Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the home owner is involved or rather an AirBnB guest? It could be that the POI was the AirBnB guest and he left already and LE is there collecting evidence? I don't want to go too far into my theory as to why I think that because no POI has been named and I don't want to break TOS

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

Weirdly there is a Kia model (no idea which) that I regularly mistake for a Tesla on first glance. Then my husband corrects me and we laugh that expensive cars are wasted on me. I’m going to assume this is not that model.

Jmo.
I must have missed something about a Tesla, can you explain? Thanks

KUTV was reading that on air live not more than 5 minutes ago. Should appear in a printed web site form soon.

Oh, they said that on the news? My bad, I missed that part. I assumed a super sleuther dug it up very quickly.

I am wondering if the home owner is involved or rather an AirBnB guest? It could be that the POI was the AirBnB guest and he left already and LE is there collecting evidence? I don't want to go too far into my theory as to why I think that because no POI has been named and I don't want to break TOS
No. It’s the homeowner that’s the POI Catch up on the back thread please.

This explains the significance of Hatch Park. It’s probable that he felt very comfortable there.

The owner of the home, who has lived there for a couple of years, previously lived in an apartment that is 0.2 miles away from Hatch Park in North Salt Lake, which is where Lueck was last seen. He has no criminal history in Utah, beyond some traffic citations.

A neighbor, Tom Camomile, said the owner has turned part of the house into a rental that he offers through Airbnb.

“There are people coming and going most of the time,” he said.

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member