Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry if this has been mentioned because I have missed a few pages here and there. I saw a video of a reporter who had been talking with neighbors across the street. He said that one person had a pile of trash in front of her house and someone put a mattress and box springs there, with her trash.

I wonder if perhaps he misunderstood her when she said she saw those across the street. I can try to find it again, but it was a Facebook live feed from one of the local MSM reporters. Everything I have seen so far indicates that he gave those away himself.
we know he had ads to give them away. we don't know where they really ended up. he could have put them with someone else trash.

Last edited:
Feel sorry for whoever picked up that mattress.... could've been used in *advertiser censored*, marathon sex sessions, and a potential murder o_O Not the best thing I could think of to lay on. Hope they return it to police ASAP.

This case just keeps getting weirder. Kind of hard to believe we haven't had any major breaks yet but as always police know more than they are letting on due to the whole "integrity of an ongoing investigation" thing they try to present to us. Praying for an upset to the odds and that she is somewhere alive and feel terrible for the family members as they are the ones who are the most tore up about being in the dark in all of this.

(Ok confused, I saw this last night, must have misinterpreted when I was speed reading, posting article for reference to show why I thought that, hoping to stay on topic. My bad for steering the discussion, I was simply trying to provide an analogy for perps (ironically) being scared of the death penalty. I’ll use our resident Chris Watts as an example then (eta—not specifically leading to the bodies but scared of the death penalty, you get my drift. My point is anything to avoid the death penalty). Sorry about that! :)

Lawyers for convicted murderer said client offered to locate Chinese scholar’s body )

Last edited:
If there was something on that mattress a person could have cleaned the top of it but would not have been able to get rid of everything that possibly soaked in below. There might not be anything of course, especially if it was used with a good mattress cover.

JMO

So he disclosed that in the listing?
As soon as I saw the house was an AirBNB I worried about cameras. I think ML was lured there for photos/video. It might have been pre-arranged and when she said she had to leave town for a funeral, perhaps he said, "No prob, just come when you get back home. Right away. I want to see you, no matter the time."

Or, it actually could've been arranged that night as she texted. Either way works,imo.

And I think it was a first-time with this particular person.

She was likely given some reason to go to the park instead of a home and she was naive enough to just go along with whatever that story was. (Yes, I do think she was naive and overestimated her own level of sophistication. That's not a judgement - nothing to judge about being naive and trusting - but it is an observation I've made about her. She has a perky, trusting and rather immature vibe rather than a sophisticated and savvy vibe.)

I think whatever happened to ML is on video, imo. Reminds me of Sydney Loofe's tragic case. Very similar, actually.

LE will definitely solve this. We will see justice, imo

jmo

The room she mentioned having 3 cameras wasn’t the Airbnb bedrooms, it was the master bedroom. I assume that was his room. Cameras in common areas are not unusual in Airbnb rentals. If I was dumb enough to allow strangers to rent my house with me, I would most definitely have cameras. We don’t know what if anything was in any other rooms besides the master bedroom.

Security camera type things like an Arlo aren’t exactly useful for making *advertiser censored*. He probably just liked to record himself to admire his body from different angles.

To go from what the cleaning lady said, with no proof that she ever cleaned his house and no corroborating evidence of his house being full of cameras (cops haven’t mentioned them yet), to he’s making *advertiser censored* in an elaborate studio and filming his Airbnb guests is such a massive stretch.

There is zero proof of any of this.

I am dumb enough to let stragers rent my house with me I actually live in this same neighborhood and have a similar setup. I dont currently rent, but I have rented 2 rooms in my basement in the past. I also have a security cameras in the common area of my house. It was pretty helpful for seeing when airbnb guests showed up or left and just to make sure nothing out of the ordinary was going on. In about a years time, i probably rented to over 50 guests. Never had much of any issue. The extra money was nice.

I have no difficulty in thinking she could agree to do this as a way of making money.
It is the timing of it I am questioning.Why the urgency at 3 am straight from a flight.
Why not wait until after exam week .

Maybe he told her he wanted to film her in the park. A nighttime shoot. "You're up anyway.....let's do it tonight..."

MOO

The neighbor said it was 3-5 girls over the period of like 3-4 months, if I recall. She specifically said a blonde, a brunette, and one other that I’m blanking on. She also mentioned girls that were there for the AirB&B.

IMO, this sounds like a totally normal 31 year old guy dating a few different women, either at the same time or one at a time. I know a few guys who date 3-5 different girls in 2-4 weeks. This doesn’t sound like some guy running a *advertiser censored* studio out of his house. He sounds like a guy enjoying his single life.
I think it was was his college roommate who said that when he lived with him several years ago.
It was the neighbor who said he had women coming and going at all hours. Imo

I am dumb enough to let stragers rent my house with me I actually live in this same neighborhood and have a similar setup. I dont currently rent, but I have rented 2 rooms in my basement in the past. I also have a security cameras in the common area of my house. It was pretty helpful for seeing when airbnb guests showed up or left and just to make sure nothing out of the ordinary was going on. In about a years time, i probably rented to over 50 guests. Never had much of any issue. The extra money was nice.
Does this neighborhood commonly have renters?

I am not sure if this angle has been brought up, if so ehh. cool.
Hypothetical, being the entrepreneur he is. He likes money. What if he got involved in human trafficking.
Picked her up under false pretense. Subdued her. Brought her into his lair so bidders could see her via CCTV.
Sold her the next day. Got paid. But then freaked out at all the news attention, so he decided to sell the mattress and box spring.
Burn anything he thought she touched. Its far fetched but the world we live in its plausible.

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member