Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the homeowner's name using parcel searches.

Parcel | Assessor | Salt Lake County
The owner of that house wrote a book about murder (available on Amazon). In the book, two people die in gruesome murders by being burned alive. Neighbors told MSM they have smelled a terrible fire burning at that house starting last Friday.

For those of you who have followed cases closely which may be reminiscent to this one...

If police have made key findings which suggest this is a crime scene, how quickly do you think it will take before the public becomes aware? If this owner is linked to a crime, he is likely being questioned and they are hoping for a confession. I know there is a lot up in the air right now, but like others have said, the army of resources the police sent to this house seems pretty telling. The number of detectives, CSI, etc. I would think indicates something big was found. Curious on people’s thoughts.

I think it's likely that the account was private and just recently went public. I have to check but I think requests are automatically approved in that case. The owners of the account previously last posted on may 16th and then just posted yesterday.

Ahhh this. This makes sense. Thank you.

Jason Nguyen‏Verified account @FollowWIN

.@slcpd have been busy in the #MackenzieLueck case. Investigators seen taking 223 ammo out of a Rose Park home and using shovels in the back yard. @abc4utah

D-ELaBLUYAc3Djx.jpg

Jason Nguyen on Twitter

Are we thinking the person who owns this home is the person whom she met in the park? The Lyft driver? Someone else?

Thanks HL, maybe a mod could address in a reminder to new people that this is NOT allowed.

Also to be careful not to copy an entire article here. The rules specify how much of a copyrighted article can be copied and pasted. Personally, I would share much less but have seen loads of entire articles shared on WS.

ETA a word to clarify.

JMO

Yeah. They seemed to have a weary, depressed aspect to them. And the cabinet the police tech was photographing had reddish brown streaks that appeared to have been by a liquid.

I agree. Found this better shot of it:

lueck_garage2.png

Not sure which Rules category this falls under...

I thought at some point it was stressed that members/guest on WS were NOT allowed to post screen shots taken from a WS thread and post somewhere else. Am I remembering correctly?

On one of the FB discussion pages for Finding Mackenzie Lueck - I have seen screen shots and comments to the effect "just saw this on WebSleuths", "on Websleuths the said..."

Just want to clarify if this is permitted or NOT permitted. It's possible that it came from guests and/or new WS members that aren't aware of the policy. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.
On the heels of this, I found posts on the forbidden (EEKK) "R" website telling posters there how to find and access the parking lot and scanner threads here. Essentially, explaining how to sign up on WS, get the info you want, and bring back here to "R" to share and discuss.

On the heels of this, I found posts on the forbidden (EEKK) "R" website telling posters there how to find and access the parking lot and scanner threads here. Essentially, explaining how to sign up on WS, get the info you want, and bring back here to "R" to share and discuss.

Uggh.

Michael Locklear‏Verified account @MichaelLocklear

EVIDENCE IN HOUSE SEARCH re #MackenzieLueck -27 boxes of AR-15 ammo -pitchfork Police have not said how the #SaltLakeCity home or this evidence may be connected to Lueck’s disappearance.

D-EHRu3UIAAD4jm.jpg

Michael Locklear on Twitter
Yeah not specifically AR-15 ammo .223 remington ammo has quite a few different gun types including bolt action rifles, Ruger Mini 14, etc. TulAmmo is probably the worst steel ammo to put through your gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88