Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe he will ever give an accurate account of what happened that night- he is just a liar truth is unknown to him- I believe LE will find their evidence and piece together what happened and he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent. No punishment allowable in the USA equals his crime- he is so so evil!
I do hope he confesses and takes a plea deal, maybe life without parole. I would hate to see her family have to go through a trial with her entire private life made public, for everyone to scrutinize and pick apart.

very true and that is scary. The toxic narcissistic personality seems to be epidemic.

JMO

What I don't understand is why would he lie to LE saying that he only texted her on June 16 and have never even seen her or knows how she looks. This doesn't even make sense when you text someone without knowing how they look. How many of you have done that?

(I know LE found her photos on his phone) but why would he say he never texted her after 6p June 16th. Guess he has lots of burners.

IF KL never even met AA before why would she be so inclined to meet him at 3am with her luggage?

Since she was guiding others on SA/SB would she have been compelled to meet him through a trusted (she thought trusted) friend? Guess, there is someone in the middle who would have played a part in meeting if she had never met him before.

Just a quick observation and comment.

Seems when perps like this are arrested and LE releases some details, everyone harps on how dumb the criminal was/is and expresses how they can't believe he thought he could get away with the crime.

I do it too. Every time. But you know what?

THANK GOD THEY ARE DUMB. We should rejoice that they do stupid things because they leave crumbs and trails every step of the way, and that's what gets them caught. Think about what these cases would be like if they were extremely bright and savvy. I think Ted Bundy is the closest one to smart that I can think of. However, were he alive today and actively killing, I'm not so sure he would survive for long. DNA and technology have changed our lives and the rules of the game now, and these guys just aren't going to win.

JMO

ETA: my title came true today :)

Last edited:
It's odd she would go to a park to meet instead of his house. Did he not want the neighbors to see his visitor? Was she incapacitated at the park and then carried into the house?
I believe it was AA that didn't want her to be dropped at the house. He didn't want a witness (the lyft driver) to see where she went.

Still don't understand why ML went straight from airport, with a heavy suitcase and backpack, to meet this guy in the park at three in the morning.
There has to be more to the story. At the very least, you would drop off the suitcase at home first.
I wondered if there could be something in the suitcase that she purchased for him in LA?
There may be some blackmail involved.
Why then? She just went to her Grandmothers funeral in CA. It was 3am I’m sure she was tired and jet lagged. She had her hair in a messy bun, had on loose fitting clothes sweater with hood yoga pants and a pair of thongs. She looked like she would have wanted to get home crash on her own bed. Hug Nova her kitty.

What in God’s name did she meet him for? What did he do to convince her? I’m sure she would have much rather gone home. She had a midterm test coming up.

I just don’t understand it. Did he owe her some money she needed for the week or perhaps she was borrowing money from him? SMH

I believe it was AA that didn't want her to be dropped at the house. He didn't want a witness (the lyft driver) to see where she went.

Well, hell. Before you said this, I was thinking that he didn’t want HER to see where he lived.

But not wanting the Lyft driver to know where he lived, makes way more sense.

Maybe AA hired her to provide services at a party so it wasn't odd to meet up with a couple of guys in a park. She thought she was going to party and make some money but they had other plans and as soon as she got in the vehicle that was it.

If she was planning for a party she would have gone to her room and got dressed up first. It is either someone she already knew or she was coerced/forced by someone to meet straight from airport for some reason

Did she have some information to tell him privately? How was she convinced to go to the park? 3 am? And he got mad on the 6 pm messages?
Had not heard this - has it been published that he got mad? It's phrased as a question so am not sure if this is fact or speculation, would you mind clarifying? TIA.

Wow. I didn’t think about that.

He does love his cameras.
I’m assuming he has a whole DVR computer camera recording set up - we have it - not that hard and we just use it internally - if he has this whole depraved life I can imagine it’s recorded and LE has it all now- we know they took the ring doorbell in the first search (link in media thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member