Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that our POI in the blue shirt?! :eek:

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

9:42 AM - 28 Jun 2019
WHOA.

That is one intense photo.

jmo

So do you all think the guy in the picture is really him? I'm not sure....

Also interesting that they have taken TWO people into custody. My more familiar with LE friends on this thread, is there a specific reason they would send a SWAT team to get these two as opposed to some regular officers?
The boxes of .223 ammo they found at his place may have given the police serious concerns. And, it seems now days police never pass
a chance to use their SWAT teams.

This upcoming presser may revolve around having found her. I hope. Whatever the case, I think the remarks awhile ago by LE on Fox suggest that things are rapidly unfolding. He said something to the effect that things "are happening right now", so maybe that's the SWAT situation.
Did we ever get an ID on the body found yesterday. I know LE at the time said unrelated, but I can't help but wonder.

The boxes of .223 ammo they found at his place may have given the police serious concerns. And, it seems now days police never pass
a chance to use their SWAT teams.
Yes, it helps with their annual budget justifications IMO (and from experience overseeing city budgets...)

A pregnancy has always been my theory. He wanted her to abort, she didn’t want to. They met to talk and he handled it his way. Maybe the abortion deadline was coming up and he hoped he could convince her to take care of it and she refused.

IMO the simplest, least fantastical scenario is usually the answer. She had something urgent to discuss with him. I know it’s boring compared to the rest of the theories.

This has always been a leading theory for me as well. Shades of Kelsie Schelling’s case, there are so many similarities imo including Kelsie going to meet him.

So maybe this, um, man didn’t want to be a dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla