Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Boyd 13News Now‏ @13robertboyd

Forensic teams continue to go in and out of the mobile home where missing toddler Noah Tomlin lives. #13NewsNow

D-Bqw8hWwAAFKFC.jpg

Robert Boyd 13News Now on Twitter

Nana-Séntuo Bonsu‏Verified account @NSBonsu_

@HamptonVAPolice Forensic Unit is still going through the home on Atlantic Ave. where police believe 2 y/o #NoahTomlin was last seen Monday morning. @WTKR3

D-BbnVqX4AAOTcL.jpg

Nana-Séntuo Bonsu on Twitter

Are they hooked to a sewer line or are there septic tanks in that park? Hearing about it being in a trailer park and my memories of little Noah who was found in the septic tank of his home several years ago, after being put there by his parents, keep running through my mind.
MOO

Are they hooked to a sewer line or are there septic tanks in that park? Hearing about it being in a trailer park and my memories of little Noah who was found in the septic tank of his home several years ago, after being put there by his parents, keep running through my mind.
MOO

JMO Trailer “Parks” tend to have a water and sewer system for the entire park. Usually owned and managed by the park or within the city, it would be city w/s. Don’t think a well is involved.

Dan Kennedy 13News Now‏ @13DanKennedy

#NEW: Sharing a text I received overnight from a number we have for Noah Tomlin's mother:

"I'm working real hard with law enforcement to help find my baby. I can't have my location known or whereabouts of my other children for their safety."

#13NewsNow #FindNoah

D-D-NZHXUAAESUc.jpg

Dan Kennedy 13News Now on Twitter

WHAT???? So JT texted a news anchor saying she's helping LE and she can't say where she is?? What a bizarre thing to say. I wonder if the news anchor had texted her first? That just seems strange to say I'm helping out LE but I can't tell you where I am- sorry but who cares where she is? Unless she's in custody which obviously she isn't if she's texting but what does that have to do with anything? Odd.

Searching the landfill speaks volumes. As I've said before on other threads I hate landfill searches. Seems like we have so many right now. Sigh. Are the other kids with cps? I hope so. Jmo.

I know there are only a couple of ways this could turn out since a 2 yr old doesn't go missing intentionally (ie: to walk away from life and take a break like an adult might)... But I'm sad that in 4 days of being missing, there's so little discussion about Noah.

WHAT???? So JT texted a news anchor saying she's helping LE and she can't say where she is?? What a bizarre thing to say. I wonder if the news anchor had texted her first? That just seems strange to say I'm helping out LE but I can't tell you where I am- sorry but who cares where she is? Unless she's in custody which obviously she isn't if she's texting but what does that have to do with anything? Odd.
I thought it was a strange comment as well. Is she trying to say she thinks someone may be after her or her other kids? Who is she in fear of? Does she and her hubby owe money to someone? Is this about drugs and someone sending them a message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26