Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I still can’t shake is why her parents didn’t fly over. I understand there was never an active search but as a mother I can’t comprehend how I wouldn’t be pushing LE for answers in person. Does anyone think they knew the (what seems likely) outcome from the start so no need to fly out and could grieve at home privately?

All of those holes dug tells me one thing...they got a hit when the dogs were there earlier in the day. And it's a LOT of holes.

There aren't words to describe how heartsick I am for her, her family and her friends. Will be praying for all of them today.

May be the multiple holes mean they didn't find anything.

The University of Utah is facing tough press this week between the announcement by the McCluskey family of a complaint against the U as well as the disappearance of ML. The McCluskey family has a press conference planned for 11 am today, but considering the circumstances, and out of respect for the Lueck family, I would postpone it.

Okay!! Gotcha. This book is for sale on a very public venue. So not sure how it can be harmful to link to it? But I did take the link out.

When and "if", the Owner of the house is named by LE as a POI, any information regarding the homeowner can then be posted. Until that time, any information on the homeowner, whether it's public or not, is off limits.

We MUST have confirmation that the owner has been NAMED as a POI.

All I can say right now is that this situation looks very bad for ML. :(
And one other thing. The home that was searched is fine. Just a normal smallish home.
IMHO it isn't the sugar daddy type house many were expecting.
I have never really thought that had anything to do with her missing. I think she was trying to get home. And she didn't get there.
This is why I ignore the "rumor mills". It hasn't helped this case one bit.
More news will come today, and if I have missed some already I apologize.
Just now got here so this is random.
Waiting with the rest of ya'll,
Chi

Last edited:
STOP--HOMEOWNER HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A SUSPECT!
DO NOT GET THE THREAD CLOSED.

I think the problem is that news outlets initially reported someone had been arrested, but later edited their articles and removed videos that incorrectly stated that.

Once it’s out there, it won’t go away. They should be more responsible but they all want the breaking news story.

MOO

Okay!! Gotcha. This book is for sale on a very public venue. So not sure how it can be harmful to link to it? But I did take the link out.

It could be harmful if the person who is not a POI sues the owner of this website for defamation of character or related charges. Which is why naming non-POI as POI, or linking to material that identifies them by name, is against the TOS. Thank you for removing the link that includes his name.

Things are moving so fast on this thread but I just wanted to add a third scenario to the Instagram following that I haven’t seen mentioned.

If a profile WAS private and had friend requests dating back for a period of time and then made it public, all of those friends requests would automatically become followers of said account. So if KL had requested ‘Fatherless’ a couple weeks ago and the page was private then Fatherless made their page public it would automatically accept KL’s request and give an update that she was now following them.

If Fatherless is now public, there is no way to tell if it was private last week unless there is first hand knowledge.

Also, thanks to the super sleuths on this thread. Just had to catch up on around 50 pages since last night and you all cut the time in half with your sleuthing and hints to head in the right direction.

Kelli Pierce‏ @KelliReports

Officers stand guard outside the house where #SLC Police have been searching for clues in the #MackenzieLueck case. I’ll have the latest this morning on @kslnewsradio.

D-ETYH6UYAAPESe.jpg

Kelli Pierce on Twitter

Just my opinion: Perhaps the homeowner is a classmate or coworker (even former). We do not know if ML was into drugs and I don’t mean hard core I mean recreational and pills. She is down bc of grandma and knows where she can score. Maybe she wasn’t planning on this but received a message from the homeowner saying he was sorry for her loss which is what made her think she wants to get something to boost her spirits.

ML & homeowners text and plan to meet. Perhaps it is ML‘s idea to meet at the park because she doesn’t want to go to his house. She arrives at the park, they do a first round and decide to go to his house. From there, something gets out of control. He makes advances towards her and she turns him down and says it’s not like that. Knowing of her alternative lifestyle he gets upset “so you will be with an old SD but not me” ... Forces himself on her, hence mattress is sold days later, and things spiral resulting in death.

All my opinion of course. I have personally never thought the SD SB has anything to do with this. The whole point of those relationships is to be wined and dined— a 3am park and this place does not fit the bill. I have always thought this was drug related (no not a drug mule or hauling drugs in her suitcase) just pills and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member