Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, and my very first post in this case I believe was the same thing, that the first thing I want to do after a trip is to see my pets.

So jumping off this, can we then possibly conclude that whatever she was meeting him for must have been of utmost importance at the time?? Perhaps this might help us understand what the heck led her to meet him in that park?

Maybe he was blackmailing her?

What would be sooooooooo important that she would meet him in the park??

Pregnancy??

We know that study notes seem to be out of the question as as I understand it he wasn’t a student in her class....

It had to have been VERY IMPORTANT and pressing to her, whatever it was, 3am, exhaustion and likely being upset, school the next day, dark park...

This feels like a warm post to me.
I don't think the timing indicates importance of the meeting, but I do think it indicates she didn't think it would last that long. I'm sure she expected to be home within a few hours.

jmo

AirBnB allows cameras in spaces that aren’t bedrooms or bathrooms. So why is anyone worked up that he had them? The only room this “cleaning lady” said had a bunch of cameras was his bedroom. I have cameras in my house, in bedrooms too, and I don’t rent it out. I turn them all on when we leave. In fact one of the cameras is in my daughter’s room pointing at the window that a robber climbed in through. But there can’t possibly be a reasonable explanation such as home security, right? Nope, he must be a *advertiser censored* producer and ML is his star! I guess I must be making *advertiser censored* in my house too!!!

As it relates to this case I’m going to speculate that those cameras were likely for nefarious reasons jmo

There’s a lot we don’t know about the poi, but what we do know is concerning imo

Last edited:
Good Point. Could the Ads for the mattress and box spring be another tactic the perp was using to throw off LE and maybe he just burned them in a field somewhere or maybe dumped them somewhere. The Ads could have been a ploy to make it seem like he didnt care if LE got ahold of them and tested them. A way to make it seem they are still "out there" somewhere.
Seems unlikely to me. Why not just get rid of them if you could? I mean, why take the risk of drawing attention to them?
It's not taboo to young people, it's not unusual, and I am sure there is some false sense of security coupled with a sense of "I've done this before, nothing bad is going to happen" going on here.
Right. I think we need to adjust our lens when looking at this. What is not 'usual behavior' to us due to our life experiences, doesn't mean it's not usual to someone else. It's not a deductive leap IMO to suspect that her threshold for trust is possibly a lot lower than ours.

Focusing on Kenzie’s choices dehumanizes her and allows us to all say, “well I/my friend/my sister would never fall victim to this because we don’t make the choices Kenzie made.” This is a failed coping mechanism. Any predator who wants to fixate on a person will fixate, and we just have to hope they don’t achieve their predatory goals.

But I think that's exactly why people focus on the risky behavior. It's scary to think predators are out there, so we rationalize and try to make ourselves feel safer by looking at the risky behavior that led to the victimization. Having said that, I still lock my doors at night, don't go to isolated ATMs at a late hour, etc. to reduce risk. However, when I was a young, single woman I took many risks and felt I was invincible. That's what young people do. Most of us were just lucky that we squeaked out of those situations in one piece. Others are not so lucky.

Hopefully not the guest that was staying there? Where’s that old video? And how about the prior guest from review? Did it look like him?

Does anyone have pics/video of the prior guest? This guy in the vid is 20s to 30s white male wearing a blue shirt with dark brown/black hair.

I just checked the jail. Nothing yet... MOO
Is that our POI in the blue shirt?! :eek:

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

9:42 AM - 28 Jun 2019
Could be! He doesn't look as muscular but the glasses look like AA's

What evidence did she provide to back that claim up? Absent of a check from him made out to her for cleaning, I’m not sure it’s true. Why would she be going to the media with something so important? Surely the cops would have told her to keep things quiet. She is probably just another attention seeker.

No, she's not. And she tried *repeatedly* to make contact with LE and they did not call her back. She wants to talk with them . Fox 13 News became aware of her and arranged to come to her house to interview her. I am saddened to see people so determined to tear down a lovely woman and mom who is just trying to give some insight into her personal experience with AA and his house. A little humanity goes a long way.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member