think she will. I think she fully realizes how much trouble she's in, and I think she'll throw him under the bus to help her case. I think that's why she's been quiet. I think her lawyers told her to keep her mouth shut, and unlike AT, she's actually listening to them.

I think she will. I think she fully realizes how much trouble she's in, and I think she'll throw him under the bus to help her case. I think that's why she's been quiet. I think her lawyers told her to keep her mouth shut, and unlike AT, she's actually listening to them.
I think you are right. I still hold her totally responsible for whatever part she played in all this but I think she will flip on him
I hope so. Want to be there if/when she does just to see the look on his face. If he is there-you will see fireworks and drama that day

I think you are right. I still hold her totally responsible for whatever part she played in all this but I think she will flip on him
I hope so. Want to be there if/when she does just to see the look on his face. If he is there-you will see fireworks and drama that day

Or maybe she's going to go with his story, that it was all him, not her. He's promised her he would protect her. His outburst shows her that he is sticking to it. She has access to newspapers about the case, doesn't she? He sent her a message.

Or maybe she's going to go with his story, that it was all him, not her. He's promised her he would protect her. His outburst shows her that he is sticking to it. She has access to newspapers about the case, doesn't she? He sent her a message.

But if she does what her lawyers say instead of what he says? He's got a story he wants her to stick to. If her lawyer advises her to go a different direction, I think she will. He's willing to take the blame, but only for some things and only on his own terms.

Good point. At this point everything about this is so crazy I guess time will tell. Even if she does testify against him I don’t think she will get off. I know in today’s proceedings when they were doing dna analysis there continued to be 2-3 other female names they kept bringing up as matches or non matches so there must be more than just AT and BB involved to some degree

Good point. At this point everything about this is so crazy I guess time will tell. Even if she does testify against him I don’t think she will get off. I know in today’s proceedings when they were doing dna analysis there continued to be 2-3 other female names they kept bringing up as matches or non matches so there must be more than just AT and BB involved to some degree

DNA on what? Just around the house? On the evidence? I read that there were fingerprints of one of the women on the book, but I didn't see anything about DNA.

DNA on what? Just around the house? On the evidence? I read that there were fingerprints of one of the women on the book, but I didn't see anything about DNA.
They did indicate fingerprints of another female on the book. On the evidence found at the body dumping sites those were sent to a lab and the person who testified on if dna was present and whom it belonged to she mentioned BB, Sidney Loofe and 3 other females that she was trying to match too. The names of the other women have been mandated by the court to not be revealed by media
ETA. I don’t believe anyone’s dna other than Sidney’s was found- or if found not enough or enough useable to determine who it belonged to

Thursday, June 27th:
*Trial continues (Day 7) (@ 9am CT) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017, Lincoln; found Dec. 4 & 5, 2017) – only for *Aubrey C. Trail (51) charged & indicted (6/11/18) & arraigned (7/13/18) with 1st degree murder & improper disposal of human remains (plead guilty to this charge 6/18/19) & charged (3/1/19) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial started 6/17/19 with jury selection. Trial started on 6/18/19 & runs thru 7/5/19. Jurors: 7 women & 5 men, with 3 alternates.
Court info & Trial information from Day 1-5 (6/11/19 to 6/25/19) reference post #746 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ne-sydney-loofe-24-lincoln-15-nov-2017-3.365279/page

6/26/19 Day 6: Trail is not present in the courtroom. State witnesses: Investigator Bob Hurley. Jurors leafed through a stack of 11 photos of pieces of Sydney’s dismembered body found in trash bags discarded along gravel roads in rural Clay County on Nov. 16, 2017. Trial continues on 6/27.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) – Next Pretrial hearing on 8/9. Trial starts 10/25 thru 11/1/19.

Since there are not that many tweets for this case - was there anyone else who testified beside Bob Hurley? TIA! :)

Must have come with the trash bags. Buy these jumbo trash bags and get a free sauna suit. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong