Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intriguing case, so many things just do not make sense and seem illogical. IMO, If Mackenzie knew the person connected to the house being searched and intended to meet up with him/her, or spend the night there, she would have had the ride drop her there rather then minutes away in a park at the wee hours of the morning, there is just no sense as to why "that person" would have her go to the park and then pick her up if they were friends or already knew each other in any capacity and he/she lived only minutes away.

It has been mentioned by a few posters that the Lyft driver said she greeted the person picking her up in a manner that suggested they knew each other. I think that if the person picking her up was a "hook-up of any type" then Mackenzie would have been corresponding with him/her via social media for some time period and, imo, of course Mackenzie would greet him/her in a friendly or flirtatious way that suggested some familiarity, especially if it were to be/was a potential hookup or maybe there was a previous hook-up.

I am starting to wonder if perhaps "this person/perp" was maybe a previous hookup and maybe a spouse found out or someone was on to him/her (perp.) having a relationship with Mackenzie and the perp. maybe decided any evidence of Mackenzie had to "disappear". This case just seems like a cover up from the moment she was left at the park. IMO
Maybe she only agreed to meet and talk in the car at the park and not go to his house for safety reasons and once in the car he either smooth talked her into going to his place or took her there by force. she could have been unconscious and carried her into his house possibly they had drinks he brought in his car laced with esctacy or something else. It was 3am or later we don’t know when they left the park.

Maybe she only agreed to meet and talk in the car at the park and not go to his house for safety reasons and once in the car he either smooth talked her into going to his place or took her there by force. she could have been unconscious and carried her into his house possibly they had drinks he brought in his car laced with esctacy or something else. It was 3am or later we don’t know when they left the park.
And they seem to be focused on the garage ?

Exactly right, which makes me consider that the perp was not a known friend or co-worker but possibly a "hook-up or previous hook-up."
She certainly wasn’t dressed for a hookup perhaps they had been texting for awhile week, month whatever and being she was sad because of her grandmother she let her guard down.

Derek Petersen‏Verified account @Derek_Photog

#Breaking police have tarps in the backyard of a home where search warrants for missing women #MackenzieLueck were served #KSLTV view from @KSLChopper5

D-DeurwWsAElX1D.jpg

Derek Petersen on Twitter

In response to Whiteorchids.....

I do agree that she was not at all dressed for a hookup so that is confusing and I think that, yes,very possibly she did let her guard down and yes she would have already had some type of social contact, for whatever length of time or of whatever nature, with a hook-up before agreeing to meet in person. I see that, a hook up, as more of a possibility than her meeting a friend or someone well known to her having her meet them at the park. I don't know and all I can do is speculate until the officials tell us more. Ha, I have tried to theorize everything, including a serial killer possibility, but so many things just do not make sense, to me. Getting picked up at the park is just plain illogical and makes everything else seem nefarious to me.

I don't have the link for the video of that woman reporting on her phone. But at the 10:50 mark they put something wrapped in brown by the front door. Wondering if anyone else saw this? It looks about the size of a luggage case and is standing upright. Imo. Just speculation. Thoughts?

EBM- imo added

I don't have the link for the video of that woman reporting on her phone. But at the 10:50 mark they put something wrapped in brown by the front door. Wondering if anyone else saw this? It looks about the size of a luggage case and is standing upright. Thoughts?
I must have missed that.

Here's all the tweets from Sean Moody:

Login on Twitter

Sean Moody‏ @SeanMoodyKSL
Salt Lake City Police are serving a search warrant related to the #mackenzielueck case at a home along 1000 West. No details about what led them here.

D-ClyOtUcAA3vG_.jpg

We’re staying on the scene where police are serving a search warrant related to the #mackenzielueck case until our morning shift arrives. Can see lights and shadows moving around in the backyard.

D-C-rSkUIAE1qQq.jpg

Investigator in protective clothing just walked from the backyard to the front porch to grab some materials and went to the back again. #mackenzielueck

D-DCLDnUIAEBEh4.jpg

Some kind of alarm briefly went off inside the house. It has since stopped.

(Video)

Police inspecting what looks to be an electronic doorbell.

D-DLPu5VAAIH4s5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member