Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, although it really doesn't surprise me. There is a lot in that article. More:

As a roommate, Ajayi also “tends to have some anger issues,” Moore said. He would suddenly become “irate and disruptive” over small matters, Moore said, like disagreements over how furniture was arranged or the heat level used in cooking.

“He doesn't like to be told anything other than his way,” Moore said. “He snaps or loses his temper, [then] he comes back to his sweet self.”

Moore said he moved out because the tension was too persistent.

“I was nervous," he said, “because the polarity in his emotions [was] just switching very quickly.”

This is the kind of information I have been waiting to come out. I hope more who knew him speak out.

Logan, UT stated in 2014, he was suspect in a rape but charges were dismissed.

Attachments

• 9EC4D85F-F331-4EFF-AE22-1223339DDA25.jpeg
    9EC4D85F-F331-4EFF-AE22-1223339DDA25.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 69
  • E725FF53-DA55-4713-BAD4-ADB4D3014355.jpeg
    E725FF53-DA55-4713-BAD4-ADB4D3014355.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 66
Trying to come up to speed on this tragedy. One thing right off the top, I viewed the pictures of the home where AA lived. The homes are so close together. If he did indeed burn her body, wouldn't the odor be something neighbors would report? I don't know how to delicately phrase what I'm thinking.

Obviously everyone is feeling many emotions given what has been confirmed today, and those emotions lead to thoughts, and many are feeling motivated to share those thoughts, but maybe today isn't the best day to be espousing opinions about the extent to which certain choices or activities carry greater risk of harm, or whether certain individuals or entities or agencies should have been more vigilant or intervened earlier, or what our legal system should do with the monsters among us.

As with all of these awful outcomes, what matters most today is the person whose life has been wrongfully ended far too soon, the friends and family members who have had a piece of their heart and their lives stolen from them and destroyed, and the LEO and related personnel who, as part of their regular job responsibilities, have to once again be exposed to the devastating and horrifying aftermath of the worst of human nature.

Maybe everything else can wait a little bit.

Yep. He's booked into the jail at 5'11". Not short but definitely no 6'1".
I would have guessed 5’9 I’m 5’11 and he doesn’t look as tall as me. I wonder what kind of shoes he was wearing.

He was on his cell as he walked out handed to cop then put his hands up. Probably talking to his attorney “they are here” he knew swat would be coming for him soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong