Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure about that?
If that’s a question for me, I simply don’t believe Trail follows any religion or is religious in any way. It’s more theatrics, in my opinion, like everything else that comes out of his mouth. He’s a liar. He lies about everything. So I have zero reason to believe this either.

After leaving court today I couldn’t bring myself to put into words what I had heard and observed this afternoon I am glad the media was able to. Although I have suspected this was going to get very dark I was not emotionally ready for it. I do believe this will get darker yet.
Waiting for some shocking testimonies next week

After leaving court today I couldn’t bring myself to put into words what I had heard and observed this afternoon I am glad the media was able to. Although I have suspected this was going to get very dark I was not emotionally ready for it. I do believe this will get darker yet.
Waiting for some shocking testimonies next week
Wow, I can understand that. Just reading it was hard, and processing what you heard to share it - yes, that's a lot.

I get it. And, I also appreciate what you bring to this thread.

jmo

So none of the sex items revealed Sydney's DNA? That doesn't support the accident theory during sex with him or the accidental asphyxia either (no DNA on the leash, collar, handcuffs). Did I remember right from the autopsy, evidence of tied wrists and bruising on her back? She definitely was no willing participant like he maintains.

That’s exactly what I was thinking, surely if she was a participant...willing or not, her DNA would have been on those items. That leads me to believe none of those activities actually took place.

I understand that people partake in these activities and enjoy them, to each their own, but the thought of BB and AT adding to the Loofe’s pain by insinuating she was willingly participating in all of this physically makes my stomach hurt. I 100% believe poor Sydney thought she was going out for another normal date and had no clue the horror these people were planning and the sick, sick stories they are coming up with...I just can’t even.

Hard to see that in words about the video, but some of us here suspected that. I think that was a part of his motivation from the start, to film it.

I didn't anticipate the sinister "religious" garbage to go along with all this though - but I think another WS way back at the beginning did? Referenced another heinous crime in the state from the 70s that might have influenced this guy? I don't remember the details.

:( :(

jmo
Michael Ryan and the Rulo Cult...

Michael W. Ryan - Wikipedia

Michael Ryan: A sadistic killer who showed no mercy

Yes, that is what someone (you?) brought up early in the case. The details don't match (different victims, for one thing), but this old case might have influenced a younger AT, but AT put his own fantasy and religious spin on his crimes.

jmo

Might have been. The Rulo cult was well before my time but is still talked about. Talk about a sick, twisted human being.

I had a professor who is a psychologist in the corrections system here in NE and had worked with Michael Ryan before he died and he said (from a psychologist standpoint) he was fascinating.

I should have warned you all that the details are difficult to read in that article in the last post. They really aren’t that similar in the nature of the crimes, but the level of just pure evil these two (three) people possess is frighteningly similar. It is entirely possible though that AT could have been influenced in some fashion by Michael Ryan’s doings.

I have to edit this to add...the professor said as a psychologist, it is fascinating to treat someone like him, not that he, or what he did was fascinating. I cringed when I read that back.

Theres some overlap with this case. Both stories went through hiawatha,Kansas, and AT specifically said Rulo cult, although I feel that was an intentional diversion.

I specifically said early on this case reeked of human trafficking, ritual murder, and a snuff film. I was admonished for saying that, but the trial is certainly pointing that direction.
The underworld in which human trafficking, drugs, snuff films, occult ritual murder, and even antique collectibles all coexist is a very dark underworld indeed and can lead to much higher places (snuff films arent cheap). The only thing missing from this story is weapons, nazis, and the CIA, at least two of which were highly prevalent in the Rulo case.

Theres some overlap with this case. Both stories went through hiawatha,Kansas, and AT specifically said Rulo cult, although I feel that was an intentional diversion.

I specifically said early on this case reeked of human trafficking, ritual murder, and a snuff film. I was admonished for saying that, but the trial is certainly pointing that direction.
The underworld in which human trafficking, drugs, snuff films, occult ritual murder, and even antique collectibles all coexist is a very dark underworld indeed and can lead to much higher places (snuff films arent cheap). The only thing missing from this story is weapons, nazis, and the CIA, at least two of which were highly prevalent in the Rulo case.

I never admonished you. I knew better by that time how sensitive people were about possible details. Even the leaks of dismembering were getting slaps on the hand. I remember that the black garbage bags were in the news articles then vanished quickly as leaks were squashed as rumors. That is why i have quietly waited for so long to knkw the whole truth. This case stanks to high heaven fron the time she went missing.

I never admonished you. I knew better by that time how sensitive people were about possible details. Even the leaks of dismembering were getting slaps on the hand. I remember that the black garbage bags were in the news articles then vanished quickly as leaks were squashed as rumors. That is why i have quietly waited for so long to knkw the whole truth. This case stanks to high heaven fron the time she went missing.
That's right! I need to go back and reread from the very first post. Interesting to see peoples early theories unfolding in the courtroom. And questions finally being answered!

That's right! I need to go back and reread from the very first post. Interesting to see peoples early theories unfolding in the courtroom. And questions finally being answered!

It is. And very scary. I thought the video was far fetched, but look where we are. I knew she was dismembered from a pm from a friend of one of the LE. I thought normal dismember though. I think once the witnesses, like the women involved, we are about to really get a glimpse into some evil deeds.

I have been able to re group my thoughts after yesterday’s video of Trail interview
While I think some of which AT said is probably true I also believe an equal amount is probably not true. The letters from jail that have still not been admissible at this point directed BB to what the “story” would be. Although he continues to proclaim it as an accident the purchase of all the supplies on the 15th while Sydney was still alive and no plans for a fantasy were in place yet debunk the accident theory. I have to remember this man is not right- he lies and does nothing that is not to his benefit
I think next weeks testimonies will show this clearly.
I think poor Sydney thought she was going on a 2nd date with Audrey but BB and AT had other plans to put $ in their pockets
It’s hard for me to imagine there are people like this who walk among us
Chilling!

Are the other women going to testify? Their evidence will be crucial if so. Why have they escaped any charges if what Trail says is true? I.e. that they paid him $15,000? If she died during that process, they would be accomplices surely? This case is becoming stranger than we imagined.

On the point about spiritual places, there could be something in that. I am looking at spiritual regarding Native American burial sites. However, in plastic bags in ditches with her blood drained, doesn't sound very spiritual, but more satanic to me. MOO.

I do know the other women are going to testify next week. I am not convinced they were present at the death. I think that might just be his story But I do think they are involved in sex videos and believe they will give testimonies revealing such and how it ties to AT and BB. If they were involved with the death or the disposal I think there would have been charges filed against them already.
I think next week will reveal a very sick demented life led by AT and BB
On July 8 there is an expert witness coming from out of state to testify. I expect that to be a final witness of prosecution. And for some reason think it will be a doozy

With his mentions of incarnation and dtained blood and the way she was dismembered, i have been searching for relgions dealing with sacrifice with the way sydney was left.

With his mentions of incarnation and dtained blood and the way she was dismembered, i have been searching for relgions dealing with sacrifice with the way sydney was left.
One thing trail said that I have not seen in print talked about the moon stars and sun being in alignment. Not sure if that is relevant to whatever his supposed religion is or if it is more on the line of sorcery

IMO Bailey is as guilty as Trail. He seems hell bent on protecting her. Does he want to take all the “credit” for himself to stroke his massive ego and keep the attention on himself? Or is there another reason why he wants to protect her, as well as the other two women he claims were involved? Money? Powerful people whom are worthy of fearing?

In one of the encoded notes, Trail talked about how Bailey thought he was making a “fake” snuff film. He was instructing her on what her story should be...telling her to claim ignorance that he was planning on killing someone all along.
My fear is that she was tortured before she died (bruises on her back, wrists restrained, strangulation among other homicidal means were mentioned). As much as Trail lies, it wouldn’t surprise me if there was a video as he claims.

I hope no juror would believe that draining her blood, dismembering her and removing her organs and tongue were part of a quick attempt to clean up after an “accidental” homicide. Especially when the items used to dismember and clean where purchased while she was still alive. The purchase of the meat grinder and roasting pans leave horrible things to the imagination.

Whenever I see Sydney’s mom, I shudder to imagine what she and her family have gone through during this whole process. I fear they may learn more devastating information before this case is over. Their faith in God is strong...if it wasn’t, I am not sure they would survive this whole ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks