Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with this, I envision him telling her to turn off her phone so they aren't disturbed by calls or texts.

Such a red flag if someone you barely know tells you to turn off your phone at 3 a.m. whilst you two are alone. I sincerely hope Kenzie would be wiser than to just do whatever he said. Unless she was threatened.

'Person of interest' emerges in case of missing Utah woman

Online court and property records identify the man as being 31, divorced this year and with no criminal record in Utah.

BBM:

This absolutely leapt off the page.

I mean, even before I bolded and enlarged it, it leapt.

Something tells me LE is going to be having a cozy coffee klatch with the ex.

Trigger.

JMO
Interesting. Very interesting indeed.

so i don't have firsthand knowledge of smelling a body burning, but i've smelled burnt hair before and it's horrific :confused: not sure how to really describe it except disgusting.

and hair doesn't have the gasses and bacteria and s*** (literal!) like the body does, so i imagine a burning body smells 100Xs worse. I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that you recognize once you smell it, even if you have no prior knowledge because precious little else could be that foul.

I have no knowledge of this either...but a couple of years ago a cat crawled under my house and died. After about a week of being there it smelt SO AWFUL (especially during the hottest hours of the day). I moved out.

I believe he was the team leader in this gaming group. Name matches middle initial. And comments on a Facebook picture.
Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia
From there a team Twitter, old and webpage
The full name, Ayoola Ajayi Adisa, is listed on this page: User:Kilokilo23/Decerto - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia

His facebook also has comments mentioning StarCraft and he posted a link in 2011 to a NightMares Clan website. In the gaming world, Clan is synonymous with team.

A lot of wild theories on what happened at his home. How about a consensual hook-up & an accidental death.

Personally, I feel that accidental deaths are followed by frantic calls to 911. I know my attitude goes against the Constitution and ‘innocent until proven guilty,’ but that’s still what I believe.

And yeah, I know that frantic calls to 911 don’t prove innocence, but they’re a good start.

I floated something similar yesterday. I think it’s a legitimate possibility that this guy was posing as a wealthy SD type.

It explains the park meetup, as he might not have wanted her to see his house.

Not until he had control of her anyways.

There’s still a lot of potential ways they could have met, but I do think this is possible.
Me too I’ve been leaning towards she knew him somehow someway - online, work, school, shared interests ? I do think he planned this and I wish we had his Airbnb calendar I should have grabbed it when I first heard the name - that schedule will tell a story IMO - my small research group have no problem meeting people at 3am but everyone of them said not for a first encounter which is why I still think this may not have been the first time - just instinct I guess
JMO

Sorry for the confusion; just a possible working theory here.

There appears to be a very successful legit guy who somewhat resembles the Utah POI and has a similar name. Legit guy who is not a suspect or POI in ML’s case would if googled seem very impressive IMO.

I’m wondering if the Utah POI may have been impersonating or passing himself off to meetups as the very successful legit guy as a means to lure ML and/or just to self inflate his brand to potential dates, employers, clients, etc.

I’ve seen something similar occur irl several times involving major fraud and cons, though not abduction or homicide.

All the standard disclaimers. I was just wondering about why this person would be someone ML may have agreed to meet up with and trusted if she did not know him irl. Just guessing that if he claimed to be legit succeful guy who is not the actual Utah POI, he might seem perfectly stable and trustworthy based on the similar named guy’s online presence and credentials.

Again, just a theory.

There was a show on MTV called Catfish and its basically about what you are saying here. People making dating profiles and lie on them including using a picture of someone else in order lure/lie about who they are. You could be totally right about it. She may have been catfished. It happens all the time,

The start of it: Teenager witnessed a necklacing—parents tell him to stay in the house. Poor writing style, but if there’s any chance that English is his second language, I should give him a pass on that. I was thinking of getting it on Kindle Unlimited, too—he’d get less money than from an outright sale. But since @MassGuy has volunteered, I may skip it.

But what I saw didn’t inspire any thoughts of : “Oooh, he wrote about murders!” It would be pretty hypocritical of me—considering what website I’m on right now.

Thanks so much, wary!

I've long maintained that fiction writing is truer than non-fiction.

There's probably more info to be gleaned about him from reading his imaginings than we'd ever get from his autobiography, which would probably be chock full of fabrications, half-truths, and outright lies.

Necklacing in the book is interesting. Necklacing involves fire-setting/burning.

JMO.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, wary!

I've long maintained that as a general rule, fiction writing is truer than non-fiction writing.

There's probably more info to be gleaned about him from reading his imaginings than we'd ever get from his autobiography, which would probably be full of fabrications, half-truths, and outright lies.

Necklacing in the book is interesting. Necklacing involves fire-setting/burning.

JMO.

Sorry, what is necklacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads