Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some excellent posts here.
The fact that they're focused on a specific residence is telling.
They have pertinent information, and it's sounding so bad for her. :(
My thoughts go to her family and friends !

This is a cautionary tale and am not judging -- but be careful of the monsters out there .
Anyone who watches the news or spends time reading here at WS; knows about the beasts that prey on vulnerable people.

Last edited:
I’m traveling but have been keeping up with the fast moving threads. So so sad to see the developments. I am curious about the connection between her, the house, homeowner. Hoping the press conference provides answers but also sending thoughts and prayers to everyone who knows and loves Kenzie.

The car that was towed was a very small car. I doubt he held her at gunpoint in that car with a long weapon. AR15s shoot at the same rate as a pistol. They shoot at the rate which your finger can pull the trigger.

The homeowner is a very muscular man. He wouldn't need a gun to subdue her.
He could probably choke someone to death with one hand.

There are a lot of Lyft and Uber safety related articles published giving riders the advice that they should not have either ride service pick them up or drop them off at their place of residence--the safety advice is to arrange the pick up and drop off a block from your home; the 3am park meet up might have initially started out as a way for ML to avoid having the Lyft driver take her directly home...and it also made sense not to have the Lyft driver drop her off at the abductor's house for the same reason...

That advice doesn’t make much sense to me. Is it coming from LE, or just random bloggers? It’s so safe to walk home a block, in the middle of the night, dragging your luggage?

The thing is, he may have had lots of money even though he lived in a not-so-great house. If he bought that house cheap and it's paid off, that would give him a lot of disposable income. I read that the vehicle towed was a Kia, which are not luxury autos so his payment would have been low or perhaps he owned it outright. I imagine insurance and utilities on a place like that aren't a lot, either.

Being a Sugar Daddy is more about having money than it is about "being a rich guy" if that makes any sense. I can understand people having the image of some Hugh Hefner type guy being what a Sugar Daddy is, but I am guessing there are plenty of variations. All they need is money to shower on their Sugar Baby, really.

I don't get SD out of this setup at all.

I get drugs, weirdness, mind games, maybe BDSM, weird stuff

I noticed that in some reviews of the house's basement Air BnB there were references to it being quiet and well insulated. Which are innocent words, of course, but I wonder if it also means some sound-proofing was done. The neighbors do live awfully close, but no reports of unusual noises, just the bonfires/noxious smell.

Is there significance that this is being held by the Chief? Instead of the usual person?

Given the fact that *advertiser censored*'t. Chief Doubt has been the "face" of the investigation and has provided the LE pressers up to this point, then I think the answer to your question is:

Yes. It's significant that the Chief himself is going to be the one stepping up to the microphones today.

I've been wondering when we would hear from him.

We may hear there's been an arrest.

We may hear something even more significant.

I'm really, really sorry, yellowmoose and tacostacostacos.

JMO.

Last edited:
Gerardo Otero Ríos on Twitter
Salt Lake City police take big evidence bags out of a home connected to missing U. student MacKenzie Lueck http://bit.ly/2JeAaVP
D-E_xryUcAALn24.jpg

9:27 AM - 27 Jun 2019

Since *advertiser censored*'t. Chief Doubt has been the "face" of the investigation and has provided the LE pressers up to now, then I think the answer to your question is:

Yes. It's significant that the Chief is going to be the one speaking next.

I've been wondering when we would hear from him.

I'm really, really sorry, yellowmoose.

JMO.
Feels a bit like waiting for that Mollie Tibbets Presser - prayers to her loved ones if the news is the worst.

Some excellent posts here.
The fact that they're focused on a specific residence is telling.
They have pertinent information, and it's sounding so bad for her. :(
My thoughts go to her family and friends !

This is a cautionary tale and am not judging -- but be careful of the monsters out there .
Anyone who watches the news or spends time reading here knows about the beasts that prey on vulnerable people.
From your lips to God's ears and if we could only teach our young ones the dangers that lurk in the dark. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member