Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to thank mods for being so on top of these threads. It must be so much work and I know it’s tricky when emotions are involved. Thank you for the hard work to keep WS what it is for everyone.

MacKenzie Lueck murder suspect apparently wrote book involving burning bodies
[...]

In the Amazon's book summary, it describes two people burning, starting with:

Ezekiel was almost 15 when he witnessed a gruesome murder. An angry mob burned his neighbor alive in the street and the man died at his feet. Sadly, it was not the last time he witnessed such horror.

Later in the same summary:

a loved one was killed in the same brutal, terrifying way 50 feet from him, and he could do nothing to stop it.

[...]

The Amazon page also provides a biography that reads in part:

Ayoola Ajayi was born and raised in Africa. He has been a salesman, an entrepreneur, and a writer. He has survived a tyrannical dictatorship, escaped a real life crime, traveled internationally, excelled professionally in several industries, and is currently curating a multi-platform advertising campaign for his debut novel, Forge Identity

The profile on Amazon seems to fit the information that is known about the suspect who is confirmed as Nigerian from Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill.

[...]

It is not known if Amazon.com will remove the book from sale. Many reviews on the book are new and call for it to be taken down from the website.

[...]

Nigerian? I thought he was South African?

My husband and I were out all day (dentist for me, shopping) and were eating lunch at a Chinese restaurant, when the breaking news came on on Fox news here in NH about the arrest.

My heart was in my mouth- thank goodness I had almost finished eating, as I had tears in my eyes when this came on the TV. Everyone in the restaurant just stopped and looked at the TV, even the waitresses. No one knew about this case, and I told them about Kenzie and gave them a summary about the case. Everyone was upset and saddened to hear and said they would pray for her family and friends. I did not speak of her private life, just stated she came back from her grandmother's funeral and met the man who was arrested after she got off the plane and went missing for nine days.

I am so sorry for Kenzie's family and friends. Hubby looked for updates while we were shopping at the grocery store and he came over to me, saying several articles stated they found remains of Kelsey. I didn't have a chance to read anything until now, so I will go back.

So heartbreaking. This is just so wrong.

I bet the creep was signed into her account and was trying to deflect authorities from her being “a missing person” and trying to make others believe she was ok and that she had decided to get away as previously suggested by some. Kinda in an effort to throw things off.

Or.....maybe he didn’t even realize he had done it thinking he was signed into his account. Ha!

Either way...IMO it was ML speaking from the other side. She knew it would crack things wide open and it sure did. God bless her and God Rest her soul. Prayers to all.

I think it must have been accidental. Unless he was dumb enough to think that "liking" a *advertiser censored* account would assuage people into thinking that she was using her social media as usual.

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake City police say the search for 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck is a digital forensic investigation.

It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest.

Instagram follow leads police to home of person of interest

That’s odd, because the PC said in the presser all her phone activity ended at 3 am on June 17. I would think he wouldn’t have said that had the above been the case? Not sure ...

Keep the focus on Kenzie and not on the overall societal lessons, folks. The only person who is responsible for Kenzie's murder is AA. Please refer to him by his initials and not by alternate names, as that is against TOS.

He is from Africa. There was some confusion as to whether he was from Spmalaa or Nigeria bu5 5he most recent report it that he is from Nigeria
I think some of the confusion was also because of the reference to necklacing in his work. Folks started talking about it being connected with South Africa and it morphed into claims he was South African.

To me, it seems like he was fairly assimilated or wanted to be. I didn't notice any references to his national origin on any of his social media profiles, though I didn't check all of them. But I suspect that has added to the confusion too.

Nigerian? I thought he was South African?
He is from Africa. There was some confusion as to whether he was from Somalia or Nigeria but recent reports claim he is from Nigeria.
Either way, both areas have had similar problems in terms of the turmoil and refugees fleeing the area in recent years.

I'm not sure where the idea came from that he was from South Africa, but I think he did claim to attend college in England , so maybe that's where it came from. Probably just another one of his lies. Imo

Last edited:
Won't be surprised to learn that he's been on social media posting. I have a feeling he was really thinking he could get away with it, especially since so much time passed between her missing and the reports about her started. And LE saying the Lyft driver didn't have a description of him or the car. Would love to know when the massage table was ordered? He may have been planning his next move with that.

They may also have also found photos and video evidence. Ugh *shudder*. Anything is possible with this monster.

With a Ring doorbell and other suspected cameras in that house, I presume he had wi-fi. (I didn’t see the AirBnB profiles before they came down.)

Those router and ISP logs will likely offer a wealth of information. And I wouldn’t be surprised to find out there’s a dark web component to all of this, too.

Cell phone forensics are one thing. But we should brace ourselves for the kinds of horror his computer(s) and networking devices will likely reveal.

I don't know if anyone has posted this Salt Lake Tribune piece yet, but it is being continuously updated and there's some good information about AA, his military history and his demeanor.

Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck.
Again, I’m not caught up. But did you guys see this in the quoted article? Could this woman file charges still if she wanted to?

“Ajayi has no criminal history in Utah apart from some traffic citations. North Park police investigated a rape complaint against Ajayi in 2014, but didn’t pursue the case after the female victim said she didn’t want to press charges, according to a news release the North Park Police Department issued Friday.”

My heart is broken for her family and friends. I cannot begin to imagine the despair that they must be feeling with this news.

I have refrained from posting this before because it seemed selfish of me to feel this way, but this case has me shook. There is a high school a short distance away from the killer's airbnb. My daughter goes to that high school. My son plays basketball at the rec center in that neighborhood and plays golf at a nearby golf course. It is such an eerie, uneasy feeling knowing that such evil could be so close to your children. I don't think that I can sleep tonight imagining the horror that her last moments could have been. The agony that ML's family and friends is going through...my heart breaks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member