Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to know if the homeowner had "fires" in his backyard on a regular basis or was this something new.

I posted yesterday about what would you do with ML's luggage, etc., and I thought about burning it all but didn't mention that because to me, burning stuff would lead down a path where there was no return.

I really hope we're not going down that path but I fear we are.

MOO

Yes, .223 is used for other than the AR15. Most AR15s fire 223 Remington or 5.56 NATO ammo, although AR15s have been chambered with a number of other ammunition types, including 22 long rifle, 204 Ruger, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, 300 AAC Blackout, and 458 SOCOM. AR15s can also shoot pistol ammo, such as 9 mm, 40 Smith & Wesson, and 45 ACP.

Yes, I own one (Wilson Combat Tactical). I'm a boring grandmother. Just because one owns firearm or firearm accessories doesn't necessarily mean one is not law abiding so I will not rush to judgment on this find.
Don't forget the Serbu 50BMG uppers for AR-15.

Eerie photo, would make a good book cover..
Police search home related to disappearance of Utah college student
utah-student-search-ap-mo-20190627_hpEmbed_17x11_992.jpg
Francisco Kjolseth/The Salt Lake Tribune via AP
Salt Lake City police investigate a tip that may be connected to the disappearance of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck on Wednesday, June 26, 2019, in Salt Lake City.

This case is so bizarre and sad. Poor ML, I think she was just trying to hangout with a friend after a long and emotionally draining weekend laying her grandmother to rest. My heart goes out to her family . MOO
If she was trying to hang out with a friend after an emotionally exhausting weekend, she would have asked the Lyft driver to drop her off at this man's house, imo. The homeowner's house is only 5-7 minutes away from the park.

Michael Locklear on Twitter
Just one officer watching the west SLC home now. Haven’t seen any active search for a couple hours now. Police hauled out a lot of evidence before sunrise. Still waiting to find out what led investigators here. #MackenzieLueck
D-EgLJoU4AAM9rR.jpg

7:09 AM - 27 Jun 2019

Good morning everyone. Saw a live video an hour ago saying police were digging around in the backyard? Ugh. Still getting caught up.

If she was trying to hang out with a friend after an emotionally exhausting weekend, she would have asked the Lyft driver to drop her off at this man's house, imo. The homeowner's house is only 5-7 minutes away from the park.

Hmmm yes, that's true. Getting to the circumstances of the meetup is key. And why she would be ok with it/nature of their relationship

im leaning toward the theory our suspect knew they had to conceal the final location (house now being searched) as well as possibly that this was pre-meditated because it does make A LOT of sense they would ask Mackenzie to meet at a park, leading her to believe they'd end up at X location rather than this house. this profile could fit with multiple ppl: homeowner, friend of the homeowner or airbnb guest - aka anyone with welcome/approved access.

at the same time, lets say she is familiar with the house due to any of the above possible relationships. either way, she was convinced it made sense to meet at a park. the park and the house arent really far enough apart to justify a pickup spot (imo). add to that, its 2-3AM, she has luggage and she's had an emotional weekend; just speculating, but most people wouldnt be in the mood to add unnecessary stops/coordinate a confusing plan.

so, im thinking she was given a specific reason to meet at the park (which was entirely untrue or if true, it was only a secondary factor and helped conceal the main purpose of the park which was to isolate her before arriving at the house). some reasons our suspect could have convinced Mackenzie to agree to this drop-off spot: 1) drugs 2) she was told they were planning to meet other people and carpool to X location 3) maybe Mackenize was told this plan involved other people and our suspect convinced her to meet at the park so they could be alone for a bit...maybe even to talk/argue about something....

i realize this post is a bit redundant to all the ideas floating around but where i still get a bit lost is WHY she agreed to meet at the park if that reason is recorded to some capacity via texting, maybe it can help fill in the blanks as to what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak