Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing to follow leads and tip line still open. Details not being released. Search warrant still ongoing. No comment on her dna there. No comment on man or woman in car that picked her up. No comment on how they found this house. More info in the morning. Active scene and will be there for several hours.

This is a developing story. It will be updated as new information becomes available

SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City Police said they are serving a search warrant at a home near Rose Park and sources say it is related to the Mackenzie Lueck case.

The SLCPD mobile command center was deployed to the home near 500 North and 1000 West earlier Wednesday, which is near where the missing University of Utah student was last seen.

SLCPD will give an update at 10 p.m.

Tip Line is still open, they have officers manning that all night tonight.

They will keep everyone updated, sounds like they plan to provide an update tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.

Via presser:

Will not say if they have someone is custody. Will not say if owner of house is currently being questioned. Ongoing investigation so tight lipped. IMO, they have the person in custody and are questioning him. More in the morning.

This isn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member