Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faint hope dashed if poi was raised in NA. Sorry, no intention of going O/t- just really hoping things are not as they might seem to be. imo, speculation.
Kidnapping for ransom has become Nigeria’s latest security problem
"May 2019
Nigeria has one of the world’s highest rates of kidnap-for-ransom cases.
Kidnapping is the unlawful detention of a person through the use of force, threats, fraud or enticement. The purpose is an illicit gain, economic or material, in exchange for liberation. It may also be used to pressure someone into doing something—or not doing something.

Nigeria has one of the world’s highest rates of kidnap-for-ransom cases. Other countries high up on the list included Venezuela, Mexico, Yemen, Syria, the Philippines, Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia."
Even if he was raised in Nigeria, that doesn’t make him prone to kidnapping. This post is racist and discriminatory and I hope it gets removed.

Obviously, that's not all . A trash burning would not warrant an almost 24-hour search of your home, including forensics, digging, bagging, medical examiners, and towing your car. If so, we'd all be in big trouble...
That can happen, when LE is aggressively seeking a murderer. One tip can lead to quite a response. It's happened to lots of innocent people. Including someone I knew long ago . She was totally cleared but was never the same again.

<modsnip: rude and personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aerial footage captured hours later by a helicopter belonging to news station KSL then showed police inspecting numerous, freshly-dug holes."
My heart sunk reading this. Hopefully we'll get some more news from LE later tonight rather than from locals or news stations.

This may have been brought up, but I have been off and on and missed a few pages of comments. I keep thinking about the significance of the bed and box spring. If you were going to give a bed and box spring, you would absolutely just list them both together. It's odd he listed them separately and on two different sites. Also, they both look relatively new and in good condition which is again bizarre, especially if you operated an Airbnb. Why not switch out one of those beds for the one given away if it was a case of just getting a new mattress. The room the box spring photo is not one of the Airbnb listings, so I assume it's one of the private bedrooms upstairs.

I don't get how they don't know who retrieved this mattress if the arrangement was made through LetGo....unless it wasn't? Did he just put a sign on it ... "free"....and put it on the side of the road in addition to the LetGo listing?
I think that I saw that it was notated as "given away" on the actual letgo listing. I'll have to go back and check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member