Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, his divorce within the last year can bring all sorts of pathology into the mix. There are several indicators to me where some emotional problems may have affected his life. the discharge from the Army before his time was up etc.

Wonder if there is a reason he was discharged from the army. It would be interesting to hear his officers' opinions of him -- what his character was like, how he usually behaved, etc.

Suddenly becoming withdrawn is a hallmark of depression and a myriad of mental illnesses. I find it interesting to note that he had been evicted from the apartment he had been renting prior buying this house.

The POI may have been finding it harder to seperate his fantasy life from his real life. MOO.

[bbm]

where did you read this? link?

I think he burned the sheets to get rid of any DNA evidence that could have been on it. This man clearly knows what he's doing if he wrote a book on killing people. And I think if he burned the body it would be a rank smell someone would have noticed more than just the fire.

MOO sorry, but wouldn't a body would smell like bbq
and luggage of burning plastic?

We are used to trials where evidence is neatly presented. I believe they had good reason to go in the house and it is promising that they carried out evidence. If they knew each other somehow, ML could have been to that house before. If so, finding her DNA or something of hers may not lead to arrest right now. They may have to sift through a bunch of potential evidence to decipher what is relevant. However, once any burn fragments (if any) or other evidence has been sent through a lab, the totality of the evidence will help law enforcement know what happened. I believe it is good they are taking appropriate steps before acting. The POI is on guard now and will be watched. If he did it, in desperation, he may lead them to more evidence in attempts to cover his track. We do not know enough to know how/if he is involved but we do know the LE knows enough to think so. I am not concerned at all that an arrest was not made. I do not believe that means no progress. In 4 to 5 days, I might think differently but not now.

Again, my heart is with her family and friends. This must be agonizing for them. My prayers go out to them. My heart is also with LE. Cases like this impact a person for a lifetime.

I’m contemplating downloading his book on Kindle Unlimited.

There’s no way that it can be any worse than the drivel written by my favorite true crime author, “Nick Van der Leek.”

Or can it?...

Scathing review forthcoming.

Is his book fiction or non-fiction?

Just curious....haven't seen anything about it.

It would be worth skimming the pages, either way.

Anybody able to give us the Cliff's Notes summary?

Unless it's free, I don't want to download it, on account of any proceeds will probably go to cover his legal fees.

I ain't interested in helping him with those at all.

JMO.

Last edited:
My personal opinion is they want to make sure they have enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to make sure he can be convicted in the court of law.

Sadly, this is what happened with the Susan Cox Powell case...officers kept waiting until they had enough good evidence to convict Josh (who I believe is the person who is responsible for the disappearance of SP), but they never arrested him.

However, I believe these officers (and the FBI) are doing a good job so far.

Thanks! I hadn't seen that article. It's a nice article about how Kenzie defined herself on social media. I don't see a problem with that.

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online
I don't think I would call any article by the DM a nice article.
The entire article only describes her in terms of what her association is with the dating site, including all her comments and pictures.

The problem with that is they are only defining her based on a small aspect of her life. She lived for about 22 1/2 years before she ever got involved with that. It's just a few months out of her whole life.

They chose to write those things because it sells, not because they wanted to write a nice article about her SM activities. Imo

I’m contemplating downloading his book on Kindle Unlimited.

There’s no way that it can be any worse than the drivel written by my favorite true crime author, “Nick Van der Leek.”

Or can it?...

Scathing review forthcoming.

if you can get through all the spelling/grammatical errors
check out his schoolwork posted above for a sample

I think he burned the sheets to get rid of any DNA evidence that could have been on it. This man clearly knows what he's doing if he wrote a book on killing people. And I think if he burned the body it would be a rank smell someone would have noticed more than just the fire.

[bbm]

it isn't necessarily a how-to book
it's a novel in which the protagonist witnesses two murders I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads