Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm referencing the expert who can comment further about how it is normal lifestyle choice for 23 year old Mormon nursing students to have a "sugar" life in Salt Lake City, Utah. That is, it's about a relationship where gifts and money are exchanged for companionship. That is also mentioned in this article - sourcing Kenzie's social media. Kenzie is very kind and wants to help others who may need help with this lifestyle choice.

How old was she when she started this line of work to augment her student income?
View attachment 191063

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

I think it all starts from online only - cam sites where some top performers earn nearly millions. Guess, it becomes a usual practice to play with toys and slowly progress with other people (some camsites allow two/more) because you want to experiment and you might feel its just normal. Then when you progress, SA/SD doesn't sound too bad.

That’s a bit of a problematic statement because many sex offenses are violent offices based on the UCR (Uniform Crime Report) which is what official crime stats are typically pulled from (conducted by the FBI with cooperation from agencies but with flaws and gaps). Sexual deviants and *advertiser censored* addicts (your words) are not actually necessarily offenders and there is no evidence that being sexual deviant increases violent offending.

Example: being into anal sex as a female doesn’t mean someone is more likely to go out and assault someone with a baseball bat.

Further, sexual offenders are actually among one of the lowest groupings of offenders by offense type to reoffend or be a repeat offender.

After more thought and research, you might be right. I'll withdraw my comment.

I’m 10 pages behind so if this is old news, my apologies.

The following is MOO:

AA has a Mayhem profile. It’s older and he hasn’t logged in for over a year. Just a couple of implied erotic images from a few years ago in the port.

It also includes a link to his SmugMug but that returns a Site Not Found error so he may have taken it down in response to all of the recent attention. I would have loved to have seen the content.

I suggest screencapping if you find any of this interesting/valuable. It may not last.

@PommyMommy — you may want to add these to your most excellent list of SM accounts if they’re not already there.

pigion
Thank you! I've added it to the list. :)

I am currently nursing a theory that he and KL were dating, that he was unaware of her SD/SB lifestyle, and he discovered it while she was in CA.

Then went into a premeditated fit of jealous rage.

Total speculation on my part. My brain just has a hard time letting go.

That would certainly explain her coming straight to him after her flight. If he was her boyfriend.

What it doesn't explain is why wouldn't he drive maybe 15 minutes to the airport to see that she was safe and brought to his home.

At this point nothing much makes sense. If he did something why is he walking free and only a poi?

I've been busy and missed a few hours so maybe there's more I haven't read just yet.

For the record, my expertise is in victimology. I am a criminologist with a specialized area. It’s not actually just a random topic of study, there is an entire field related to this. :)

Can you please in a matter of speaking explain how this relationship style does not meet a definition of victimizing? I am sorry, but I can't see it any other way. For either party. Maybe I am missing something. Probably because I don't go very far into those sites. There is money and goods exchanged for someone being....just really cute? I would think unless someone was extremely self aware and sure of their place in the world the constant purchasing and contracting would lead to anger issues. I mean, a college student "needs money", a man wants the attention of a college student, and pays for it. I just want to be sure I understand how such an underground trend is completely normal if most of the general population hasn't adopted it as a norm. Is there a link to studies on this? I mean either way, in this case someone has become the ultimate victim. Go ahead and report this if you want, but if this is never explained people are just going to quietly keep wondering and never get an answer. To my inexperienced view, the men who perpetrate this are not much different than a professor giving grades for favors, and preying on youthful vulnerable people. JMO.

I could get behind this theory. It seems he may have been on a downward trajectory so it would make sense there was a catalyst or trigger event.
Yes.
My theory began with KL's 'fatherless' follow yesterday. I have a hard time believing that was actually her, and in my minds eye, "fatherless" could be the equivalent of "no daddy". Kwim?

A recent divorce just fuels this idea for me.

I just started following this case but I’ve read about 70 pages of content so hopefully I haven’t missed much…

Here are some of my thoughts, in no particular order.
1. The POI posting the mattress and box for sale separately and on two different platforms (plus different times) seems shady. It implies that he wanted the items to be taken by separate people so they could possibly be harder to track and find.

2. I’ve sold items on Letgo before. It’s not like Craigslist where you can just say the items are on the curb, because the app doesn’t list a precise address. Therefore, people have to contact you on the app to request your address. So LE has a way to track the people that contacted him about the stuff if they have a warrant. I don’t know about FB marketplace, but a cursory look at his listing also doesn’t show an address, just a region. So they should also be able to track his communication with interested parties there. Not sure why they are having such trouble. Maybe it’s jumping through the hoops to get those warrants for his accounts.

3. I’m still on the fence about whether this POI will end up the suspect. It’s weird that they didn’t find anything at the house that led to an arrest, and the house is not blocked off. And police are not saying if he was the last person to text with ML (contrary to what a poster upthread is claiming).

For the record, my expertise is in victimology. I am a criminologist with a specialized area. It’s not actually just a random topic of study, there is an entire field related to this. :)

For the other part of your comment please see:
To clarify, I believe @otto was just simplifying a lot of what I have stated on prior threads here about her lifestyle by using the terms normal and healthy.

To be more detailed, her lifestyle is nothing of elevated risk compared to any other girl of her demographic make up. To the best of my knowledge everything she participated in was consensual, standard practice for herself and her peer group, and she did not appear (nor has anyone of official or verified status stated) that she was a drug user, or even frequent/binge drinker. All this points to a fairly healthy and balanced life compared to her population group.

Her sexual lifestyle is actually not that far off what is considered a “normative” lifestyle
and not one that should be raising near the alarms, insinuations, and unintentional blame/shame.

Hope that helps clarify. This is based on empirical knowledge and professional expertise. Not subjective personal opinion.

I find this interesting. I have a daughter, a son and a niece in the same age group as ML. In the last couple of days I've asked them and a few of their friends what they think about SD/SB and if they know of anybody who is or has been involved in this type of lifestyle. They have all heard about it and knew what I was talking about, but they laughed and looked at me like I was nuts when I asked them if they knew of anybody who lived this type of lifestyle. So, my question for you is how do demographics and or geographical area fit into this?

Yep. Saw it. I respect your knowledge with the topic and know of the area of study. And stand by the subjectivity of normal or healthy. MOO. I’ve much experience with scientific study methods & procedure. I like facts to be facts & subjective constructs to present as subjective. Personal pet peeve. We are all entitled to our subjective beliefs. I am just focused on justice for ML at this point.

Totally understand which and agree. I never said it IS normal or it is 100% healthy. Simply stating that based on stats and empirical evidence it is LIKELY that this (her lifestyle) wasn’t unusually risky. Another poster used the more subjective terms gathered from what I said.

Totally agree terminology is important when discussing science. An argument I have daily with students saying “proven” ;)

Finding Kenzie is most important! But thanks for the respectful discussion of this!

That’s factually incorrect. It is proven that *advertiser censored* addictions escalates to sex addiction which can escalate to violent sex acts

Read any book by a former FBI profiler, and they’ll say different.

John Douglas discussed it in several of his.

That’s a symptom, not a cause.

ah ok i see what you mean now. i wasn't connecting the dots for some reason lol
I was on the board last night when the news first broke, but have been only able to pop in a few times today - mainly checking to see if ML has been found yet. Not yet, if I'm getting the right gist. :(

This might have been discussed, but here's what I think happened (correct me if I have old info!). I think this perp catfished her, pretended to be a SD type. To get her to the park, he said, perhaps, that his assistant or groundskeeper or some other type of employee would meet ML at the park and bring her to him, the SD.

I also had been thinking, but kept quiet about it because it's so yucky, is that she was lured for the purpose of videotaping her. I see others have that idea too, as the rental space could be used for snuff. :( :( :( She might even have agreed to showing up for a video without knowing, of course, what was the intention.

I am still thinking she was set up and this was a first-time meeting with the perp. But I also might have old info by this point.

Trying to catch up....

jmo

I am currently nursing a theory that he and KL were dating, that he was unaware of her SD/SB lifestyle, and he discovered it while she was in CA.

Then went into a premeditated fit of jealous rage.

Total speculation on my part. My brain just has a hard time letting go.

I’m truly puzzled by these events now- I had thought she and the POI had some type of interaction prior to this 3am meeting and had a relationship but Most of us found undesirable information about him using his real name in about a minute - did he lie about his name ? Does he have other online User names ? Do young people google prospective dates hook ups etc ? How did he hide this lifestyle and convince her to get in that car with him because I think he did - I’m trying to understand how this happens so I can prevent it in my own friends/family - I’m just floored by these revelations now
Poor KL - a monster for sure IMO

Are you thinking that someone picked her up and brought her to an Airbnb for the night, that the home owner was unaware?

That's certainly possible. Where did he stay that night? One alibi and one witness, and he's cleared.

All he has to do is name the person who rented the AirBnB and brought ML in, and he's off the hook. Funny that he hasn't apparently done so.

I see it as much more likely that he got ML to go willingly into the home and then things took a turn for the worse once he had her inside.

It would be a much riskier scenario for him to have overpowered ML as soon as she got into his vehicle.

- She might have broken free, and run out of the car screaming.
- The Lyft driver might have observed the struggle.
- Once he got to the house, he would have either had to drag or carry her from the car inside the house. While it's highly unlikely anyone would have been up and able to observe it, he still would have been exposed.

What makes the most logical sense to me is that ML went willingly into his home.

I'm absolutely certain that she didn't remain there willingly.

She went to meet him voluntarily.

She went missing involuntarily.

This was no accident.

This was orchestrated.

JMO.
Very good points and much more likely than my scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy