Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance of a link so I don't have to go on a search to find the fatherless
?
It's on the first page of results on insta, only account by that name without substituted letters or numbers etc. Has anyone checked to see if KL appears on the account in any of the photos or vids? Idk if it would be relevant but curious.

Man. I do have empathy, sympathy and compassion but I'm slowly getting desensitized by these cases and stories. Can anybody give me one positive that comes out from being out in the early morning hours anywhere in America?

MOO, but the only way I see drugs *maybe* coming into play here is casually, not in a dealer/junkie type of relationship.

Given she was coming off a really tough weekend and headed into exams, I think she may have texted a friend looking for some “study aids” for the cramming session she knew was in her future. It’s not uncommon these .

And then that "friend" didn't come forward when she went missing because she was afraid she'd get in trouble? Because nobody came forward to admit that she referred ML to this guy.

SALT LAKE CITY — Former roommates of the man who police are calling a person of interest in the disappearance of MacKenzie Lueck are stunned by the most recent developments.

“That is kind of mind-boggling,” said one man who shared an apartment with the person of interest. Due to the high profile nature of this case, he asked to not be identified.

They shared an apartment in North Salt Lake in 2016. That apartment is across the street from Hatch Park, the last place MacKenzie Lueck was seen.
Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case
Wow, I guess he truly was a sex addict.
I still think it's possible that they met through a dating app, but I think he conned her in some way. I don't think she had any idea what she was stepping into when she got into that car. Imo

Last edited:
This is so creepy!!! neighbors said lots of girls coming and going presumably staying in the air B&B. He had all those cameras around his house that you can download the app and watch the footage live from your phone, tablet, laptop whatever.

He had all those sexual addictions and sex interest according to his meetup. He was probably watching those girls and guys have sex, dress & undress, shower, go to the bathroom etc. He probably got aroused and sexual all from the camera app on his phone in his room. This is totally disqusting. I just bought a couple of Wyze security pan and tilt cameras with SD and cloud recording with a downloadable phone app for only $34 each.

What cameras? This is quite the accusation to make.

“I’d see girls, kind of come in and out very frequently. Sometimes they would stay for two or three days, but really never leave his room, like ever to get food,” he said. “In passing, just say hi to them. But yeah, it changed between a Latina girl, a brunette girl, a blonde girl. In three or four months, I'd say at least three, if not four or five girls.”

I hate saying it but after reading this I wonder about human trafficking/sex slave type scenario here.

From: Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

Wasn’t he married in 2016? Weird that there is no mention of the wife as a second roommate. Are we sure the marriage was a real marriage and not simply a path to staying in the country?

He may or may not have had an open marriage and been free to have multiple sex partners but I find it odd that his roommate was completely oblivious to his wife.

Can someone please clarify why the fatherless account is still being discussed? I realize it’s been cited in msm but I thought we determined it was an “auto-follow bot” (or as @liltexans said “the rise of the machines”). Thanks in advance, doing my best to keep up here.

Can someone please clarify why the fatherless account is still being discussed? I realize it’s been cited in msm but I thought we determined it was an “auto-follow bot” (or as @liltexans said “the rise of the machines”). Thanks in advance.
Because police have said that account is what directly led to their descending on the POI's house.

Man. I do have empathy, sympathy and compassion but I'm slowly getting desensitized by these cases and stories. Can anybody give me one positive that comes out from being out in the early morning hours anywhere in America?
Long long time ago my Babka( grandmother) said nothing good happens after midnight.

It take time to process evidence. They need to “dot their “i”s and cross their “t”s. As I’ve heard many LE say in the past, “it’s not like CSI”. I’m sure an arrest will come very soon. They want no room for mistakes.

Hope he doesn’t off himself so he can be held accountable.

Eta: they took his guns and ammo so he would have to hang himself or something else. They also no doubt took his phones, computers, etc. He is sitting there alone with nothing and he knows his life is OVER. Moo
He doesn't even have a car anymore. Ironically, he would probably have to take a Lyft or Uber to go somewhere.

I still find it hard to imagine a young woman flying home from her grandmother's funeral and due to take mid terms and flying back to California for a wedding on Saturday would go running around town in the middle of the night!

I keep getting this uneasy feeling she's somewhere but way too embarrassed to surface. Are they still referring to her as missing?

The death of a grandparent is sometimes viewed as: they had a good life, the died happy, why should I be sad about that?

She had an exam, work, bills and a wedding the following weekend.
Maybe she thought a bit more gifts/money would make it work.

She is still missing, <modsnip - no link for this info>

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on the first page of results on insta, only account by that name without substituted letters or numbers etc. Has anyone checked to see if KL appears on the account in any of the photos or vids? Idk if it would be relevant but curious.

I don't see an account, just #fatherless hashtag.

No matter how she met or knew the person she met in the park, she knew them well-enough to meet them there at 3am. From all accounts, she wasn’t some junkie in dire need of a fix and she wasn’t homeless with no place to go.

She must have trusted that person in some capacity. I wish we could go back in time, know her mental state and find some way to keep her from going there. I suspect there will be some link between the two of them. I just hope LE can find it quickly and get that person off the streets.

I think that she might have been emotional after the funeral. Being overwhelmed with grief will put a young girl in a vulnerable position, he may have been a"shoulder to cry on" or maybe he provided her some comfort or she felt that he was "being there for her" in that difficult time. Sometimes when people are dealing with a death in the family they let their guard down and do things they wouldn't normally do (as in meeting a stranger in the middle of the night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member