Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised we haven’t heard anything about the ex wife yet. We’ve heard from practically every other person who has been in contact with him this year ; not a bad thing she hasn’t been contacted because she deserves her privacy but still surprised MSM hasn’t contacted her yet. Would be interested to hear what she has to say nevertheless

Ajayi and his ex-wife married in 2011 in Texas, and they separated in 2017; their divorce was finalized in January, according to court records.

JW's "barn of horrors" was exactly what I thought of too! Sweet Sierah's case was the one that sucked me into WS! Too many innocent victims to these terrible monsters!
Agreed.
I just pulled up my crazy lady spreadsheet after posting, and had it opened for about 3 minutes before the huge list of names on the Potential victims tab filled me with such rage that I closed it.
Is anyone even looking into other victims of his? Grr!

I’m now leaning towards her being attacked immediately after entering that vehicle.

I can’t get past her phone being shut off right away, and I can’t think of a plausible ruse that he could have used to achieve that.

I’m wondering if he held her at gunpoint, and/or restrained her in some way.

Because of this whole mattress thing, I think it’s likely that she was alive in that house, for a (short) period of time.
I'm thinking Stun Gun. That's how Nat Kibby subdued Abigail Hernandez when he took her.

n any case, visible cameras are defintely a big no no and should have been reported, if he had any guests that had seen them. I know I sure would have reported it

Thanks for writing what I've been thinking for past hour, but too upset to put the words together.
There were warning flags --everywhere--
with this .
Removed from military? Trolling dozens of meet sites? Requesting hooks and soundproofing? That's just what we know so far.
One visit to LE, may have made a difference.
Maybe this demon was already on a watch list.

I thought that too but others pointed out that the weapon they found during the search warrant would not be good for this type of move? I meant to google the weapon and never got around to it. I too would like to know what happened in that car. JMO

Oh he wouldn’t have used an AR-15 type weapon.

It’s too long, and easy for the victim to grab and maneuver.

He may have had some sort of handgun though, or even a knife.

Lots of possibilities.

I feel very bad for the teams that worked at the crime scene at the house as it must have been evident as soon as they started digging that there were remains there and they knew all yesterday.

IDK -- not sure that even the deftest satire works at the level of a brutal assault, murder and incineration of a uniquely vulnerable person. There's an important difference between craft and unadulterated murderous fantasy. And having skimmed the first parts, I can confirm that AA's effort is mostly the latter, produced at the level of sub-grade-school fan fiction but without any of that genre's sincerity and goofy charm.

Avoid, and put the time you might have expended on it into something more satisfying and/or useful -- which is nearly anything else you might imagine, IMO.

Lovely synopsis. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

JayMac News Show on Twitter
My heart goes out to Mackenzie Lueck's family today. #MackenzieLueck
D-LFZT6W4AE8p2W.jpg

1:49 PM - 28 Jun 2019

I feel it can be helpful to view victims through the lens of vulnerability because anyone can be the victim of crime. All it takes is crossing the path of someone who chooses to do harm.

People can have characteristics (such as being young, living in an area with a lot of violence, etc) that make them more vulnerable to becoming a victim of crime. People can also make choices that increase their vulnerability (such as becoming extremely intoxicated, as one example).

It is not victim blaming, IMO, to discuss the factors that increased someone's vulnerability. We can learn from risk factors. Some risk factors are in our control, and some are not.

We should have empathy for any crime victim, regardless of their level of vulnerability, and regardless if that vulnerability came about through characteristics they had no control over, or choices they made, or a combination of both.

I am interested in whether they had ever met in person before.

From what we've heard so far, they did have on-line communication prior to her meeting him that night at the park.

If she had known him before and knew he had an Airbnb then maybe she was just being considerate of her other roomates and maybe she decided it would be best to sleep elsewhere for that night since her arrival time was so early in the morning.

Agreed.
I just pulled up my crazy lady spreadsheet after posting, and had it opened for about 3 minutes before the huge list of names on the Potential victims tab filled me with such rage that I closed it.
Is anyone even looking into other victims of his? Grr!
I was wondering the same thing. We need to look for any other missing young women in SLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph