Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether she was forced into this meeting.
Was she being blackmailed and had to meet to make a paymen
t.

Not that we can ever know someone else’s mind but,’I was thinking after 5 years at university perhaps she just wanted expensive ‘really nice’ things. She was tired of delaying gratification until after she graduated and finally had that ‘good paying job’.

If you are paying for your tuition, rent and meals even with a part time job as a lab assistant it doesn’t go far. Perhaps SB/SD helped pay for expensive things but she had lots of credit cards and travel expenses. Maybe and this is just a theory that was the rational for a lucrative photography job like the one the POI offered.

Sadly she trusted the wrong person. This case has kept me awake since two this morning. I am grieving for the senselessness of what happened to this beautiful, smart, much loved young women.

MOO

Off Topic
My wife has a big white van......I am keeping an eye on her.........moo

Pleeze cody22 don’t go and tick her off. Try, telling your wife how much ‘you’ve been thinking’ about rewatching ‘Pride and Prejudice’. Tell her, ‘that you know how much she enjoys the pond scene of Colin Firth frolicking around in the nude at his gorgeous estate.’ That will sweeten her up. I know it would me.:p

Last edited:
And I’m seeing that the perp JUST offered to lead to LE to her body in exchange for reprieve from the death penalty. How original. (The photo I saw last night of her mom behind a podium was gut wrenching...)
RSBM and a bit OT - He didn’t, actually. Something was leaked about a previous potential deal that fell through because he actually did not agree to lead them to the body.

Missing Utah student: Neighbor says she smelled gas from fire at a home police searched - CNN

Now they are smelling gas? I could swear I also read an article that a neighbor smelled bleach? If that mattress was soaked in bleach I can see someone smelling it as it was placed outside. Now I have to go hunt this down to see if I can locate that MSM story. How long will it take someone to come forward with the mattress? I'm thinking today or tomorrow latest. JMO

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already; this thread is moving so fast I can’t keep up.

Re: the Instagram follow, ML could have sent a follow request weeks ago and it was just accepted. If it was a like on a pic, that would be in real time.
I could be wrong but I really think that's what happened. She requested a while ago and the page just went public so her follow went through... JMO

The room she mentioned having 3 cameras wasn’t the Airbnb bedrooms, it was the master bedroom. I assume that was his room. Cameras in common areas are not unusual in Airbnb rentals. If I was dumb enough to allow strangers to rent my house with me, I would most definitely have cameras. We don’t know what if anything was in any other rooms besides the master bedroom.

Security camera type things like an Arlo aren’t exactly useful for making *advertiser censored*. He probably just liked to record himself to admire his body from different angles.

To go from what the cleaning lady said, with no proof that she ever cleaned his house and no corroborating evidence of his house being full of cameras (cops haven’t mentioned them yet), to he’s making *advertiser censored* in an elaborate studio and filming his Airbnb guests is such a massive stretch.

There is zero proof of any of this.

There is zero proof of anything right now. But the cleaning lady was not allowed in the air bnb bedroom, so there could have been cameras in there. And there is a market for clandestine *advertiser censored*, with no real thought to quality. Heck, people will pay to watch other people pee filmed unsuspectingly.

Its not strange to me because most times I have had to replace a worn out mattress, I end up having to buy both a box spring and a mattress because of how the store makes getting them both almost as cost efficient as trying to buy just the mattress. Buying the set is sometimes just as cheap if not cheaper when the store has a sale for the set.

Yeah, but why try to get rid of the mattress and box spring in two different places? Wouldn't you just sell them together? Shows some kind of nefarious intent.

The room she mentioned having 3 cameras wasn’t the Airbnb bedrooms, it was the master bedroom. I assume that was his room. Cameras in common areas are not unusual in Airbnb rentals. If I was dumb enough to allow strangers to rent my house with me, I would most definitely have cameras. We don’t know what if anything was in any other rooms besides the master bedroom.

Security camera type things like an Arlo aren’t exactly useful for making *advertiser censored*. He probably just liked to record himself to admire his body from different angles.

To go from what the cleaning lady said, with no proof that she ever cleaned his house and no corroborating evidence of his house being full of cameras (cops haven’t mentioned them yet), to he’s making *advertiser censored* in an elaborate studio and filming his Airbnb guests is such a massive stretch.

There is zero proof of any of this.

Well, I can tell you that before his Airbnb posting was removed, I specifically read on his listing that surveillance cameras were in use.

I think that is somewhat of a misnomer.

Unfortunately, through the years we have seen several cases where the victim's body was burned by the murderer, and all LE was able to recover were ashes, and charred bone fragments.

Some accelerants like gasoline being poured directly on the body itself can reduce the remains to a ashen, and a fragmented state. It burns at a very high heat, and if it is repeatedly put on the remains it burns even faster.

That is how many farmers, and ranchers cremate dead animals. It is very doable when consuming the remains. It doesnt take that long either as some may think.

An example in a recent murder trial was when Daron Wint poured gasoline directly on 10 year old Philip in his midsection setting him on fire.

The fire had not been started for that long either before the neighbors saw the smoke, and from when the fire department came, and put the fire out.

However when little Philip's autopsy was done only the top half of his body was there , but from his midsection down was completely destroyed, and gone from the accelerant which was gasoline.

Jmhoo

I can definitely see someone cremating a body or animal carcass in a farm setting but to get a fire that hot in the setting he lives in, I just don’t see how it is possible.

Also, I hope Philip wasn’t alive when that happened. I am afraid to google. :(

ETA: I googled. Now I remember that horrible case. One question I have is that fire was an indoor fire with lots of fuel (literally and fuel in terms of belongings in the home). Would a fire inside a house like that burn hotter than a fire in an open pit outside?

(Hmmmm, not sure if I feel better or worse now lol:

“There are two types of sanpaku eyes
1. Yin sanpaku: where the whites of the eyes can be seen below the iris, suggesting that the individual is prone to danger from the outside world. It is a misconception that all people with yin sanpaku eyes will die tragically. It often just means that they will tend to put themselves in dangerous situations. Famous people with yin sanpaku eyes include JFK, Princess Diana, Indira Ghandi, Michael Jackson, and Audrina Patridge.” )

You know her better. So, a photo shoot is off the plate. Perhaps, something more prosaic?
I don't claim to "know her better." I haven't seen Kenzie in 5 years, but she's a serious student in Utah with plans and goals, not a hostess in L.A. (nothing against hostesses in L.A.) Wanting to be a *advertiser censored* star doesn't make sense.

There is zero proof of anything right now. But the cleaning lady was not allowed in the air bnb bedroom, so there could have been cameras in there. And there is a market for clandestine *advertiser censored*, with no real thought to quality. Heck, people will pay to watch other people pee filmed unsuspectingly.

MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched

In addition to cleaning the man’s home, Chatterton said she also cleaned his Airbnb unit in the home’s basement. She described seeing something of note, that she indicated she hopes can help police in her investigation.

“There was cameras everywhere in the house,” she said. “In the master bedroom, there was three cameras in there.”

She said the cameras were set up in the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and downstairs in the Airbnb unit.

Its not strange to me because most times I have had to replace a worn out mattress, I end up having to buy both a box spring and a mattress because of how the store makes getting them both almost as cost efficient as trying to buy just the mattress. Buying the set is sometimes just as cheap if not cheaper when the store has a sale for the set.

Plus some of them function "together" as a set and you need their version of their box spring together with that company's mattress for it to feel like the manufacturer intended. Box springs vary greatly just like the mattress part and a certain manufacturer builds them as a "set" to work together to get the proper expected comfort.

Just seems weird to give away one on Letgo and one on FB marketplace. They were listed seperately, check the links on page 1.

IMO I'd say yes she met him willingly. She had to arrange to meet him there, as she had to tell the Lyft driver to drop her there. He said she got in the car and something to the effect of ML looking as though she knew the person/was happy to see them. I think she willingly met him, but did not willingly take part in pretty much everything happening after meeting him. Just one schlub's opinion though.

BBM:

Turns out, that's not just one schlub's opinion.

This schmuck holds that same opinion.

So, that makes one schlub, and one schmuck, who believe this is the likely scenario.

ML met him willingly.

She got into his car voluntarily.

Those were most likely her last willing and voluntary actions on this earth.

JMO.

Last edited:
I don't claim to "know her better." I haven't seen Kenzie in 5 years, but she's a serious student in Utah with plans and goals, not a hostess in L.A. (nothing against hostesses in L.A.) Wanting to be a *advertiser censored* star doesn't make sense.

If there is anything I have learned in following cases, it is that many people live secret lives that we really have absolutely no clue about. Not saying she was living a life one way or another, but it is important to keep a very open mind when it comes to potential victims and POI, suspects. Things are rarely as they seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member