Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner of the home, who has lived there for a couple of years, previously lived in an apartment that is 0.2 miles away from Hatch Park in North Salt Lake, which is where Lueck was last seen. He has no criminal history in Utah, beyond some traffic citations.

Camomile said the owner almost always wears earbud-style headphones when he is outdoors and rarely speaks to anyone

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck
Oh the report here saying the neighbor smelled a strong stench coming from there is so sad. With the news he lived near Hatch Park before moving to that home, it's pretty clear he was involved and it couldn't have been someone renting the AirB&B.

1. To burn evidence in a back yard is crazypants. Why not hide it? It takes a crematorium 1.5 hours @ very high heat btw, for those theorizing about....

2. The review is really creepy.

3. This guy wanted to get caught as prime suspect or accomplice consciously or unconsciously.

Link for arrest?
Argh, looking for it now... I've had lots of windows open from various sources... I think it was a reporters live stream from a few pages back in this thread... Looking for it now.

The owner of the home, who has lived there for a couple of years, previously lived in an apartment that is 0.2 miles away from Hatch Park in North Salt Lake, which is where Lueck was last seen. He has no criminal history in Utah, beyond some traffic citations.

Camomile said the owner almost always wears earbud-style headphones when he is outdoors and rarely speaks to anyone

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck
LE said anyone living in the home is part of the investigation. I wonder how many people are living there.

To anyone participating here that personally knows Kenzie, new members specifically, I want to lovingly caution you that this is where us “forensics folks” and such will have to do our thing. It will likely be a series of very difficult content to read if you know the victim, Kenzie. Please I exercise caution in your decision to continue reading, at least tonight for starters til we hear more tomorrow morning, as there may be some graphic speculation. I ask that our members please warn with a disclaimer out of respect for @yellowmoose if possible.

:( :( :(

Thanks for the warning. I don't know if I can continue. I broke down sobbing when I told my son the new developments. El Segundo is a small, tight-nit community; I'm pretty sure something will be planned here to honor Kenzie, and I'm sure my son will reach out to her brother.

The other day I had asked what projects she was working on in the lab.

I suspect the usual SA in this case. But just thinking and noting, I recall a case where a coworker killed a lady bc she had information about nefarious activity at work (in that case, perp was stealing).

Again, I think this will turn out to be a SA case, but wanted to throw this out there.
I believe this will be a SA case too. In fact, I have no doubt. jmo

Who has bonfires in their backyard for days in a row? That cannot be legal. What cojones.

This is sickening.

I feel awful for Kenzie's family and friends.:(

Per news reporter on the scene, the backyard pit fires were starting in the morning hours. :eek:

I'm certain this was intentional-- believing they would not be so easily detected by his neighbors!

MOO

Thanks for the warning. I don't know if I can continue. I broke down sobbing when I told my son the new developments. El Segundo is a small, tight-nit community; I'm pretty sure something will be planned here to honor Kenzie, and I'm sure my son will reach out to her brother.

What a horrible, horrible nightmare. First, the loss of a parent, and now this . . .

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, that fire pit is going to be key. That’ll be a slow and meticulous process.
Yes it will. What is it with these monsters and their love of fires........

Shades of poor Kelsey all over again. I pray if Kenzie has met an unfortunate death through foul play, that there is something of her or her belongings that can be identified. So unfair for their loved ones to be tortured like this. Kenzie's family just went through a death, to which she came home from the funeral, only to go through God knows what that night.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks