Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dug two deep holes. AA might have saved some remains buried or somewhere else hidden in a box or bag and kept as his trophy/souvenirs.
I think this guy was just trying to get away with it.

If he kept anything, it would probably be inside his house. The point of keeping trophies is that it helps a killer relive the crime.

It’s part of the fantasy, and they want access to it.

I doubt that happened here, but who knows.

Maria Lauterbach ((I think I spelled it right)) Was a pregnant marine. Another marine murdered her, buried the body, and had a BBQ party! There were lots of people at the party with the fire burning right over her body! No one said a thing!!!

So maybe that's hat this did. Buried her in a pit, and burned over top of her.

Is there a timeline of when he lived where? I’m thinking about that marriage certificate or marriage being in Texas.
Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck
“(Name Edited by me) AA and his ex-wife married in 2011 in Texas, and they separated in 2017; their divorce was finalized in January, according to court records.”
Somewhere I believe someone found when he purchased the house ? Likely in the media thread for some reason I’m thinking 2916? Probably after his eviction - the deed would be in the property records

There has been something that has stuck with me ever since it was said at the presser this morning and after reading over the statement again it got me thinking even more. They say that Kenzie's phone was shut off pretty much right away after she met up with this guy bc of no location or data being picked up and that crap as really stuck with me since I heard/read about it. I wonder if he did something to her as soon as she got in his car(like knocked her out) and began the process of burning her body shortly after getting home. I say this because of the aggravated kidnapping charge and because of that Kenzie's phone stopped showing data/location right after she got to the park. They have literal data showed it was turned off. And as far as burning her goes I think its possible he started the process right away bc as several WSers posted last night they have smelled a burning human body and said that it's something you never forget. Some of these neighbors said they only smelled gasoline. If he started this process early on then it makes sense why they'd only smell fire later and why there was only tissue fragments left. So damn sad.

Whether she was alive or dead wouldn't impact the smell of burning flesh much, I think. I've been in on surgeries where they use cauterization tools and the smell of even a bit of burning flesh on an alive person is something difficult to describe.

@PommyMommy
Makes me wonder what information they got that made them go back there and what they took that they didn't get the first time.
They may have had a warrant that allowed them to go after certain things. It is important to stay in the corners of the warrant so evidence is not discarded at trial. They may have gotten a new warrant that allowed for a fuller search based on the DNA confirmation.

I always think of it like this. I am not a criminal and if LE had a warrant I would want them only accessing what was okayed by a judge. If they are looking for my cookbooks, they don't need to be in my CD collection of Rick Astley. When we see guys like this though I want LE to have access to all of his stuff.

IMO when they did the first search 2 nights ago they had a search warrant that may have been somewhat limited in nature. Tonight with much more evidence plus an arrest they are likely authorized to search or take even more. Just my thought.

Whether she was alive or dead wouldn't impact the smell of burning flesh much, I think. I've been in on surgeries where they use cauterization tools and the smell of even a bit of burning flesh on an alive person is something difficult to describe.

Oh I know that! I am saying I think he began the process of burning the remains in the early morning hours before neighbors were awake and outside to smell it that way by later in the afternoon they would have smelled nothing.

TOMORROW SATURDAY JUNE 29TH, WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE DOWN STARTING AT 9:00.AM EASTERN AND WILL BE BACK ON LINE NO LATER 9:00 PM EASTERN.

This is out of our control. It is scheduled data center maintenance.

Thank you for your patience.
Here it is everyone - thank you all for being there for Kenzie - a beautiful soul and gone too soon

Why would anyone put cement in the recycle bin? :confused:o_O

Could he have burned evidence from other crimes he committed (other victims?!?) and then encased their charred remains in cement in order to dispose of them? I noticed patches of the yard near the side of the garage look like they might have old broken cement there. I still think they need to pry up all those bricks in the backyard and make sure there are not more victims under there. MOO.

Ugh so possible. And a neighbour said he usually worked in his yard but lately seemed to not be upkeeping it as much...so makes you wonder.

The guy who built a room like this here in my neck of the woods had the entrance to the secret basement room through the floor of a first floor closet.

Then there was the man who kidnapped the girl ( rescued alive) and the hole was through a cupboard floor in the garage. Can’t think of the victims name at the moment but she was held there for some time.

They knew yesterday he was lying about texting her after 6 and that his phone was pinging next to hers though he claimed not to even know her.

Why did they let him go yesterday? That should have been more than enough to hold him.

So as not to jeopardize the trial. Everything has to be by the book to a T.

@PommyMommy
Makes me wonder what information they got that made them go back there and what they took that they didn't get the first time.
There are so many possibilities it's futile to even guess. Maybe they've received more phone data or SM records that they didn't have prior to the first search. Maybe one of his roommates or other witnesses (ex-wife or gf) clued them into something. More than likely, it's a combination of things. We'll just have to wait to find out. MOO

But they didn't need DNA to hold onto him if he was lying to them. He might have killed himself or someone else when he was released, or electronically tampered with evidence etc...
I don't think lying to police warrants arresting and holding the guy. I'm sure they were watching him like hawks. They knew where to go to arrest him, didn't they?

TOMORROW SATURDAY JUNE 29TH, WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE DOWN STARTING AT 9:00.AM EASTERN AND WILL BE BACK ON LINE NO LATER 9:00 PM EASTERN.

This is out of our control. It is scheduled data center maintenance.

Thank you for your patience.

Is there a timeline of when he lived where? I’m thinking about that marriage certificate or marriage being in Texas.
Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck
“(Name Edited by me) AA and his ex-wife married in 2011 in Texas, and they separated in 2017; their divorce was finalized in January, according to court records.”
Gee Texas.....victims there too?
Wonder why they divorced? Abuse? Infidelity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson