Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They knew yesterday he was lying about texting her after 6 and that his phone was pinging next to hers though he claimed not to even know her.

Why did they let him go yesterday? That should have been more than enough to hold him.

It takes time to process everything they took from his house. At that point, they most likely knew she was dead and were being extra cautious to build a case that would ensure he would be prosecuted.

We don't know if he's referring to her. I doubt this guy was her boyfriend. Obviously, none of her friends knew about him or they would've given his name to the police.
And he's too weird. I think if she had spent that much time with him, she would have seen those characteristics and run wildly in the opposite direction.

Possibly reading here about all of our concerns led them back to the house - JMO there has been some serious sleuthing the past 48 hours on this forum IMO

That is what I was thinking. Wondered if it had something to do with the info the contractor gave and they went back for a second look at things they may have missed the first time around.

Why would they not state that? I thought it was odd that really all they confirmed was that had sufficient tissue to determine it was from her. I wonder if it's a matter of any other remains they found, or where they found them, is related to making a case they don't want known publicly.
Perhaps out of consideration to her family? Her uncle read the family statement and was present I’m glad they were discreet JMO

There has been something that has stuck with me ever since it was said at the presser this morning and after reading over the statement again it got me thinking even more. They say that Kenzie's phone was shut off pretty much right away after she met up with this guy bc of no location or data being picked up and that crap as really stuck with me since I heard/read about it. I wonder if he did something to her as soon as she got in his car(like knocked her out) and began the process of burning her body shortly after getting home. I say this because of the aggravated kidnapping charge and because of that Kenzie's phone stopped showing data/location right after she got to the park. They have literal data showed it was turned off. And as far as burning her goes I think its possible he started the process right away bc as several WSers posted last night they have smelled a burning human body and said that it's something you never forget. Some of these neighbors said they only smelled gasoline. If he started this process early on then it makes sense why they'd only smell fire later and why there was only tissue fragments left. So damn sad.

Why would they not state that? I thought it was odd that really all they confirmed was that had sufficient tissue to determine it was from her. I wonder if it's a matter of any other remains they found, or where they found them, is related to making a case they don't want known publicly.

They were communicating that she was dead, and they were positive of that fact.

Testing bone fragments isn’t as easy as testing actual blood and tissue.

Logically, that’s what they’d test first.

There was no reason to say any more than that, nor will they tell us all the evidence they have on this guy.

If tissue survived, there has to be a lot more there (as that would be the first to burn).

Perhaps out of consideration to her family? Her uncle read the family statement and was present I’m glad they were discreet JMO
I would think that saying they found tissue in a fire pit dig would be more upsetting than hearing they recovered the body of their daughter and she can now be brought home. They usually couch it in words like that.

I think there are more victims and AA is a narcissist who keeps souvenir *advertiser censored* photos. The victim may not have wanted to press charges because he was blackmailing her with a video. He may have threatened to post it on the internet or mail it to her parents. It sure wouldn't be the first time a woman kept silent out of fear.

JMO
Yes - I absolutely feel there are other victims and I do believe he threatened them in some way. JMO.

Maybe it's just because they are hoping for a confession and don't want to release any more than they have to in order to make sure the confession is solid--including only details the killer would know.

I think the lack of detail on “tissue” found at press conf was because of course it is horribly grisly. I took it to mean that they found sufficient biological evidence to feel sure that she is deceased but based on the charges, the fire, etc much is non intact in nature. If this goes to trial I’m sure all the forensic details of this will be aired.

I would think that saying they found tissue in a fire pit dig would be more upsetting than hearing they recovered the body of their daughter and she can now be brought home. They usually couch it in words like that.
But if there wasn’t an intact body? No easy way to say that and that’s what I think - not a lot left ? I don’t know they were awfully discreet with the me vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500