Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeline June 17 :
Timeline of missing student Mackenzie Lueck's movements in Salt Lake City before disappearance

2:01 AM Lueck texts her mother than the plane had landed at Salt Lake City Int'l Airport.
2:09AM Lueck deplanes and retrieves luggage from baggage claim
2:40AM Lueck gets into Lyft at airport
2:54AM Lueck is dropped off at Hatch Park by Lyft driver
3:43AM father requests welfare check as she had been out of contact

Does anyone else find it odd that the father requested a welfare check less than 2 hours after hearing from their daughter? There could have been any number of plausible reasons for not hearing from her - lost baggage, etc. Why the freak out in less than 2 hours - did the parents already suspect something was amiss?
Maybe she told them she'd let them know when she got home? And after not hearing from her and it being so late, they contacted someone to check on her.

Timeline June 17 :
Timeline of missing student Mackenzie Lueck's movements in Salt Lake City before disappearance

2:01 AM Lueck texts her mother than the plane had landed at Salt Lake City Int'l Airport.

Does anyone else find it odd that the father requested a welfare check less than 2 hours after hearing from their daughter? There could have been any number of plausible reasons for not hearing from her - lost baggage, etc. Why the freak out in less than 2 hours - did the parents already suspect something was amiss?
I haven't heard this welfare check detail ever before. Anyone?

Timeline June 17 :

Maybe she was supposed to text them again once she got to her home. When she didn’t, that would have raised a red flag.

Is it just me or didn't the neighbors say that the backyard bonfire smelled "horrid"? I believe he wanted to do the necklacing, he's that evil. <modsnipped> Hope this is not the case but I saw a video he had on Youtube that was really graphic (and his book is, too, I hear). He may be that sadistic. Please let me be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is (both creepy and premeditated. These guys also generally only deal with individual ladies/sugar babies via apps. They will not get higher-level call girls from agencies, because in that case, the agency is in contact with the lady and knows where she is going, so other people know. Things can still happen, but troublemaking guys prefer to avoid that.

This is what I was asking forever since the Green River Killer’s case..

Legalize all such activity! Please! How many young women will risk/lose their lives for something that in Europe is long considered consensual and normal?

How many women will disappear till we drop this hypocrisy?

In listening to live coverage, reporter stated it was learned he was not even in for 6 months and never completed basic.

Interesting. Other reports have said he was in a year and a half or just under 2 years. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Basic is only 10 weeks and if he couldn’t complete it he would have been kicked out within those 10 weeks.

Army national guard soldiers go to basic training. And my cousin is in the guard and just got home from 15 months in Iraq. He previously spent 13 months in Afghanistan.

Edit: never mind he is Army Reserves which is why he deployed.
My husband was NG infantry and his unit was deployed. He is out now, but his brother is in the same unit and he will be deployed again next year.

I obviously didn't mean they should arrest anyone for those types of requests, but a heads up during a missing person's case wouldn't have hurt IMO -- if he just made those requests in April, you'd think it would be fresh in the HM's mind and he might call it into the tip line MOO

BBM

Do we know that he didn't? I think it's possible he did. MOO

I agree. Just wondering what he told her the reason was. I mean, I highly doubt he said, "I want to meet you at the park so I can try to remain unidentifiable...."
I've been to dozens of airB&B places, sometimes in the cheapest of the cheap (after checking the reviews). Occasionally they will try to increase business by offering an add-on or free airport ride. But never have I had an airB&B owner offer to pick me up at some park in the day or night. And, referring to the guy who had stayed there before and returned to get his belongings, that's another way the owners help with bookings, offer to store luggage for awhile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member