Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, no one deserves to ever be harmed, barring someone who is hurting someone else. However, I think it's kind of sad that anyone asking about the event leading up to an event is considered victim shaming. For instance, I could say I can't wrap my head around why someone would want to hike Mount Everest considering all the bodies it's littered with and the people every year who get hurt/injured climbing it. Doesn't mean I think they are bad people if they don't make it through their adventure, just means I don't get the appeal of the activity.

there have a lot of posts deleted. The victim blaming did happen and it was getting out of hand.

I agree, no one deserves to ever be harmed, barring someone who is hurting someone else. However, I think it's kind of sad that anyone asking about the event leading up to an event is considered victim shaming. For instance, I could say I can't wrap my head around why someone would want to hike Mount Everest considering all the bodies it's littered with and the people every year who get hurt/injured climbing it. Doesn't mean I think they are bad people if they don't make it through their adventure, just means I don't get the appeal of the activity.

Yeah but you're talking about questioning and criticizing choices, not "asking about the event" leading up to the crime or death.

not identifying him right now

Heidi Hatch on Twitter
Heidi Hatch‏Verified account @tvheidihatch 51s51 seconds ago
The owner of the house gave away a mattress. Police want the mattress and box spring back. #MacKenzieLueck

D-FIms-UcAAXGfL.jpg

D-FIms1U0AACZI5.jpg

Mekahlo Medina on Twitter
Mekahlo Medina‏Verified account @MekahloNBCLA 59s59 seconds ago
#MackenzieLueck Update: @slcpd asking for anyone with information abut a mattress and box spring that given away last spring; Police asking for those who received it call police. @nbcla

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
KSL 5 TV‏Verified account @KSL5TV 1m1 minute ago
SLCPD Chief Mike Brown says no arrests have been made in the #MackenzieLueck investigation. Homeowner is person of interest, but authorities are not releasing his identity at this time.

Debbie Dujanovic on Twitter
@slcpd @ChiefMikeBrown confirms police have a person of interest in the disappearance of U of U student Mackenzie Lueck. Chief won’t discuss why medical examiner vehicle was at search scene at SLC home last night. @D2KSL
10:09 AM - 27 Jun 2019

Jason Nguyen on Twitter
.@ChiefMikeBrown says they went to the house because of a digital footprint. It could be linked to a like on #MackenzieLueck's Instagram case. @abc4utah
10:09 AM - 27 Jun 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/debbieksl/status/1144277021582749696"]Debbie Dujanovic on Twitter[/URL]
@slcpd asking person who picked up free mattress and box spring from SLC Fairpark home last week to contact police. They need it as part of their investigation into disappearance of Mackenzie Lueck. @D2KSL @kslnewsradio
10:11 AM - 27 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member