TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner the better in what case?
Grandmother gets custody, or bio dad gets custody and answers to Prisma's disappearance or finding her?

How sad for her young son. Do you mean after ruling either way that justice can come for this little boy who has a lost mommy?

WHERE ARE YOU PRISMA. SOMEBODY KNOWS.
PI hit brick wall? Then I suggest finding one who can scale the wall.
Prayers for her family seeking answers.
This case is so strange.

I doubt she would be released if she has been held...after all this time. She would either know who kidnapped her or have a good idea. Kidnapping sentences can be nearly as long a sentence as murder.
Yep. Depending on the degree. 3rd degree is 2 to 10. 2nd degree is 2 to 20. 1st degree is 2 to 99 or Life.

I doubt she would be released if she has been held...after all this time. She would either know who kidnapped her or have a good idea. Kidnapping sentences can be nearly as long a sentence as murder.

Yep. Depending on the degree. 3rd degree is 2 to 10. 2nd degree is 2 to 20. 1st degree is 2 to 99 or Life.

And the custody of the child (if adjudicated to him) would revert back to her especially if he had something to do with her kidnapping.

The sooner the better in what case?
Grandmother gets custody, or bio dad gets custody and answers to Prisma's disappearance or finding her?

How sad for her young son. Do you mean after ruling either way that justice can come for this little boy who has a lost mommy?

WHERE ARE YOU PRISMA. SOMEBODY KNOWS.
PI hit brick wall? Then I suggest finding one who can scale the wall.
Prayers for her family seeking answers.
This case is so strange.
Grandmother gets custody, and we hopefully get answers to her disappearance.

There is a lot of construction and demolition in this area - a huge building in the vicinity with privacy fence around it, two buildings I can think of that were mashed on Ross Ave. in the past week. This is a transitional area - as I believe others have said. It would be easy to run into someone who has nefarious purposes...Praying every day for her to be found!

There is a lot of construction and demolition in this area - a huge building in the vicinity with privacy fence around it, two buildings I can think of that were mashed on Ross Ave. in the past week. This is a transitional area - as I believe others have said. It would be easy to run into someone who has nefarious purposes...Praying every day for her to be found!

That's sounds horribly convient for someone wanting to hide a body or crime.

I pray also that the family gets answers and PRISMA is located.
I sure do not want her family to not have PRISMA and then loose custody of her son. How heartbreaking.
They need a break in this case.
The area may hold a clue. MOO

It's almost the 4th of July.
PRISMA I know you would be lighting sparklers and finding fire works to take your son to.
What happened? Where are you.

I know your independence meant a lot to you.
Prayers as always for your family and a break in your case.

It was mentioned in the news articles that a nearby construction site had been searched in the first few days after Prisma's disappearance.

It was mentioned in the news articles that a nearby construction site had been searched in the first few days after Prisma's disappearance.
A construction site - but there are vacant buildings, buildings being demo'd and lots of nooks and crannies. I drive it every day - and think there are soooo many places one could hide something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks