Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the home owner is involved or rather an AirBnB guest? It could be that the POI was the AirBnB guest and he left already and LE is there collecting evidence? I don't want to go too far into my theory as to why I think that because no POI has been named and I don't want to break TOS
I thought this too at first but I keep coming back to the huge bon fire the neighbors complained about. I don't see a guest doing that....

I must have missed something about a Tesla, can you explain? Thanks

A woman who cleans an AirBnB was on the KUTV FB page earlier claiming that she’d seen ML leave her job location in a Tesla. Not at all sure it’s the same place/related. I think we were all just trying to figure out if her story matches this house.

Jmo.

Yeah, this is a new one.

Here’s the thing though, it doesn’t really matter that he hasn’t said anything.

He’s there for a reason, and law enforcement is there for a reason.

During investigations like this, law enforcement executes a lot of search warrants.

They don’t draw this type of attention to a scene like this, unless they know the answers are there.

They sure as hell don’t hold press conferences like this.

Unless they know they’ve got this figured out.

We’ll have to wait a bit, but it’s clear where this is going.

Yep.

A woman who cleans an AirBnB was on the KUTV FB page earlier claiming that she’d seen ML leave her job location in a Tesla. Not at all sure it’s the same place/related. I think we were all just trying to figure out if her story matches this house.

Jmo.
Ohhh yeah, it’s not the same house for sure but thank you for the info!

Jmo.
Based on maps that were provided earlier, it isn't. That location was on the other side of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa