Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my good thoughts and support to ML’s family and friends, especially @yellowmoose and @tacostacostacos, who are with us.

No matter what happens, if you need anything, let us know.

Thank you for all your support here. Anxiously awaiting the press conference. Always hoping for the best but my gut tells me otherwise.

BBM

We can't be overly sensitive or we are wasting our time here. What you stated above matters, we need to figure out why ML met with this guy at 3AM in order to put the pieces of that night together. Not victim shaming in any sense.

Stating what ML did for financial gain with older men, if proven true, is not victim shaming. Even if this ends up not being a factor in the events of that night.

Victim shaming is providing negative commentary on facts related to a crime victim, as I understand it. Or coming up with theories that cast a victim in a negative light, ie drugs are involved when there is no evidence of this. WS and the posters do a pretty good job of separating facts and negative commentary.
Yes, we will find out soon enough, as LE are putting the pieces together, and we will likely find out the important details.
I think the purpose of that statement (by the domestic violence coalition?) is that in the end, it doesn't matter if her lifestyle played a role in the crime or not. It's about assault and violence and what's important is that people should be more concerned about the value of life and seeking justice for her.
Not that people were victim blaming here, necessarily, but I gather there was a lot of that on the internet in general. Imo

He lists himself as a author online and has a unusual name. Pic on SM website matches the pic of person on AirB&B and pic on back of book.

Thank you for confirming for me!

If we are anxious, I can’t even imagine what Kenzie’s parents, family and friends are going through. I hate this, I wish we could do something to ease their pain.

I hate that young women aren’t safe. I hate they are judged by whatever choices they’d made. It’s not fair :(

Last edited:
I am suppose to be travelling today but I can’t leave before the presser. I have been following Kenzie’s disappearance since the first thread. I hope that LE has been able to retrieve and bring Kenzie home to her family.

Last edited:
The thing is, he may have had lots of money even though he lived in a not-so-great house. If he bought that house cheap and it's paid off, that would give him a lot of disposable income. I read that the vehicle towed was a Kia, which are not luxury autos so his payment would have been low or perhaps he owned it outright. I imagine insurance and utilities on a place like that aren't a lot, either.

Being a Sugar Daddy is more about having money than it is about "being a rich guy" if that makes any sense. I can understand people having the image of some Hugh Hefner type guy being what a Sugar Daddy is, but I am guessing there are plenty of variations. All they need is money to shower on their Sugar Baby, really.
From the limited amount I have searched around about this, it's just average mostly middle aged men. Sadly, this kind of "agreement" looks to still be about owning and controlling, not just being young and carefree and lonely. If you add to that the kind of guy who considers himself an "incel", you have terrible outcomes that could be faced. The world is changing, but society should not be excused from keeping up with it. There's a difference between victim shaming and understanding how something happened. We don't have to like it, we can even be horrified at it, but in the end, something happened and it was definitely not what the victim was anticipating. Because someone is gone.

Tiffany Justice on Twitter

Tiffany Justice‏ @KUTVTiffany 56s57 seconds ago
Salt Lake City Police will be updating us on their investigation on #MackenzieLueck’s disappearance at 10am. They worked overnight at a home in the Fairpark neighborhood.

D-FC-8NUYAA9R55.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Maybe the owner isn't responsible. Maybe whoever picked her up went along with her to the house. Wait.

I don't get SD out of this setup at all.

I get drugs, weirdness, mind games, maybe BDSM, weird stuff

^^^Agreed.
But she probably didn't know how dangerous it could be.
Whatever Kenzie did, she was a consenting adult; and no one had a right to harm her.
If the worst has happened, she may have thought she was meeting with a close friend who would listen to her problems and let her stay for the night ; and was ambushed.

I am sorry but it looks like she encountered a predator of the worst sort-- and may not have known his 'other' side.

I noticed that in some reviews of the house's basement Air BnB there were references to it being quiet and well insulated. Which are innocent words, of course, but I wonder if it also means some sound-proofing was done. The neighbors do live awfully close, but no reports of unusual noises, just the bonfires/noxious smell.
BBM

That's very disheartening.
If harms' been done-- I hope they nail his hide to the wall !

Also the fact that he met her at the park, rather than having Lyft bring her to his house, seems to indicate premeditation.

Also, she may have met him at the park not knowing he was going to this house. Maybe she was promised another destination. Clearly, whoever met her had plans she was not aware of. That may be why he set up the park rather than the actual destination.

Praying for her and her family. I cannot imagine the heartbreak.

If there's been an arrest and that person is in custody and it's announced I hope all of you are ready to share what you've found, I'm struggling with it because I've been in and out on here.

Burn pit. Ugly reminder of KB case in Colorado.

This is a dense residential area. Attached is a image of the AirBnB house with a circle where the burn pit is located, based on police photos.

Residents report a fire with bad smell in the recent past. I'd say that if anything incriminating was burnt there, it was luggage, phone, clothes etc.

Not a body. This would takes many hours and extreme heat, which pretty much can't be pulled off in this area.

Where is ML?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 11.38.31 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 11.38.31 AM.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online