Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Last edited:
MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
06/17/2019 76-5-202 AGGRAVATED MURDER UT F1
06/17/2019 76-5-302 AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING UT F1
06/17/2019 76-9-704 ABUSE OR DESECRATION OF A DEAD HUMAN BODY UT F3
06/17/2019 76-8-306(3)(A) OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE UT F2

Inmate Lookup Tool - Booking #: 19031136
https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S202.html

I am curious, and again this may have been asked and answered but if so I did not see it.

Did LE say definitively that her phone was turned off right around 3 a.m.? Or, that there were just no more communications after that? In other words, she probably wouldn't be sending/receiving texts/calls/notifications from a bunch of people at that hour, so could it be that the phone was simply inactive for a time but turned off say, an hour later?

Update #1

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com
AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, courtesy of @SeattleStew

MEETUP: Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup, courtesy of@ZZbball22

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/
Resume from LinkedIn: my-resume

Forge Identity: | ICANN WHOIS, courtesy of @ZoriahNZ

Geeks Online LLC: Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Coursehero: https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

Model Mayhem: pigion, courtesy of @24Brix

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

MYSPACE: Ayoola ajayi Adisa (humble88) on Myspace, courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

Gaming: Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia, courtesy of @kiaatcher

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

Defunct domain names registered in 2014: Webmaster: Ayoola Ajayi in Logan, UT, courtesy of @Kadoober

Quick Dry Work Authorization:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf, courtesy of @Gardener1850

I am curious, and again this may have been asked and answered but if so I did not see it.

Did LE say definitively that her phone was turned off right around 3 a.m.? Or, that there were just no more communications after that? In other words, she probably wouldn't be sending/receiving texts/calls/notifications from a bunch of people at that hour, so could it be that the phone was simply inactive for a time but turned off say, an hour later?
In an interview, Sgt. Doubt said that the phone had stopped sending and receiving data around that time. They have not said if the phone was ever turned back on. It is a safe assumption that it was turned back on because of the Instagram activity Thursday.

I was wondering this myself...I understand the phone didn’t ping anywhere after that but, was it turned off immediately?

It was confirmed by LE that she arrived at the park at 2:59AM and phone was turned off at 3:00AM so only a span of a minute between leaving the LYFT and getting into the other car.

JUN 29, 2019
Beware of fraudulent fundraising accounts for Mackenzie Lueck
After the tragic death of University of Utah student, fraudulent fundraising accounts have popped up online.

Some of these accounts may claim to cover the funeral costs for 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck. Police said the Lueck was abducted and murdered and her remains burned in the suspect’s backyard.

[...]

ABC4 News has verified the following...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members