Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still have his car? I’d imagine so. I don’t think he’s going anywhere honestly. LE are no doubt watching him like a hawk.

It shouldn’t take long for someone to come forward with the mattress and box spring. I’m sure that person is thinking “omg..” The easiest way would be to check his phone for interaction with the person “come pick up at this location” etc but don’t think they have warrant for his phone??

This guy couldn't physically remove the bedding from the home because he didn't have a vehicle to haul it. I bet the doorbell camera captured the person who came to pick up the mattress and the person who came to pick up the boxspring. If it was two separate people.

The electronic trail should tell them who picked the items up. On LetGo and other apps it verifies the person from email or Facebook or something. Then once the transaction occurs you rate the other person, honest, timely, product as described, etc. On Craigslist, they use a blind email system but that can be easily tracked also.

I'm curious if his AirBnB had guests in it on June 16/17. I could see him (if he is the perp) using it as an excuse to meet her elsewhere "Oh, I have people staying in my house so let's meet up elsewhere" etc., especially if he had nefarious intentions from the get go. It would avoid a Lyft driver driving to his place and easily identifying the address to LE in the future. Perhaps the nefarious intent started as a rape/sexual assault and escalated from there, even.

I'm sure investigators already know if there were people staying in the AirBnB on the date she went missing.

I reviewed some photos of the house, and drove by it this morning. There is a Vivint security sign in the yard.

Why is this important? I'll explain.

I also have Vivint - both security monitoring and home automation. The great thing about automation is that there is a log in the account for entries, exits, alarms, smoke alarms, etc. For example on my set up, I've named each entry point based off its location, and so when an entry or exit happens, it is logged with that name. I also have a doorbell camera that picks up sound and allows for two-way communication. Assuming this homeowner also has a similar setup, and IMO I would expect someone with their supposed education and AirBnB setup to have it - Vivint will have a log of timestamps, even if there was an attempted deletion on the homeowner's end. I imagine this would be a warrant the SLCPD would pursue to corroborate a theory or exonerate a suspect.

Digital footprints are extremely hard to hide - it takes skill and knowledge. IMO, ML was not attempting to hide her tracks, and her information is what will or has lead LE to this point.

I read it to mean...that he can play/act as a violent "character"...the bio says the following: "I am a Victim, Romantic, Violent and Character actor." Please note: I am not supporting him; just giving clarification to his model profile. jmo

Is this profile easy to find? I've been trying to track him down on google, but can only find a few sparse profiles on SM

I am at a loss as to why the Medical Examiner was there, and now suddenly all police presence is gone. This suggests LE has obtained all they can at the scene.

Finding a body and forensically analyzing the scene cannot be done thoroughly overnight, in my opinion. Wouldn't the media have observed a body bag being taken from the residence...

I'm thinking that the examiner was there to assist in analyzing fluids or retrieving similar evidence. I would think that the examiner would be as skilled in some crime scene analysis as the detectives, maybe moreso.

And I'd guess that they do not have a body at this point.

Forensic Medical Examiner Jobs in Forensic Criminal Investigations

A medical examiner (often also referred to as a forensic medical examiner) is a medical doctor who is responsible for examining bodies post mortem to determine the cause of death. These professionals are trained forensic pathologists who are called upon to investigate all deaths that may affect the public interest. As such, they must determine the cause, the manner of death, and the circumstances surrounding the death of an individual.

Because medical examiners are forensic pathologists, they are skilled and trained to study the tissues, organs, cells, and bodily fluids of the deceased and evaluate the gathered data to determine the cause of death. Medical examiners may also assist in violent crime examinations, such as rape examinations, even if the crime didn’t end in death, as they often have expertise in such areas as DNA and blood analyses.

Although much of a medical examiner’s job is performed in the laboratory, these professionals may also visit the crime scene and testify to their findings in court. Medical examiners also study trends and compile reports regarding their investigations.
Did you see how many people were there? 30 or 40 people processing a crime scene for 18ish hours is plenty of time to gather all the evidence they can get.

As far as why she’d meet him at Hatch Park...so the Lyft driver wouldn’t take her to his house I bet he told her “I’m driving around, had to go do xyz. Meet me at Hatch then we’ll head back to my house” or something. MOO

Now that it's being discussed, here's the listing for the mattress. Since homeowner is named POI I am assuming this is ok to share.

We'll let this ss stand; however, even though the homeowner has been named a POI, the police have not publicly released his name. Do not post his name on the forum until the police officially releases his name. For now, we just need to refer to the homeowner as "the homeowner" or "the POI".

Does anyone know if the mattress/box spring "sale" (put in quotes because it was free) was the kind of situation where he put this stuff up on a site and arranged specifically for one person who "claimed" it to come by at a specific time and pick it up? Or it was a curb alert situation? Basically he would put it on the curb and say "Hey there is a free mattress on the curb for whoever gets it first" (I have done this before but not with a mattress), so there is not really a way to track who ended up with it? It could have even been a random person driving by who just saw it and took it?

IMO, ML was killed just after she got to the POI's house and her remains were disposed of very quickly or stored for future disposal. He had bookings lined up on Airbnb and a male guest arrived yesterday to the police tearing apart the POI's house. He was quoted. The disposal of the mattress /box spring was the final clean up act in preparation for his upcoming guests. I suspect he had help. Time will tell.

MOO.

I read it to mean...that he can play/act as a violent "character"...the bio says the following: "I am a Victim, Romantic, Violent and Character actor." Please note: I am not supporting him; just giving clarification to his model profile. jmo
Some people (including people of color) will deliberately not take roles that they see as based on racial, ethnic, gender stereotypes. I read that to mean that he doesn't have that boundary.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the mattress/box spring "sale" (put in quotes because it was free) was the kind of situation where he put this stuff up on a site and arranged specifically for one person who "claimed" it to come by at a specific time and pick it up? Or it was a curb alert situation? Basically he would put it on the curb and say "Hey there is a free mattress on the curb for whoever gets it first" (I have done this before but not with a mattress), so there is not really a way to track who ended up with it? It could have even been a random person driving by who just saw it and took it?

I have the same exact question. I'm leaning towards someone just driving by and grabbing it, because if someone had messaged him and said "I'm coming by at 3pm to pick up the mattress" then there should be some sort of digital breadcrumbs leading back to that person.

This guy couldn't physically remove the bedding from the home because he didn't have a vehicle to haul it. I bet the doorbell camera captured the person who came to pick up the mattress and the person who came to pick up the boxspring. If it was two separate people.

The electronic trail should tell them who picked the items up. On LetGo and other apps it verifies the person from email or Facebook or something. Then once the transaction occurs you rate the other person, honest, timely, product as described, etc. On Craigslist, they use a blind email system but that can be easily tracked also.

I'm wondering if its possible that the mattress and box springs didn't end up actually being picked up by someone other than through one of those sites.

LE seems to need somebody to come forward and if they had any digital information of a transaction being arranged through any of those sites /apps I would think LE would probably already know who has them and not be relying on the public for that information.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member