Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A local searcher let me know last night that many of the signs in the plastic sleeves in a specific area of town in Garrard County have been removed, and the plastic sleeves remain. Our postering efforts have been centered there bc that is where she was last seen. We feel strongly someone there has the answer, and this removal of signs seems an indicator as well. These new signs that we get, we’ll have to think strategically in terms of maybe placing them in businesses yards that may have surveillance. Another supporter told me that many signs in public spaces get mowed down this time of year vs being removed and placed back. I will work with police to identify areas they feel would be important in terms of certain people seeing the signs over and over. They’ve not seemed focused on Lexington, but Lancaster where she was last seen.

Thanks for the update Marie.

Removal of the signs is hard to fathom, perhaps someone wants the story to go away. It would be pretty interesting to identify who specifically would want the story to go away, because reasonable people would like a positive outcome or at least answers.

Might be interesting to install a wildlife camera(s) near some posters. They typically get triggered by motion, so they would have to be strategically placed to avoid motion, other than a person removing a poster.

Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme Trail Camera – 12MP

Missing posters for Savannah SpuHrlock taken down

The news grabbed the story today. Thanks for the ideas!
Yay on the PI - hope that is fruitful!

So the plastic sleeve remains......does their DNA remain? They had to leave fingerprints and skin cells? Maybe it's too late because of rain but maybe not. Just a thought.

I wonder if you could do an outreach for those with home surveillance that would be interested in having a sign in their front yard. Like what happens before a big election. They'd need to move it to mow but they may not mind. If their home camera picks up anyone, that would be trespassing.

Yay on the PI - hope that is fruitful!

So the plastic sleeve remains......does their DNA remain? They had to leave fingerprints and skin cells? Maybe it's too late because of rain but maybe not. Just a thought.

I wonder if you could do an outreach for those with home surveillance that would be interested in having a sign in their front yard. Like what happens before a big election. They'd need to move it to mow but they may not mind. If their home camera picks up anyone, that would be trespassing.

Would it be trespassing if it was on a business property or just residential?

Would it be trespassing if it was on a business property or just residential?
You would need permission for both I’m sure. Publicize that you’re looking for volunteer homeowners to keep signs in their yard near their mailbox. Some businesses have a grassy area in their parking lots. Maybe they’d give you permission to put some along the front entry landscaping.

I still can't believe this hasn't been solved!! Surely it boils down to those 3 men that took her to Garrard County. Surely they were not such criminal masterminds to be able to leave no evidence? Does all this time mean nothing significant was found in the houses or truck? I just feel this case should have gone down like the Mackenzie Lueck one. Find out who she was with, search the house, arrest.

Does LE have her phone records? Did she call anyone else from the house to pick her up?

I still can't believe this hasn't been solved!! Surely it boils down to those 3 men that took her to Garrard County. Surely they were not such criminal masterminds to be able to leave no evidence? Does all this time mean nothing significant was found in the houses or truck? I just feel this case should have gone down like the Mackenzie Lueck one. Find out who she was with, search the house, arrest.

Does LE have her phone records? Did she call anyone else from the house to pick her up?
You’d have to go back to read the details but it is my understanding she made phone calls and there were cell phone pings. Thats what led them to the houses they searched. I think LE is biding their time so they have a solid case to get a conviction.

You’d have to go back to read the details but it is my understanding she made phone calls and there were cell phone pings. Thats what led them to the houses they searched. I think LE is biding their time so they have a solid case to get a conviction.

I asked this before, but I am still not sure. Are these guys a flight risk? I would say no due to lack of funds, but what would happen if they did take off on a flight to "nowhere"? Are they under surveillance? Passports taken?

I asked this before, but I am still not sure. Are these guys a flight risk? I would say no due to lack of funds, but what would happen if they did take off on a flight to "nowhere"? Are they under surveillance? Passports taken?
All good questions but only LE knows.

I don’t think they can take their passports without being charged with something. Even named POIs have moved between states and out of the country in past cases. I would assume it’s up to LE to keep close tabs on the potential suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy